Quebec Mosque Shooter

archive.is/u2Hex

I came across Alexandre Bissonette's Facebook likes. Something's fucky.

What do you think user?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bushong1/bohbot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My anus has real bad farts

he seems like a genuinely nice dude from his youtube channel. I smell a false flag. What happen to him do you know

>Something's fucky.

Look at this screencap the journalists took after looking into his facebook page.

Notice the watermark? Bohbot? Did they use a bot to automatically post "AltRight" content on his page?

>Who the fuck says hallelujah instead of DEUS VULT anyways

Does anyone know of such a bot?

He never kill anyone. I did not follow the story that deep, but it had all the tell tale agenda pushing signs. He was quickly demonized, the closed casket mass funerals. The mosque had security cameras installed after a pigs head incidents. Where is it? Only sandy hook level crime scene photos

no one wants to know. It served it's purpose to demonize the white man and make another face for white man domestic terrorist list the liberals can use

It's the most obvious false flag of all time. Canada can't even get those right... lower budget

The use of English in this guy's post. Something's fucky.

tbqh you sound like a pepper

He likes the (((Jewish Defense Forces))). Mossad's fingerprints

Go2bed

Not much of a conspiracy nut but this one was so obviously fake

github.com/bushong1/bohbot
Could this be the bot?

I'm very low energy as you've noticed

>it doesn't fit my narrative so it was fake
Literally dindu nuffin. Neck yourselves.

I think the whole story is fucky. I could swear I remember reading something on the night of the shooting about 2 people in the mosque shouting, and this apparently came from one of the muslim women inside. Then there was only Alexandre and then gave absolutely no details other than he was "right-wing extremist that liked Donald trump". When it got to court his lawyer immediately abandoned his case and everything got pushed back ever further. No motives or nothing. Back to the likes though, it seems like he has a bit of everything in there, doesnt look all that right wing to me. He does seem to have lots of "memorial" or "missing" pages on there. Also, some religious likes as well as "atheism is immoral". He's pro-Israel, which is really rare here for students. Only movie on there is kinda fucked. You could paint him as anything using only his likes.

Did you pay attention to the way the story unfolded? Everyone said it was 2 people shouting allah ackbar and all the sudden its some lone white kid who "likes" dempster's bread on facebook. give me a break

and what was your argument? Why don't you give me a quick rundown

I think the ones he liked are distinguishable from the ones that were liked by another force.

He loves quebeccois and quebec politics but then he likes NDP. He likes Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins but then likes the pope and pro Israel things.
He also likes mainstream blue pilled corporation pages like Doritos and Ford etc. for some stupid reason.

There's a screaming divide.
Not saying that he dindu nuffin. I'm 99% he did it (with someone else). The thing I'm trying to find out is if he was influenced or pushed by someone or something to do this.

I think it's reasonable to say he is a Trump supporter who was hacked by Russia to like more progressive pages

Case closed, I'm sleepy, anyone else sleepy too?

WILLIAM LANE CRAIG AND WOW CATACLYSM WEW LAD

whats his you tube channel this seems fishy

nice one burger

>At least six people were reported shot dead and as many as 19 were injured — five critically — when a gunman opened fire on a crowd of around 40 people at a mosque in Quebec City.

I bet this guy never even held a gun in his life.

>It was initially reported that Belkhadir was a suspect in the shooting, but later revealed that he was a good boy and Bissonnette was the sole accused shooter in the incident.

>Israeli Defence Forces in his likes

HMmmmm

I thought you got good boy points if you like Israeli stuff????

>United With Israel
>Israel Defense Forces
Kike lover

>Richard Dawkins
>The amorality of atheism
atheist

>Feminists in motion at Université Laval FÉMUL
cuck