I'm his lawyer. Anything you want me to say to him tomorrow, Sup Forums?

I'm his lawyer. Anything you want me to say to him tomorrow, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4PTtXIQ3vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

did he do?

"gain some wait lanklet faggot"
would probably be the first

sad thing is he's probalby like only 182 which is no t that tall internationally but in hispanic communities is huge

If he has proof, please make sure it's ironclad. The snakes are slippery.

DRUMPF SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

agreed comrade

Shill!

>MUH everyone outside of my echochamber is a shill

Have you ever been tested for autism?

Yes goy let me put my invaive ideology into your forum

Yes, i am indeed autistic, what do you know the suns upside down where your at right, so it's prbably daytime I assume?

Stormfaggot do not deserve a place to gather

>Muh antisemitism
>muh based minorites
You r/the_donald cuck s get worse everyday

we have ID's you fucking stupid spic! This is why we don't want you around! Your idiocy is infuriating!

All the girls leaning away from him like they're creeped out just being there.

I'm creeped out just looking at a picture of it.

Tell him that a fat guy on the internet called him a "Bird Chested Queer"

You say that while wearing a tinfoit hat and going on about racemixing in your mother's basement

lol what's and ID

REDDIT GET

Shut the fuck up Carlos

Yeah mate its 2:35pm.
And its fucking friday would love to have a couple cold ones with my mates but they are all busy.

>el peruANO

>And its fucking friday would love to have a couple cold ones with my mates but they are all busy.

What could possibly keep sheep busy?

Quit replying to yourself you stupid beaner.

Is the constitution a living document?
Is the Supreme Court infallible?

do you have a job in aussie land, what's it like?

I smell beaner

Something you don't have and never will to get into this country, faggot.

>sheep
Wrong country mate thats new zeland.
Nah they are all having quiet ones tonight so we can get fucked tomorrow, but i've only messaged two of my mates chances are a lot of my other mates will be keen.
Thats the best thing about being aussie, you will literally have over 20 mates you can call to hang out with.

doxed closeted twitter fag today, what should I do Sup Forums ?

Claims that his parents will disown him if I out him.

Not at the moment because i quiet working for my dad to go back into baristating, and i got stabbed with jury duty so can't really apply for a job and say "I won't be able to work for 8 weeks in 2 weeks time" they won't hire me.
How about yourself?

god is that the supreme faggot himself?

i'm really torn here. it's not outside the realm of possibility that a mexican intellectual doesn't realize we can all see he's samefagging, but this feels more like trolling

m8 get over here we have sheep for days

>Wrong country mate thats new zeland.

New Zealand is a real place?

I thought is was a made up name for the Australian sex trade.

Well, that totally buggers my vacation plans.

i'm a student at the momet, after that the mexican job market is massive so I doubt I'll be left jobless, the problem is the wages, Is there a way to immigrate to Australia? what jobs are in demand?

>Is there a way to immigrate to Australia? what jobs are in demand?

I heard that New Zealand is looking for Sheep fluffers.

>tfw 120lb 6'4" lanklet
Everybody is bullying this guy and I wish I was that big.

I went to new zealand wasn't bad aye.
I fucking love kiwis, and i love watching yous play rugby.
Fucking kek.
Well that all depends. Are you going to come here and work and adapt to our culture and way of life?

we are full

>Are you going to come here and work and adapt to our culture and way of life?
of course, if anything I'd never abandon my culture (food dishes etc) but by asking another country to take me in, the least I could do was to take my privilige as an immigrant seriously

Good god man, are they taking you to the (((delousing))) chamber tomorrow?

youtube.com/watch?v=t4PTtXIQ3vs

Sauce

Yeah of course never forget where you come from and be proud of it.
You sound alright, what are you studying? it's really hard to immigrate her but try and do a government job if you can. Army,customs or something like that because it scores you big points for citizenship.

PETER LA ANGUILA DOESN'T NEED A LAWYER.

I just got out of Highchool. I haven't chosen what to study, but it'll probably be either civil enginering or mechanical engineering, as those are the degrees my dad would help me pay for

we know that you're the same person you spastic

Is he wearing girl's bikini bottoms?

Holy shit, build that fucking wall!

>doesn't realize he's samefagging

Pathetic, back to middle school with you

thread of the fucking decade

My advice for you, if you can don't even go to uni, get a trade, so plumbing, electrician, brick layer etc.. Trades are dying in this country and there are heaps of retard left wing kids who are going to uni and don't get jobs.
I know aussies shitpost but i am being 100% honest with you.
A trade will get you more money and more jobs over here, if you have a trade you will get a job within a week of being here.
And i would recommend brick laying or being a stone mason because no one wants to do those trades because they are hard work but pay so well over here.
I was labouring for a stone mason and all we did at a job was build a little wall out of stones we found on a beach, pulled some weeds and shit out and put some soil down and my boss charged the guy $13 000 Australian, for like 4 days work.

all these (you)'s, of course I do, I'm not retarded

>I'm not retarded
if you say so

>A trade will get you more money and more jobs over here, if you have a trade you will get a job within a week of being here.
hmmm I have a cousin who could teach me locksmithing,I'll have to look into that but I'm pretty sure it he wouldn't charege me much, thanks for the advice aussie bro
mi casa es tu casa

Nah fuck locksmithing look at the big trades.
Plumbing
Brick laying
Stone mason
Electrification
Carpenter
Concrete
Air con and refrigeration
Do one of those and you can't go wrong, good luck mate.

Ask him if he is deformed, and why are his parents related to each other.