>Germany (since unification) has never won a war
"""master race"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So basically Hitler was right?

>Germany (since unification)
>Germany (1990-present)

That's because they havent really been In a war. And if you count Afghanistan and you consider afghanistan a war that was "won" by the NATO forces (which Germany was involved in) then yes they did win a war

>looking up "when did germany unify"
we're going by since 1871, when the german constitution was made

Jews had the states bail them out under thread of nukes. the staes are the bitch of israel who takes the USA`s lunch money. youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro

Franco-Prussian. Germany was the victor as unification happened before France surrendered.

no, they had alliances with countries that don't want a nuclear war. not a single american soldier has fought for israel.

Germany was still more of a coalition at the start of the war, but I guess you could definitely make that argument.

bs, jews infiltrated the governments and put in puppets. sure no american life was lost in the egypt wars. what about the liberty?
you lying kike

???what egypt wars??? Israel and the U.S hasn't fought together against egypt.

>infilitrated governments and put in puppets.
legitimate example please

U.S.S liberty
>Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship
>In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$22.9 million in 2016) to the U.S. government in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($23.3 million in 2016) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($17.4 million in 2016) as the final settlement for material damage to Liberty itself plus 13 years' interest.

There's no reason for Israel to attack the U.S on purpose. Also do you remember the original topic of the thread? stick to that please

Nominally we haven't lost the war since 1918 either.

>WW3 will be your demise shlomo...it's in the old book... look it up.

What are you talking about? Is "we" germany? If so, world war 2?

I'm east asian and want to move to Israel, are you guys racist to east asians, do they even allow immigration?

We as Polant.

Technically we haven't lost a single one ever since 2nd Republic gained independence.

I mean yeah okay, good for you

Israel is protected by America

>Israel and the U.S hasn't fought together against egypt.
No you lying cunt, they bailed you kikes out. because you would have used nukes. you even attacked a american ship but you failed to sink it and kill the survivors so the states did not nuke cairo for you.

I've never lived in Israel, but i would doubt they'd be racist toward Asian people. They do allow immigration, but it's a long process

where was america during 6 day war, yom kippur war, etc. They used american weapons, but thats about as much help as america gives to the war effort

No, you don't get it.

20th century was a disaster for us, but we technically haven't lost a single war.

Israel won all of them, but gave up basically all the territorial gains they've got. If they weren't cucks they would control Suez canal right now.

Just because you've won all your wars doesn't make you a winner.

lol

Is that Israel? Damn, that's really nice, actually. I need to go visit someday. I hear the women are super hot.

If we lost any of the wars we wouldn't be a country at all. We gave up our territorial gains in the Sinai willingly to have peace with egypt. How is this an argument

i dont think that is funny do you find that funny that americans die?. no wonder all nations hate the jews. you are vermin who wish to destroy the nation you are in.

your not a country you are a illegal state. wtf btw just shows that jews in america are not Americans

I already addressed the USS liberty above. I am in the United states, you can see my flag right there.

So fucking close.

Also, I thought Dutch people were supposed to be nice. You seem pretty angry. Are you a Muslim, by any chance, my friend?

israel is fighting only sandniggers
germany had to fight the anglos

>jews in america are not americans
what defines an american to you. What law's say Israel is illegal? No wonder the rest of Sup Forums hates pol

Keep pushing

>I already addressed the USS liberty above
No you didnt you never said a bloody thing about you trying to murder americans in order to have a legitimate reason to bomb cairo, you gave it back because you got busted.
israel is not a legitimate state, clearly you are a jew and not in the slightest bit an american.

Im not even from pol nice slander and attack on character. no wonder every one hates the jews.

Simple, all Germanys wars are wars of aggression, and all Israels wars are wars of defense

>Modern Israel never paid a buck to fiance its war
>Cuck burger enjoy financing kike wars

I'm going to bed, but I am 100% american, yes I am jewish (but not super observant), I did talk about the liberty above, and i don't know what you're on about with the whole cairo thing, that had nothing to do with the us. Also if i was to guess your age I'd say around 14 or 15

>master race
>REEEE JEWS STOP RULING THE WORLD
Nazis are fucking idiots.

>What is the Yom Kippur War
The only reason Israel still exists is because the US begged Egypt to stop the invasion.

you are not america you are a shitskin.
playing stupid all the sudden runing away like a pussy, figures.

And more attack on character.
You are 0% american you are a jew and you will always be a jew, your kids will be jews and your grandkids will all be jews.

You did not mention thge liberty, you are lying yet again cairo had everything to do with you youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro

Calling ppl nazis because they see a plot.

Demonize instead of argumentation

>Fights exclusively inbred dune coons
>Thinks this is somehow an accomplishment

Nice try Shlomo, any idiot not being actively hamstrung by your brethren can whip those retards with one hand behind his back.

>A Jew
>"American"

No Jew is anything but a disgusting parasite in need of extermination.

>US$3.32 million
Are you fucking kidding me.
That's chump change compared to the free money they get every year.

AHAHAHAHA

Americucks dont realise every middle east war was for Israel