SERIOUS QUESTION Sup Forums

SERIOUS QUESTION Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QxoT842czk
politifact.com/
archive.is/AofUP
google.com/search?q=politifact bias examples&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF3_Th9ozUAhUm9YMKHWcdBWYQ_AUICigC&biw=768&bih=892&dpr=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the alternative is democrats desu

literally who?

And it deserves a serious answer

I'd rather chop my cock off before I vote for a leftist piece of shit

- you guys need a third party -
Like it's 1999

really? Why?

He has a point. The Republican party is worthless and partly to blame for where the country ended up. All they did was appease the left.
We need a Fascist party to replace them.

holy shit
Sup Forums BTFO for eternity

We do it because they are best friends for us

fpbp

If I were on Twatter I'd reply "just to spite you, you twat"

this

the only hope for America is fashy af

There are several reasons

* sexism
* white supremacy
* Islamophobia
* xenophobia
* jingoism
* homophobia
* rape culture
* patriarchy

because i dont like unchecked immigration. terrorist are not our friends. and healthcare is in shambles.

Generally it's because people care more about their money than they care about the well being of others.

And I don't blame them. It's human nature to put yourself first.

The real question is why would anyone vote democrat?

This

altruism is dead, and the left killed it

>* sexism
>* Islamophobia
>* xenophobia
>* jingoism
>* homophobia
>* rape culture
>* patriarchy
These are quite popular in your country, Onii-chan.

This.

I'd vote for an bowl of old cottage cheese and a burning tire on the Republican ticket before the "best" Democrat.

Yes and as a Japanese girl I find it quite frustrating that I cannot find a hot muslim boyfriend.

Because Democunts are faggot queers, OP

The responses are so shameful.

because the republican party is the last stand of implicit white identity

BECAUSE LIBERALS ARE FAGGOTS

Because any reason to vote Democrat died with JFK.

Because we grew up and stopped believed in leftist nonsense

I...I don't know anymore. I...I guess I'm gonna start v-voting for D-Democrats

I...I'm shillary for h-hillary

The Right is filled to the brim with cucks, wannabe cucks, and retards.

wow even the american teachers in japan are turning into trans otherkin?

>SERIOUS QUESTION: Why does anyone vote for democrats?
FIFY

Liberal tears
>t. registered independent.

How? And what do you mean?

Why?

Such as?

>SERIOUS QUESTION Sup Forums

It's what the coin toss decides. All the same anyway.

fuck me guys Im done with trump Im a #cruzmissle now

JFK fought against the banks and the CIA, actually representing the interests of the common man instead of just pretending.
Now neither party does that so I might as well vote for the ones that don't actively hate my race.

Remember the old Pain Olympics video? You do now.

(((serious)))

Because Democrats are racist, bigoted, morally bankrupt lying career criminals who campaign on a platform of unfounded outrage, subvert the electoral process when they don't get their way, corrupted the media to suit their agenda, seek to dismantle traditional American values and rights including the right to freedom of expression, and whose policies are responsible for the miserable state of most of America's inner cities and failing, marxist-indoctrinating educational system and if left unchecked would cause untold amounts of suffering and oppression, just like communism always does.

No, conservatives are all the bad things.

The greatest failing of the Obama administration is that he did not make right wing view points illegal.

t. kebab stand worker immigrant

Ya you need more nukes u fucking slant eyed jal.

No the great failings of obama was that he was a nigger piece of shit who didnt care about America. He cared more about his image than anything ells.

butthurt

freedom of speech.

We need more immigrants or the economic stagnation will wipe us out before the rising oceans due to scientifically proven global warming does.

Speech that is objectively wrong and harmful should not be free.

he needs to ask "why don't people vote for democrats?"
and this is why: youtube.com/watch?v=4QxoT842czk jim webb explained it really well. watch the video, even though it's 50 minutes long he only talks about the election for the first 10 minutes.

How are right talking talking point objectively wrong?

There are websites that document this in great detail

politifact.com/

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/AofUP

listen nip, unpopular speech is protected because popular speech doesn't need protection. why have free speech if you can only say things that everyone agrees with? how is that a protection of anything?

Fuck you.

This is a known source of Objective Truth

politifact has been proven to manipulate data to show bias towards republicans, you would know this if you had been here in the last few years, but you don't, so go back to wherever you come from

Can you direct me to the New York Times, Washington Post or CNN article that confirms this?

Well at that logic you can't ever say fuck you to someone cause it's offensive and directly intended to hurt. Or the governmwt will come in and arrest you for expressing yourself. Words and actions are two separate things. When you start making expression of ideas illegal it's a Slippery slope to the government controlling what we can and can't say. Much like an actual tyrannical rule

Fact. I will not vote for people who want my race exterminated, period.

if you only trust those sources, please stop commenting. they're so deep into the agenda they are enemy operatives. again, something you would already know had you been paying attention, AT ALL, over the last few years.

besides, you know how to work a search engine, start looking for yourself it isn't a secret

>theres only two parties
good goyim. there will surely be change this time around

Because republicans are the only ones with any sense at all.

My most favorite fucking GIF ever.

May he rest in the heavens among the Emperors of old.

Otoya your sacrifice will never be forgotten.

"Corrupted media" was almost 90% negative towards Trump the Republican candidate. Your argument is invalid

Republican views will lead to Midwestern US economic supremacy in the future.

>politifact has been proven to manipulate data to show bias towards republicans

Because the Republicans are dog shit, but the Democrats are dog shit that been eaten and shit out again.

Go to C-SPAN and watch the original hearing on Clinton's emails with former Dir. Comey that happened a few days after they closed the investigation. If you do, I promise you'll never vote Democrat again. It's a fucking cabal of evil

RE: united kingdom

This, this so much.

i know you're new here, but kindly be quiet when you step out of your element mkay sweetie? this isn't up for debate, if you are a resident of this board, you have witnessed this first hand all last year.

how about this: google.com/search?q=politifact bias examples&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF3_Th9ozUAhUm9YMKHWcdBWYQ_AUICigC&biw=768&bih=892&dpr=2

now when you're done reading them, go and see them for yourself. do your own research instead of asking for handouts.

I'm laughing at this guy playing dumb. Keep losing I don't care.

>i know you're new here
Nigger, I've been here since 2012. Go fuck yourself with your corporate sponsored study, you retarded faggot.

Watch Lynch's testimony too.
>If you're caught going 65 in a 55 mph zone, are you breaking the law?
>Well, you'd have to ask a state trooper that question.
Not a direct quote, but that was the just of that exchange.
Also
>5th
>5th
>5th

Well, it's a stupid, damned question. (Look at yourselves! You're obtuse, antisocial, freaks. And you CULTIVATE that. There's something wrong with your minds.)
You've got to be kidding. This CAN'T be a serious question.

The answer to your question is that republicans are no MORE corrupt than democrats and at least, they don't act batshit insane.

>sponsored study
wat
>2012
jerking off to traps on Sup Forums since 2012 means fuck all. whatever, if you are so content with your own knowledge that you let others research for you, then you deserve the outcome you've got coming. don't say we didn't warn you.

fpbp

>agree with left-wing economics
>agree with non-interventionist foreign policy
>democrats are technically closer to me on the political spectrum than Republicans

But I still can't get enough of watching them get btfo. Republicans suck too, but it's like... at least they have the decency to stab me in the front. They're pretty open about sucking corporate cock and screwing over workers.

Democrats suck corporate cock and screw over workers and LIE to my face about it.

>VOTING

they won't. they'll ask for a snopes article or hope maddow covers it, in full. they will never take the initiative to figure it out on their own, and will never know the true freedom of knowing it for themselves

ayyy
threads over right here fellas

I have never seen a republican implement a single pro white policy in the last 20 years.

The people fall for dumb rethoric and your lifes are worst every time.

that's less to do with red/blue and more to do with how they play everyone else against middle. the upper echelon of political parties are not as divided as the public. money is the greatest motivator and the money says, globalism is your new god. until both sides realise that neither party has their vested interest at heart, this shitshow will continue until there is no country left to govern

>agreeing with leftist economics
>the rich should be taxed the shit out of to pay for Laqeesha's gibsmedats and Tyrones healthcare after he got shot in an argument over a chickenwing
Fag

>the classic 'hillary clinton is nice despite every public appearance ever and every report of her in private' meme

why don't we have a one party state?? why are white people still alive?? it's all so confusing.