NORTH SENTINEL RAID GENERAL

GET IN HERE.

This thread is dedicated to:

The forceful colonization of North Sentinel Island.

We need to assemble a plan and compile our resources before we storm the beaches.

Briefing on North sentinel Island:

>Sentinelese are an ancient dark race of warriors with lineage tracing back to Egyptian pharaohs
>It is said that the sentinelese have horded gold deposits in excess of 500 trillion
>average IQ of 400+
>many whites have died at the hands of this master race
>Jews bow to sentinelese
>Technology capable of chucking spears over 2000 miles (Rumored that Seth Rich was found with a sentinelese spear in his back)

Just move to then pictairn islands. There's internet and like 50 people and they're all convicted pedos so nobody will care if they get wiped out.

Why doesn't somebody get a boat and a very nice sniper and kill all of them?

bump

This could be our ethnostate. Lets get some plans going

We could crowdpool bitcoin to get funding for resources/weapons

Most of the work would require the help of Australian anons.

I'm thinking about the best way to storm the beach while minimizing casualties.

Checking out google earth images and trying to see the best way to approach the beach.

Bump

Gas the island with sleeping agents.

i think we need to focus on getting out of moms basement first

Guys come on let's do this, 500 trillion of gold, think of the ethnostate we can build with that

>Eight hundred and forty miles off the eastern coast of India, in the Bay of Bengal, there is a chain of islands known as the Andaman Islands. One particular island stands out from the rest. That island is known as North Sentinel Island. On this island lives a group of indigenous people, the Sentinelese. The Sentinelese have rejected any contact with other people, and are among the last people to remain virtually untouched by modern civilization. Ten years ago, two fishermen were killed by the Sentinelese when their boat simply drifted near the island. Why am I going off on a tangent about the only known Paleolithic civilization to still exist in the known universe? Because I am the Sentinelese. I am the only one of my kind who stills exist in the business world. Nowadays everyone wants to be liked. The only reason a business exists is to make money. I'm okay with that. If I want a friend, I'll buy a dog. Because of this mindset I am free to be ruthless in my approach. I instill fear in anyone who even thinks about approaching what is mine. I want my competitors dead. As a single mother of three whose business relies on you walking out of here with a deal, I believe that you can appreciate working with somebody like that. You have a tremendous amount of energy. You remind me of an artist who needs a producer. Somewhere out there is the right person for you. But it's not me. For that reason, I'm out.

last time I heard about this island was when based Kevin referenced it on shark tank

I heard George Soros is financed by the sentinelese themselves. Someone get on a boat and try to fly a drone to the island. Maybe drop a virus on them. A simple fever should kill them all.

This

We could fucking destroy them

You will get completely BTFO by Indian Navy, they regularly patrol the islands for this reason

There warriors are incredibly fierce but
surely we can meme this. We have numbers.

We need drones, bitcoin, AR15s, some jetskis to get us there, and some based islanders to let us set up a base.

Pitcairn is a British Oversea's Territory. There's no reason the Navy shouldn't intervene in your autistic raid that will never happen anyway.

For what purpose? Outside of Sup Forums roleplaying threads, the rest of the world realizes that this island has no value and there's no reason to not just leave these people alone to live as they wish. Also, the island is a exclusion zone in the territory of India which means that they would be fully justified in sending their navy to kill you.

No, user.

The Indians guard the island because the sentinelese have enslaved them.
>we go at night
>we get to the heart of the island

So hows that nation on an oil rig going

Kek

Fuck off sentinelese shill.

Aww i thought you guys were gonna take tuvalu :(
Looks like no Sup Forumsack island friends for me

the only weapon you would need is a launching mechanism for a jar full of european feces. the level of plagues and horrendous diseases all of us contain are insane.

>India
>Navy

fuck off island nigger

As much as I appreciate this Larp

It's still a Fucking Larp to stop talking about /srg

I'm not shilling, I've just seen threads like this forever, and nothing ever comes of it. The reality of attempts like this (even non-hostile) are what happened to Minerva.

We shouldn't use biological warfare though because it would kill the godtier sentinelese women

>North Sentinel Island
We don't have to take it by force. We just need to convince neighbouring authorities that the island is to dangerous for them to be living on it and that they need to be evacuated. Make up some virus that is spreading on the island.

No user. We need to take it by force, and we need to do it ASAP.

Are you with me or against me? (Choose wisely, you don't want to end up with a sentinelese blow dart in your neck like Seth rich)

I'm with you! But I'm more of a tactician than a solider.

Very smart, very smart, this way we won't have to deal with India's navy

Look at this faggot posting this slide shit all over the board
Fuck off leftist kike

We could get very scientific about it. Learn about the islands native flora and fauna and wildlife and then let the power of ignorants carry public out cry for the poor, poor people of North Sentinel Island.

Oh hi there sentinelese shill!

It must suck to find out that your little island has attracted the attention of such a racist messageboard!!

It sucks to realize that your little sentinelese waifu is dreaming about our big white cocks, right little guy?

Yes we will jetski 840 miles