THE DAY THAT AN ELECTED POLITICAN BODY SLAMS A REPORTER IS THE DAY I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AGAIN

THE DAY THAT AN ELECTED POLITICAN BODY SLAMS A REPORTER IS THE DAY I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ko4k_Ya4n6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET IN HERE.

This is now a North Sentinelese Colonization thread.

We need to assemble a plan and compile our resources before we storm the beaches.

Briefing on North sentinel Island:

>Sentinelese are an ancient dark race of warriors with lineage tracing back to Egyptian pharaohs
>It is said that the sentinelese have horded gold deposits in excess of 500 trillion
>average IQ of 400+
>many whites have died at the hands of this master race
>Jews bow to sentinelese
>Technology capable of chucking spears over 2000 miles (Rumored that Seth Rich was found with a sentinelese spear in his back)

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

So he won?

Wait what?

idk

I just know he body slammed a beta faggot journalist and I'm feeling patriotic todaoy

He just won

Is there a video? Youtube only has audio.
Dude sounds like a faggot
>imma call the police waaaa

then you'd love Africa. nig tier thinking.

Have you body slammed a commie today?

LIBERALS WILL LITERALLY NEVER WIN ANYTHING AGAIN

PEOPLE HATE THEM THAT MUCH LMAO

>"You broke my glasses!"
>Translated from nurmale: "did you seriously just hit a girl?"

Trump did it better

if I had to choose between listening to hip hop or nu-male faggot singer songwriter shit I would listen to the niggers who at least have some testosterone running through their veins.

And you'd still be a faggot, because a real man makes his own choices.

I watched Gianforte's post-win speech tonight. I got to give him credit: he gave a truly contrite and genuine apology, and he sincerely stated that he was not proud of how he behaved, and said that he was wrong for what he did. Wow. That's something I would never hear from Trump.

>ugh I can't even handle a simple thought exercise i have to be serious all the itme

>tfw people are freaking out over this.

This is like the funniest and best things that have happened in politics since the elections. Half the country wants to body slam the media.

Third world nations do shit like this all the time.

You now realise you instinctively think like a faggot, and are wondering if your preference for blacks indicates some sort of propensity towards cuckoldry.

It is safer to live in Montana than in the Third World which includes your local diverse multicultural neighborhood.

Know what I call little boys that run around with a grenade launcher in COD?

Lube-tubers

this is what im saying. this is the first drop of rain in a hurricane

SLAM THE MEDIA

why are you talking like you're trying to hypnotize me

You realise you have a barely suppressed need to be dominated ands controlled at all times, and are now breathing manually.

Quads beat trips

i feel like i can tell u anything

This is better

youtube.com/watch?v=ko4k_Ya4n6w

We're a Tibetan pottery exchange board after all.