Hey user, wanna give me a redpill?

Hey user, wanna give me a redpill?

no i want to give you a gun to shoot yourself with

post her nudes, I had to format my drive... for reasons...

There's a pill that cures genital warts?

how about a diet pill?

Every STD is a merit badge for feminists.

Anyone have that gif of some girl being brutally throatfucked, but the guys dick is a red pill?

I hope that bitch gets killed or raped.

Only if you talk about Rotherham

ИO

Antibiotics only lasted a century.

>it's another female youtuber panders to gain an audience episode

Were there actual nudes? This is news to me.

How about a hot karl instead?

yeah, some had her tits and there was one of her sitting on her heels for a nice feet/puss shot.

Then why do they still work?

Why are you guys obsessed with this bitch? Sure, she has a nice innie in that video that was leaked, but she's annoying as hell.

they don't it's all just sugar paste now it's a placebo

Good I say. Doctors prescribed them like candy. Nasal infection? Fuck a neti-pot and saline rinse, take some antibiotics that will fuck up your intestine's bacterial ecosystem.

I want to unironically lick her red pill, if you catch my drift

i'd shove a red pill up her ass

This

I wouldn't let her suck my dick

Literally the only one that matters: Jews own the world and they hate you if you aren't one of them.

Wow, Riley Reid got really fat.

You need a brown pill instead

No, you would just crush it up and inject it, Laci.

Contrary to popular belief, Judaism does not maintain that Jews are better than other people. Although we refer to ourselves as G-d's chosen people, we do not believe that G-d chose the Jews because of any inherent superiority. According to the Talmud (Avodah Zarah 2b), G-d offered the Torah to all the nations of the earth, and the Jews were the only ones who accepted it. The story goes on to say that the Jews were offered the Torah last, and accepted it only because G-d held a mountain over their heads! (In Ex. 19:17, the words generally translated as "at the foot of the mountain" literally mean "underneath the mountain"!) Another traditional story suggests that G-d chose the Jewish nation because they were the lowliest of nations, and their success would be attributed to G-d's might rather than their own ability. Clearly, these are not the ideas of a people who think they are better than other nations.

Link it, faggot. And after you do go back to finishing your lurking period.

I got something for her to take orally but it ain't a redpill