What happens if Europe wakes up and starts fighting back against the kikes?

what happens if Europe wakes up and starts fighting back against the kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell will freeze over and pigs will fly.

World war

Jewnited states launches the Sampson Option.

If Europe wakes, burgers like you would desperately try to find a hole to hide in.

Then we go to war, If things go down we'll back you up america, just don't be an asshole.

yeah you know you're fucking feeling me

why? we're seperated by an ocean.

IF

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

You mean burgers that oppose globalist Jews? I know Europeans are horrifically, unspeakably violent when enraged, but are they also so stupid that they can't identify an ally?

>be burger
>ally
Pick one, nigger.

You'll wake up because that will only happen in your dreams

USA'll come running and stop us again?

New crusade.

it will never happen again. we tried once and failed.

America would come in to "save the world" from evil nazis just like they did last time

Plot twist: They're the nazis this time.

Pic related burger, and knowing we live in a time where another big happening is going to happen makes me very euphoric. I'll see with my eyes Europe rising again, I will be so proud of my nation, my European friends and of everyone fighting for our future, our identity, our culture that they are stealing and replacing. I normally don't like some of the European countries, but this happening will make us all become brothers, and I'll fight for my country, for my brothers, for my future sons and grandchildren. We can save the world and Europe is going to march another time, this time all together against a common enemy. No one will be able to stop us.

Fuck off with that attitude

Just do better than you did in World War II Italy, we all remember what a fuck up you were.

Yeah and Emma Watson will show up at my house to fellat me while declaring her eternal love and disavowing feminism.

Its never gonna happen.

We were just not ready to go to war, we needed another 5 years at least then we could have been a good player in the war. Now it's different, every European country is on near levels of military equipment and preparations, we only miss an European army