"Dubbed the most banned book in the world...

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: (can preview and read without downloading it, if you want.)

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

JIDF will be here shortly to discredit and dis-info, so be prepared for COINTEL posts.

People have waited a life-time for this!

NO MORE LIES!

bamp

Bampypus

interesting, user. thanks for the tip. will certainly check it out

Can somebody dl and screenshot proof this isn't a virus

Yes thank you

Alexander Sholezhitskyn isn't a real Russian he is a Arab Muslim from the Caucasus, look at his picture for G-d's sake, Ahab the Arab come to life.

also this link is a random rare visual I have an excellent and very expensive virus scanner that is only available for enterprise use and it detects a very dangerous ransomewre virus on that site
Do yourself a favor and stay far away from that schlop

He's a Cossack, you cuck.

Cossacks, nutsacks, what's the difference? The difference is that Hungary has at least a few Cossacks.

MS Defender cleared it, for whatever that is worth. There is nothing to screenshot on Defender though

thanks for your brilliant insight cappy the kike

You don't have to download it. The zippyshare website allows you to view it without even downloading it.

It was banned for a reason; it shows the how and why our Western culture is being subverted.

>BBCock

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHA, I uploaded it myself.

Send it to NSA/FBI/Interpol, kikel wannabe.

>

Confirmed by none other than Leon Trotsky.

topkek

>I have an excellent and very expensive virus scanner that is only available for enterprise use and it detects a very dangerous ransomewre virus on that site

Hahaha oh boy, that is some pathetic shit. To spite you, I'm going to turn this topic into a copy+paste general and post it daily until I am satisfied or bored.

#JustLikeYou

Enjoy not controlling the narrative while your elders wear the little cap to hide their bald-spots.

Let's see a screenshot within the next 5 minutes as proof.

Neanderthal Jew.

Thanks for the link. When was the translation actually completed?

~1 week ago, in its entirety

oy vey!

Have a bump. This needs to spread.

>Adam Levine
Hey, it's that cunt from Mar- oh wait.

Read the text at the bottom. My 2nd pic will provide context.

1 of 2

2 of 2

Assad out = Terrorists taking over, more-or-less.
Israel needs to "protect said pipeline from the 'Terrorists'"

>Defacto land-grab.

Oil industry for Israel achieved!

This is pretty fucking infuriating if you think how much harm Jews imposed to human species by fucking Russia up.
Rats literally destroyed one of the biggest cradles of civilization so they could print more monopoly money they already have control of. And for what?

The ones that they cant; they input agitators to pit the Whites against to the Arabs so the West will fight the Arabs FOR them.

Pic related.

Isn't this highly improbable due to the African presence. They'd have more niggers after one generation than Europe after 100 years of Jewish influence.

There is solution, but the Final Solution.

There's going to be 300M nigerians in few decades. All Jews could kill 10 niggers daily and it still wouldn't be enough.

The end-goal is to muddy down the White race so that there are no historical enemies, nor anybody above 80 IQ. When you mix the 65 IQ blacks with the 105 IQ whites, you get a "cattle race" that is easily ruled over by the homogenius Jews that have borders.

You can mown the lawn, but the weed will grow back.

You have to remove the root of the weed for it to not come again.

Pic related

Well to me it sounds more like Jews taking Saudi hand, while Saudis try to fuck Europe up
You know this shit really started take off after 90s when Saudies got rich, right?

The Jews barter politics with who they can. That is not to say that hey won't undermine anything that they can get away with, but Saudi is a buffer state between the Iran boogey-man.

fair enough, I just dont see how Jews wouldn't end up being Islamic cattle after short while, it's not as if normie Muslim wouldn't take the chance to skin them alive first moment their society fails.

The islamist 'cattle' are all 85 IQ. The stolen white genetics of 'so-called Jews' are 100+

When nobody can question the narrative because they lack the capacity and they are spoon-fed consumerism and 'TV' all day (along with controlled identity politics issues on the web), then how can they rise up?

Literally a cattle race of dumbed-down mulattos for the 'Chosen people' to rule over, because they're too stupid and too involved in their smart phones to care, at all.

Damn nice post op

>Poland siding with the Nazis
>who machine gunned them in katyn and turned their land into gas chambers and mass graves for their own people as well as for the Jews

You people really are as stupid as the jokes say!

Baka.

Again, if the file is so small, is it really saved on my hard drive? Don't really download pdfs very often.