At this point brits just kill yourselves seriously

At this point brits just kill yourselves seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iiCXnEWiXSw
youtube.com/watch?v=RMdD8MwUQpw
youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>quiet
Yeah I bet. Real people are pissed.
t. brit

mi no entender

im not going to look up the song whats it about

The Manchester Bombing was a hoax

But Oasis is not only a top teir fucking band, but redpilled as fuck and as british as british bands get

British people are cucks through and through.

Despues de un moment silencio en la plaza de St Ann, un actuacion del Cancun "don't look back in anger".

Could any Britfags tell me how well known this song is?

I honestly don't believe that this was spontaneous and that a bunch of strangers would start singing some semi-obscure track from fucking Oasis. I'm sure some student group or tolerance-themed performance art group put it on just like the Hillary campaign put together this "flash mob."

youtube.com/watch?v=iiCXnEWiXSw

It was semi popular when oasis was as big as they were. Not even a fan but an old fag so I remember it.

>my daughter is dead but i like oasis so this is ok

they gave us free taxi rides and we sang a song!

don't let islamophobia win guys

When will the next attack be? 4 months? 2 months? 2 weeks?

Super huge song. Oasis were played nonstop on the radio when I was a kid. I remember 96 and 97 better than almost any year. Oasis were spammed for weeks at a time. Then the Verve came along and that one song was on the top spot for months straight.

Don't Look Back in Anger is basically a manchester anthem at this point I imagine.

>that one song
You mean Bitter Sweet Symphony?

"you put your life in the hands...of a rocknroll band"

AND SOOOOOOO SALLY CAN WAIT

yes

thanks to that song, pretty much all of 97 is etched into my brain vividly. Was a great time.

the ironic part is that Noel said the song is literally about nothing. He wrote it and just picked words. He doesn't know anyone called Sally.

Funniest one is a song people put all this deep bullshit into and it's actually about a fucking dog someone brought into the studio.

>DON'T BE MAD! YOU HAD IT COMING

It wasn't even muslims who did it

Do people even know this song exists anymore?

Yeah yeah, anyone with a brain knows its over for us. The sad thing is 'murrifats caught up to us in bootlicking, globalist, police-state sycophancy a decade or two ago. And they have less of an excuse what with MUH FREEDUMBZ being enshrined in a Constitution that is raped by the government on the daily basis.

Dark times ahead.

Literal fags, they think singing will save them?

dangerous spoon wielder! lock him up!

there's no way a crowd full of cunts know the lyrics to the song
stooges

Probably the most famous band out of Manchester from the last two decades and by far one of their most famous songs. Watch any festival footage with Oasis and everyone in the crowd is singing along. Don't see how it's so shocking. For fucks sake not everything is a conspiracy

underage fag kys

That song stood out for me too. I was only 3 when it came out but it played constantly on the radio, before movies, and at festivals.

fuck off pablo, these tendies are mine

Plan B for America is Balkanization. Texas was a Republic before, it can be one again

There's no plan b for you, since you gave up all your guns

Wait did you Serfs ever have the right to own guns in the first place? I know your Monarchs took issue with the longbows

Blur was the superior britpop rock band

Should we just give up on saving Europe?

>not everything is a conspiracy
u stupid fukin mudshit

ITS THE JEWS
DA JEWZ
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ
DA JUICE user DA JUICE

>someone just murdered 22 people
>don't be angry
what a time to be alive

>(((spontaneous))) rendition
Yeah nah. I bet two shekels that a few well placed people in the crowd started this. Have brits even seen V for Vendetta? They are living in a culturally enriched version of that movie, how do they not realize this?

Cucks

t. 56%

Lmao can you imagine them doing this for us, if a white nationalist killed 22 people shitlibs would start burning down churches. Hell, Roof killed 7 blacks and we all had to hear how the confederacy was the most evil thing in existence

Imagine if a kid was bullied everyday at school, and everyday he'd say to his bully "I'm not afraid", "You can't bring me down", but the bully proceeded to yet again beat the shit out of him after these inspiring statements.

Pretty embarassing situation, right? Welcome to modern western civilization.

>hit song from super group at peak of their career
>played like brainwashing millions of times on the radio in the 90s
>on a little island with a weird culture centered around beer, soccer, soap operas, etc
>hurrp durrps i was born in 2001 i doubt ne1 knew this rare obscure oasis song

REEEEEEEEE

this picture triggers me.

The 'reaction' of the population is almost like a staged event at this point. I have no idea what the actual population really feels about this sort of incident because I know they are afraid of being prosecuted for inappropriate tweets.

It's not surprising, then, that you can make it look like everyone is chanting sympathy for muslims and 'standing together': there's no penalty for doing so. But that doesn't mean that there aren't people internally seething about this stuff and just not making any public noise.

why are you always trying to compare yourselves to america? that was the thoughts of an aussie shitposter, not a red-blooded murican

it really does, those smug mother fucking la raza cunts.

i hope they've all been deported, just for making those faces while collecting welfare checks.

it really is GIBSMEDAT with a touch of THANKS WHITEY the face

it even infuriates me desu

is it wierd that the only attractive girl is the one flicking you off I guess well bleach her and send the rest back maybe even after she hits the wall at thirty send her black with her happa's hmmmmmmmm makes mexico whiter I like this plan muchos gracious amigo.........

You fight Islamic terror by lighting a cnadle, coming togehter and changing your facebook picture.

How do you not know this?

Come Together would have been better

youtube.com/watch?v=RMdD8MwUQpw

underrated

>5 minutes of mumbling the wrong words to an obsure 90's shit band song
>FUCK YEAH #MANCHESTER UNITED!

it's like when someone starts singing happy birthday, and you're not sure how loud you should sing, so the whole group becomes a dirge of haaaaaappy birthday.. to you...

god i hate that

HAHAHAAHA what? Some of those tweets have to be fake, no way he casually called for genocide.

>Gallagher also admits that he was under the influence of illegal substances when he wrote the song and to this day he claims he does not know what it means.
Self-absorbed retards write a song that directly cribs from pop culture (Lennon mostly) in an attempt to sound deep but the reality is the song is vacuous, means nothing and is little more than the ramblings of a drugged out idiot.

Perfectly encapsulates the spirit of the modern millennial. A great anthem.

I guess you are just young, but Oasis was huge and compared to the Beatles in the 90s.

>Could any Britfags tell me how well known this song is?
everyone in the UK aged 25-45 knows at least the chorus off by heart. everyone in the UK has heard the song multiple times. even your 80 year old gran knows the melody.

t.muslim president

Like pottery

I refuse to believe that's not shopped

At least we can have guns.

But I didn't do that!

Man shut the fuck up.

This just proves we need more attacks

lol kids die and you shouldn't grt angry?

pure mass psychosis/brain wash

cuan grande es tu pezonas?

While all the west burns we 'redpilled' few have nothing better to do than than make fun of each other and laugh at whos burning worst.

> Kids get killed by guns: Ban all guns
> Kids get killed by Muslims: Ban all kids

The cringe.
Also -comments are disabled for this video :P

>then those words turned into 22 people, the reborn children comforting their grieving parents

This shit is insensitive to those who lost their kids.

AAAAAGH the irony its burning

mashallah

IT STARTED OUT WITH A KISS

HOW COULD IT END UP LIKE THIS

It was a hoax. You will see crisis actors pretend to cry, but you won't see any tears. Just like the Jo Cox hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw

Wow get the fuck out

Yeah, I bet the parents of the victims don't gonna look back with anger.

Mancheste is a multicultural hell hole ,i hope it gets wiped off the map.

underrated post

t. actual muslim mayor

Last time London was seriously under attack the Brits went shitless crazy and bombed entire Europe so I agree.

Not a single person of diversity spotted in the crowd, only diversity...

We are a weak people, muslims feast on weak people.

>attractive girl

What is the story behind the pic? I remember reading something about a bunch of knights who overstepped their bounds and some cook started a revolt. Is that even close or is my memory all fucked?

I'm a brit living in oz. Yes we know the bastard song, but you don't sing it when kids have just been murdered!!

Mexico is glad it gets rid of this trash haha. Thanks to America Mexico's global IQ will improve

>MEANWHILE

This is why I stay away from Manchester.

You sound like you're 40+

An Irishman speaking Spanish...

I think I need to stop drinking so much.

The only people who go to vigils are leftie types anyway.

Everyone is angry. Id say globally people have pretty much had enough of Muslims. Its just the vocal minority of idiots that drone us out because the media focus on them.

Mainstream websites all over the internet its people just bashing Muslims in the comments.

((( Spontaneous )))

The bomber's mosque was Wahhabist/Salafi mosque. Our leaders know that every terrorist act has been Wahhabi/Salafi, enabled with finances from their good friends, the Saudis.

Wahhabi/Salafis:
Osama bin Laden
911 hijackers
Boston Bombers
Charlie hebdo
Isis
Al-nusra
Al-queda
Manchester bombing
Swedish truck killer

I can't even remember how old I am. But I know not to sing fucking oasis when babies have just been nail bombed! Wake the fuck up

I just watched the video, feel bad for any brits with any sense of nationalism.

NO, we need to spread our ideas. Do our best to awaken the people. Our weaponry is memetic, wield it to the best of your ability. Collect and craft the memes, they are your bullets. Fire up sockpuppets and use them as your artillery to shell the masses with your memetic mortars. Come here and try to motivate everyone you can. You can always do something.

Yeah, surprised the vigil wasn't interrupted by a fucking flash mob of young Muslims jiving to droning nigger music, honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Inbreeding