GIANFORTE WINS

GET FUCKED MEMESTREAM METEOR

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fUn0E4uW90
youtube.com/watch?v=KQwu4wff7lI
fivethirtyeight.com/features/montanas-special-election-could-give-the-gop-another-reason-to-fret/
archive.is/ajnMA
twitter.com/AP/status/867962477627047937
cnbc.com/2017/05/03/shares-of-new-york-times-surge-after-subscriber-growth.html
startribune.com/trump-news-is-good-news-for-cable-tv-ratings/417138973/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lying press btfo

Will he fight Al? and Who will win?

There was an investigation and a sheriff that donated to his campaign determined that there was probable cause for assault

>Republican house
>Republican senate
>Republican presidency
>Republican supreme court
>Republican congressional seat in Montana despite bodyslamming a nu-male through a table 24 hours earlier

WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN THE REPUBLICANS RUN WILD ON YOU, BROTHER?

>Le can't even repeal Obamacare party
Nothing

btfo?

>Almost loses a safe seat
>WE WIN!!!

Go be a retard elsewhere.

>body slams a Guardian reporter 24 hours before the election
>wins
>body slam
>slam

Can he serve from jail?

more liberal salt incoming!

AHAHHAHAHAHHA!

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

NIGGER LIBERALS!!!

DIEEEEE

ANS GET BODY SLAMMED

WE ARE COMING FOR U MEDIA

just a tiny taste its so great

It's a misdemeanor. ..

The MSMs endless stories about how the democrats are surging and blump is done seems to have been for nothing. I'm guessing there wont be endless headlines tomorrow about what the dems did wrong and how this means their 2018 chances look bleak.

>bodyslamming a nu-male through a table
top laff

why are italians the best americans?

The dems still cant even beat a fucking body slammer.

cmon and slam, and welcome to the jam

top kek

having an actual diet composed of food puts us ahead of 90% of americans

>t. peas sauteed in olive oil and garlic for dinner

PRESS B TO BODYSLAM A LIBSHIT

COME ON AND SLAM

>"politeness"

Antifia Black Block, Corporate Media, ect ect ect. Cucks so far up their own ass they can't even begin to comprehend their own hypocrisy.

that reporter may have been a pussy but stop praising nigger tier violent behavior

>presstitute gets up in your face with a recorder
>you tell him to leave
>he doesn't and continues to jabber on
>you shove his ass out

Gianforte literally did nothing wrong.

If someone keeps shoving a microphone in your face despite you telling him 3 times to go away or talk to someone else, you need to teach him not to do that.

His dad should have taught him long ago, but luckily Gianforte picked up the slack.

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

Yeah, apparently none of that shit matters if you don't have Republican Federal Judges. And since Trump is apparently too preoccupied to fill the 100+ federal judge vacancies with Republican judges, as he is both able and obligated to do...whelp, we're fucked.

Mistakes were made.

Morrr

>thinking based montana will fall for ((media)) tricks
not so fast mr. goldblatt

HAHAHAHAH!!!! COOL! Now NO MORE bodyshaming bullshit only bodyslams from how on! This is good news, zionsit liberal reports and other assorted commies and cucks, think before you whine lest he puts you in a figure-4-leg-lock!

>demoshits riot constantly, burn cities down
b-but ebil lepublicans violate my safe space and """bodyslam""" some nu-male faggot from a bong newspaper trying to fuck with him

Have you body slammed a commie today?

>bodyslam a kike reporter
>still elected to the House by a majority the next day

I love this country.

I want to go live on Ben Garrison's ranch

it's because Americans fucking hate the media.

People saying its a safe seat. HE BODY SLAMMED A REPORTER AND STILL WON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU SNOWFLAKES PROVES REST OF AMERICA AINT PUSSY FAGGOTS.

The dems still hold the Judicial branch as we've seen with the many retarded judges blocking Trump every chance they get. We may have the SCOTUS but they seem to have all the lower courts to fuck us over with.

The Judicial branch needs to be purged. They have no term limits and an absurd amount of power to go with that. Article 3 is the only flaw in the US Constitution, they should have gone into a lot more detail as to what the Judicial branch can do.

I've been working extra hours, who the fuck is this guy?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*gasps for air like a kike who just got chokeslammed*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The man who cast a numale reporter to the ground, got charged with misdemeanor assault, and became a republican congressman the next day

Republican candidate in Montana for US congress.

He just so happened to body slam a nu-male journalist who then proceeded to cry like the little cuck faggot he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fUn0E4uW90

SUCK IT LIBKEKS

LOL PLEBBIT IS ON SUICIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW

Ah yes. Son of the Giant...

Ben garrison for senate

People fucking hate the media.

That is unreal, the liberal angst is almost as satisfying as election night. Hope more politicians bodyslam commies.

Agreed

Politics really is becoming a contact sport, I love it.
Got footage of this? I need to see how much of a nu-male this guy was.

Have you body slammed a commie today?

DEX fags btfo

>Hope more politicians bodyslam commies.

kikes.

he's a disgusting numale kike.

GIANFORTE 2024!!!

>Greg "The Guardian" Gianforte

>It is now officially ok to body slam reporters.
>In fact you will get elected into office for it.

DAY OF THE SHREDDER HAS BEGUN

FUCK THE MANESTREAM METEOR HAHAHA

The only recording of it is sadly audio.
Still hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=KQwu4wff7lI

Seriously would pay to have footage of this cuck kike getting slammed to the ground

>you just have to bodyslam some media whore kike to win elections
the Trump effect is becoming more powerful than we could have imagined

538 BTFO AGAIN

fivethirtyeight.com/features/montanas-special-election-could-give-the-gop-another-reason-to-fret/

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/ajnMA

the media brought this shit on themselves, lying leftist tittybaby piss drinkers

It's getting close to the point where public hangings of CNN staff would be cheered on.

>you lived to see the day were the propaganda machine lost its powers

we're the master race brother

I think this is a Rosa Parks moment for us, this could be the norm in the near future.

Seriously guys

Check out the politics subreddit

They are having a fucking mental meltdown

"BAWWWW REPUBLICANS INJUSTICE!!!"

"WE SHOULD START FIGHTING THE REPUBLICANS!"

"ARM THE LIBERALS!"

topkeks all around

journalists will be forced to report the truth out of fear of the montana slamma jamma

tired of winning yet, Sup Forums?

Somebody shop his head on to Senator Armstrong's body, please.

Check out the AP post on Twitter. Salt everywhere

Forgot link
twitter.com/AP/status/867962477627047937

It's nice, shit like this has made them forget all about muh Russia, if only they'd get btfo'd more often, life'd be so much more bearable.

GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
SUPER-FRESH REDDIT SALT
SPECIAL GIANFORTE SLAM EDITION
FREEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

kek ive spent the past hour stuntin on angry libs on the politics board

reminder

People on reddit saying boycott Montana because our tourism industry is huge. They don't realize our parks are now overcrowded and less people might be a good thing. And if redpilled people who actually understand and respect nature and wildlife want to come visit that's fine by me

"At least the left is"

top tier bantz

sometimes I think they're secretly on our side. they've destroyed any trust the public had in the left and their narrative.

I'm glad he won it handily. I hope they stay in denial and keep trying this shit, it's already backfiring.

Oh no now the retards from California aren't going to overrun your state and turn it into another leftist shithole.

Maybe electing Gianforte was a mistake after all.

Please be true.

MY GHLASHES! I CANT SHE WITHHOUT MY GHLASHES

Republican wins
>"its a win win for democrats"
When your opponent wins election they lose

I hope the democrats keep winning like this for a long time.

Probably some next level 12d chess trump organized

Our media claims the reporter is a woman...is that a lie?

Also MSM on full damage control

cnbc.com/2017/05/03/shares-of-new-york-times-surge-after-subscriber-growth.html

President Donald Trump, who has disparaged the New York Times on several occasions as "failing" may actually be good for the media company.

On CNBC's "Power Lunch," New York Times CEO Mark Thompson said "there is no question we have got some rocket fuel in the subscription business in recent quarters."

@realDonaldTrump: Somebody with aptitude and conviction should buy the FAKE NEWS and failing @nytimes and either run it correctly or let it fold with dignity!

@realDonaldTrump: Remember when the failing @nytimes apologized to its subscribers, right after the election, because their coverage was so wrong. Now worse!

"We added an astonishing 308,000 net digital news subscriptions, making Q1 the single best quarter for subscriber growth in our history," Thompson noted in an earnings release on Wednesday.

The New York Times reported revenue and earnings before trading on Wednesday which exceeded expectations. Class A shares of the company closed more than 12 percent higher on Wednesday.

The company posted first-quarter adjusted earnings at 11 cents per share on revenue of $398.80 million, up 5.1 percent year over year. A consensus of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expected EPS of 7 cents on revenue of $382 million.

"These results show the current strength and future potential of our digital strategy not just to reach a large audience, but also to deliver substantial revenue," Thompson said in the release.

The company also reported that its quarterly circulation revenue increased by 11.2 percent. Paid subscriptions for digital-only surpassed 2.2 million, up 62.2 percent year over year.

As of Wednesday's close, shares of the New York Times were up21 percent year to date, and have risen about 29 percent over the past 12 months.

Just a coincidence i assume

This guy - Marshall Cohen 'Political Research Manager for @CNN. Formerly with @CBSNews' seems to be on his side.

Do americans just not realize that they're all echoes or do they not care? FUCKING KEKS
The republicans seem to be even worse in this regard.

God I love right wing Americans. Trump did a great thing bringing attention to the rat media.

startribune.com/trump-news-is-good-news-for-cable-tv-ratings/417138973/

In February, Fox News enjoyed a 31 percent ratings increase from a year ago as Megyn Kelly’s replacement, Tucker Carlson, quickly established himself as a prime-time star. Liberal-leaning counterpart MSNBC was up 55 percent, thanks largely to “The Rachel Maddow Show,” which has doubled its audience, an almost unheard of accomplishment for a 9-year-old program.

Over at C-Span, White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s afternoon briefings are beating the soap operas in the ratings.

Just one segment of TV land hasn’t benefited from the upswing in interest: the once-dominant broadcast networks, whose relatively evenhanded approach doesn’t play to a sharply polarized public.

“There’s an energy to this coverage that’s not like anything I’ve ever experienced,” said Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC's “The Last Word,” which follows Maddow on weekday nights and has also seen a rise in ratings. “I can’t tell you how long this will last because nobody predicted it in the first place.”

After the November election, CNN President Jeff Zucker assumed viewers would want a respite from the political grind and braced his staff for a 20 percent drop in ratings. Instead, they shot up over 50 percent among 25- to 54-year-olds during the first two months of 2017.

“2016 was the biggest year in the history of cable news, and 2017 will perhaps be even bigger,” Zucker told the Los Angeles Times. “Three years ago, people were suggesting that cable news was on its last legs. … Now there is nothing more relevant in the landscape than these cable news networks.”

>black voter suppression
>implying there are enough niggers in Montana to swing an election

holy shit its true

trump colludes with nyt to destroy nations opinion of democrats and msm in exchange for stock bump

If Gianforte was black and a Democrat, Sup Forums would likely have a bunch of threads about him saying he was horrible.

Just wait for those 6 month subscriptions bought in a frenzy to run out. Those same liberals will wonder why they have it when they could use the renewal money for weed.

Then the NYT falls

Sweet victory

That's because if he was black he would have shot Jacobs with a stolen gun then robbed everyone else in the room.