OANN - Seth Rich

One America News Network posted recently. Website was immediately taken down. All evidence was apparently destroyed on their webserver.

Watch for falling rocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1886177
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1883070
mediafire.com/download/77o3flf0u13w8r6
youtu.be/oBB-9XYSGn0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/36229
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/32532
oann.com/mysterious-death-seth-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

You're the same damn "sleep" shillfag from the past two days.

watch for stale falling threads

And they are going to keep doing it as long as they get responses.

OAN over Fox News, fuck em

Fair enough.

On the topic of what he/she asked earlier:
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1886177
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1883070

happenings in real time.
the fire rises

WHERE IS SETH RICH'S LAPTOP??

I'm guessing it's being held as evidence or "missing."

so no story tomorrow morning then? OANN compromised?

No idea. Hopefully there still is one.
Maybe they'll discuss the site going down, who knows until it happens?

mediafire.com/download/77o3flf0u13w8r6

bump

How do we know anything was destroyed?

It was supposedly destroyed. Not my words.

I can't I don't have direct TV.

Will you faggots drop an article we can read?

Duh
We're Sup Forumsvestigators, arent we?
All together in this.

Bumpingggg

Seth Rich wasn't the leaker.

But he was a suspected leaker and the DNC did have him killed to make an example of him.

The sooner you realize this, the sooner the pieces will fit.

Someone he knew was the leaker?

>Website was immediately taken down. All evidence was apparently destroyed on their webserver.

sleep :3

i hope you forget to wake up. forever.

Not tired. Wide the fuck awake and ready to rip this bitch open.

"server was destroyed"

dude from OANN said he sent out the material to someone else incase he got deaded, so IDK

Get it to Wikileaks. Get it into a torrent.

I saw this thread earlier and thought I was another shill thread. The site really went down? How do you know his servers was sys32'd?

The site is up. The fuck is wrong with you shitbirds? No conspiracy here.

Cause it was giving 504 errors for most people trying to visit it for hours. Self included. Pictures posted of page status in this thread or one of the others.

Open your eyes nigger nut

Just go to the site you fucking clown shoe.

what is this?

A bunch of bullshit

Oh come on.
This must be some kind of a sick joke.
Hahahaha youre funnnnny

...you are joking, right?

Bruh it's the same '''sleep''' fag from the last two months. Honestly at this point it's probably just some user posting it ironically to bump the thread. Lurk more or go back. Right now you shouldn't be posting or just limit yourself to the word 'bump' on important stuff.

see:

key words: was, hours
,,: nigger nut

They were here asking for evidence to expand on the obvious of what was already known. Anything 'destroyed' originated here from other user's to begin with. Unless they knew something we didn't which I doubt.

>sedition

WHO WAS SETH RICH'S GIRLFRIEND?

Kek nighty night sleepshill

Bump

>fake story got pulled when the proof wasn't there

WTF!!!!

You're Wasting your time

You won't find any evidence, they are too clean

There is no way to win

give up

its over

move on

Bumping

ids not the same guy, ids a meme you dip desu

Hey guys. Top-level-ABC-Agency-Polymath-Genius-Info-Analyst-Insider here.

Just read through the new leaks and there, unfortunately, appears to be nothing of any substance. I suggest we call it a day and get some rest.

Feeling pretty damn sleepy right? Same here.

Time to hit the hay lads (remember to get at least 10 hours to fully boost your test levels), we'll regroup and try again tomorrow.

Fuck off blue

WIDE AWAKE

>You won't find any evidence, they are too clean

>Debbie Wasserman Shultz begging for her laptop back

kek

Website is up for me, no new article on Seth Rich yet. If it's not posted tomorrow it's spook especially since the user provided proofs that he works at OANN and that an article was posted May 22 on Seth Rich.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

DAMN

DAMN NIGGA

DAMN NIGGA YOU FUCKED

>clown shoe.
LOL

>Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX)
>wants an investigation in to the DNC server
>never mentions Seth Rich
>anchors go nuts

youtu.be/oBB-9XYSGn0

>being so new you don't know Sup Forums is always right.
we have the wisdom of the masses together with an iq that is collectively well above the norm.

Bump

ty for bump potential.

Control the Wiki, faggots:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

No the Police personnel have it,imagine the impact it might have inside the police team,the interview with Debbie Schlutz.

That bitch screeching was confirmation that laptop is out of reach from ((DEEP STATE))

I'm actually so tired this funny again fag

He was still killed to protect Hillary.

What you NEED to know

Bump For Seth Rich

OBUNGO BONGOED

They're called shitposters, lurk more redditor

Unless you're going to explain yourself, then you can fuck off with the cryptic larping.

bump

bump

Andrew Therriault?

Any anons brave enough to crack this open

wouldn't surprise my if the hard drive was swapped already anyway

the whole fucking DNC had access to that tool

even with that they couldn't win

God this Seth Richardson shit makes me so tired.

Look, it's been debunked a dozen times. There's a lot that's wrong with the whole Russian hacks thing, but this isn't it.

As much as this board bitches about urban crime, it ought to know there's a good chance what happened to Seth was just a brutal robbery.

Can we please just move the fuck on? Quite frankly it's exhausting.

Yea jack scrubbed it 12 odd hours ago maybe more

Sorry I just heard about this

so now you've moved onto a conspiracy that he was assassinated in a hospital that was completely shut down to cover their tracks? this whole thing has been subverted. the pizzaniggers and disinfo ruined it. you've moved from trying to find the shooters to conspiracy bullshit. dumb niggers

BUMP

kelsey mulka

this comment is the product of giving a 45 year old manchild a job as a shill at your local ShareBlue office!

lmao. it's almost too easy tricking these retards, isn't it?

FUCK YOU SHILL

"Just say the N word a lot, it'll make them trust you"

Bump

Bump

Bump

Time to fire up the VM

anyone know what kind of query this is used for. Only found one of its type in emails and it was sent with no subject
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/36229

The results
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/32532

Wait, are you saying their evidence was wiped? IE, they announced they have evidence without even backing it up and now it's all gone?

STOP FUCKING ANNOUNCING EVIDENCE IN ADVANCE, FUCKSAKE. YOU'RE JUST GIVING THE ENEMY TIME TO PREPARE ATTACKS AND SMEARS LIKE WE SAW WITH HANNITY.

If Kim Dotcom had kept his mouth shut until like an hour before Hannity went live, then tweeted "I will be on Hannity tonight with a big announcement regarding Seth Rich" they wouldn't have had time to fake the letter from his family that forced Fox to shut Hannity up.

Seriously, how do we solve the people announcing their announcements in advance problem? Assange talks about the importance of the element of surprise when releasing shit all the time, but no one else seems to get it.

YESTERDAY THEY TRIED TO SHUT ME UP BUT I AM NOT AFRAID

WE NEED TO GET ORGANIZED AND WE NEED TO DO IT QUICK

WITH EVERY SECOND WE LOSE AGAINST THIS INTERNET CONTROLLING MONSTER

LET YOURSELF BE HEARD

DO NOT HIDE ON /POL ANYMORE, IT WON'T HELP. WE HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO RAISE LEGIT QUESTIONS.

>implying FOX isn't a (((puppet)))

It doesn't matter if he dropped the news 30 seconds before. Fact of matter is that production of a show like Hannity takes HOURS of planning. The second the higher ups know KDC is planned on being aired the (((shut it down))) message comes across the desk

Yeah, so I tried to get into the OANN site

www.oann.com

Can't. Looks like it's down. OP is telling the truth.

Checked. Ikr, it's almost like these announcements are purposely giving the opposition time to shut it down.
Trump criticized Obama for doing the same thing with his military moves. Keep your fucking mouth shut, and strike. How hard is this? Do people care more about their ratings and "brand" than getting the truth out? They'll get their fame after the surprise reveals anyway, right? So what's the point. Pic related.

Bump

oann.com/mysterious-death-seth-rich/
senpai I see it right now

bump