BMW OWNERS BTFO

If you own a BMW you're worse than a Hillary supporter.

rawstory.com/2017/05/the-germans-are-bad-very-bad-trump-pledges-to-stop-german-car-sales-to-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BE8AI
blog.caranddriver.com/hard-nox-general-motors-accused-of-rigging-diesel-pickup-emissions/
youtube.com/watch?v=upWSrMZ8H9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mGE6roEThig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/BE8AI

GM sued for fudging emissions on hundreds of thousands of diesel pickups:

blog.caranddriver.com/hard-nox-general-motors-accused-of-rigging-diesel-pickup-emissions/

so what you're saying is that when I was just talking to a mechanic today about how I was hoping that in about 5-10 years my car would be a classic... that's gonna happen sooner rather than later? perfect. still wouldn't sell it for anything.

also

>z3 subframe issues and terrible interior
nah son, poor choice. the only good z3 is the M "clownshoe" wagon. even that, styling is just weird and price is ridiculous.

Beamers are junk today anyway....they are by far the highest turnover rate of new car purchases. Meaning when one buys a new beamer, several of their models are the quickest to get dumped.

You are literally better off getting a new lexus or even a buick...yes, a buick!

>buys a new beamer
>buys
>new
>beamer
also
>beamer

anyone with any sense doesn't buy a new BMW. anyone with any sense doesn't buy a low end BMW. a new one will depreciate so fast you'll be able to feel your wealth draining away every time you put your foot on the gas. a low end BMW isn't worth the first big maintenance bill. you buy something from when BMWs had real soul to them, before they went luxobarge and stuffed so many electronics into it that you get no feedback at all.

also beamers are the bikes. bimmers are the cars.

well this has been an interesting thread.

I only buy Japanese cars.
Because they are reliable, cheap and made by Goyems

>Buying german cars

Literally why would you do that? Expensive pieces of over-engineered shit.

Maintenance is expensive. One shock-breaker installation: 1500 $

>paying labor on car repairs
>ever
lol

American cars are fucking garbage. Everyone knows it.

> Listening to poorfags tell me it's too expensive to have my car worked on
> When it's probably too expensive for them to even go out to eat dinner

Beamer rider here.
Bought my 2nd hand k1300r at half its retail price, 4 years old, over serviced with less than 10,000 miles on it. I am bloody happy with it. 0-60 in 2.8, 2nd fastest accelerating vehicle BMW have ever made, and it is still comfy as fuck.

They have stopped making this model now. I am sure on some level, this is Merkel's fault.

Just bought a dodge challenger cause I wanted American muscle.

But dodge brothers were jewish...

Did I duck up Sup Forums?

This.
Japanese cars>German cars>Volvo>Korean cars>American cars>Russian cars>Chinese cars> Ford

>buy german cars
enjoy and expensive pile of shit

> over engineered means prices for parts are expensive as fuck
>expensive parts + planned obsolescence
>muh bells and whistles
>have to replace spark plugs in pairs
> have to replace disc plate every dam time you replace breaks

truly Germans are the Jewish car makers

You fucked up when you bought Chrysler. If you wanted Muscle you should have gotten something... you know... um... good.

Yes Juan, I'm sure THOSE are the reasons why you don't own a German car.

Yes. Modern cars are garbage, they're full of so much electronic bullshit that they're impossible to fix half the time.
>Bought a 2005 Toyota Coaster to do a Motor Home conversion on
>Done them before on older model busses
>There's a fucking warning light flashing saying something is wrong with the Air brake
>Pull it apart
>There's fucking nothing wrong with the air break
>Warning is still on
>Spend weeks trying to figure it out so I can get it over the pits
>Say fuck it and just pull the bulb from the warning light (lel) and put it over the pits anyway
>No problems
>Hook the light back up once I get home

>Few months later
>Find a blown fuse
>No idea what it's fore
>Replace it
>Light goes off
>Fuse blows every time I turn on the left indicator
>I have no fucking idea why

And that's why I don't buy things made after 1990 anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=upWSrMZ8H9Q

itt buttmad anglos

Name a muscle car with more horsepower than the Dodge Challenger Demon. 840 HP, 770lb torque.

BMW makes one of the best motorcycles ever. But the cars are fucking over-priced. That's why most Poles who like BMW buy Japanese cars. Just as good as German but much less expensive.

Your mother.

> HP is what makes a car good

You must be 18 to post here. And crushing over a car you don't have to bash cars you don't have or cant afford really makes you pathetic

cool all the americans working in BMW factorys in the USA are unemployed.

GG no RE trump you can deal with pissed gibs me dat recipients with no insurance and no future.

>That's why most Poles who like BMW steal them from Germany.
fixed that for you

Good. More incentive to buy a BMW or a German car

840 with race gas user

I love America but our cars suck dick.
Deal with it.

IT'S HAPPENING

yup

Literally every manufacturer of diesel-burning commuter vehicles did this

Fuck you dude it made a quarter mile in 9.8 seconds at 140 mph, faster than the bugatti neuron. It's a drag monster

>implies he can afford race gas or track time
Ha. Pathetic.

I've seen faster

Yeah your economy crashes again. You tryed to pressure Germany with you botched VW scandal and now trump trys to black mail Germany this way. When will you learn that you lost?

You really need a bullet thru your forehead to understand this?

Still 808 without

wtf, I hate germany now

Not a stock, street legal production car you haven't.

Take that shitty ass Demon to a drag strip and see if you don't get hung out to dry, dude. Or that shitty Challenger.

>projecting this much

I'm just saying Dodge is doing some incredible things m8 no need to get your panties in a wad

They're still built terribly. Chrysler quality is shit now

Are you abot

>being this mad
I just asked you to point out a more impressive stock muscle car and you're mad you can't. Why are you so assblasted?

So? Don't come in talking about a dream car you can't afford like you own one. Or else no one gives a fuck. You are a carLARPER. Bottom feeders that have shit and act like their dream is better than the good shit people actually own. And because of HP. wow.

REMINDER BMW STANDS FOR BLACK MANS WILLY

Your dad is a drag monster
And you are a retarded nigger, the demon is the fastest production 1/4 mile car ever made and has already been banned from nhra competition. Suck aids from
's dad's ass and then neck yourself

>quarter mile in under 10 seconds stock
>at 140 to boot
>terrible build quality
Nigger are you stupid?

T. Straight line hero

Literally every stock muscle car build before 1980. Including the shit ones.

>Missed out on this by 2 days, primo quality 1952 FX went for 18k

I was simply correcting some idiot saying Dodge can't make decent cars because they clearly can.

What a piece of shit, no wonder nobody makes cars in abbostralia anymore

>takes shitty Dodge Challenger to drag strip
>gets laughed at by everyone
>can't learn how to drive it properly
>wreck it

You know, it's funny. I told my mom that before she bought hers new and it was just laughed off. Well guess who turned out to be right.

> over engineered means prices for parts are expensive as fuck
no more expensive than any other car I've ever owned.
>expensive parts + planned obsolescence
plenty of aftermarket to fix design issues. often cheaper. I just got a UUC lightweight clutch kit for less than the shitty dual mass system
>muh bells and whistles
learn to work on bells and whistles. enhance your skills.
>have to replace spark plugs in pairs
who the fuck doesn't replace all the sparkplugs at once? if one needs go, they all need to go.
> have to replace disc plate every dam time you replace breaks
stop buying shitty brake discs/ matching them with the wrong shoes.

this is why I don't let anyone but me work on my car. I did it twice and it's always a mexican tech, and you guys couldn't tell a spark plug from an injector.

Thats ok, I own a mercedes.

Which model?

we c BMWs black mans willy here

Yeah but now they are all getting caught. FCA, VW, Mercedes, and now GM. Only BMW really has kept its hands clean.

See
I couldn't take my Challenger Demon to any track, the nhra banned it because it's too overpowered

My only regret is that it's auto

Rather German than anything "from" the United States.

Do you even make cars anymore?
I mean General motors has been closing factories like it's no tomorrow.
Chrysler is already a subsidiary of Italian Fiat
Ford was already looking to move a lot of their production to Mexico.

So you'll be left with? Tesla?

No. They don't make good cars, and by saying Dodge you are an idiot. They are Chrysler, and are dog shit. Going real fast in a straight does not equal a good car. When you grow up you will realize this hopefully when you buy your first car you will understand how important torque is over HP.

ok Gramps

Prove it, CarLARPer

Trump is so retarded it's not even funny anymore

He's the perfect embodiment of the average american, ignorant, stupid and think he's better than anyone else, while he's being seen as the autistic fat bully in the schoolyard.

Cx

We still make more cars than Finland.

Nigger are you retarded. The demon makes 770 pound feet of torque. Doesn't matter, I drive a Subaru because I live in Colorado and traction is more important to me than anything.

Ok cunt don't even get me started on """""British Engineering""""". You cunts are even worse than the Germans.

>1961 Austin bus, doing a conversion
>The Radiator cover is on the INSIDE
>It's right near the windscreen
>The windscreen is sloped back, towards the seats
>Trying to get the old bitch up a hill on a 40 degree day
>Radiator is visibly boiling over
>Bubbles all coming out from under the cap
>Extremely worried that the cap will blow and spray me with superheated steam

Ended up yanking out the entire engine and replacing it with the engine salvaged out of a 1969 Chevy Camaro. Ran it on Aviation Fuel, it was an 8 ton brick that could get up to 180km/h.

>tfw you get older and start liking wagons.

But american pickup trucks are the best.

If I had a smaller car I would have been fucked trying to move furniture around apartments. And I can easily fold the back seats which opens up the space to the trunk, if its empty you have a mercedes tent.

This.

Subaru driver, makes sense. Subs and EVO drivers are usually the worst people to be around.

>lol try to fix a new German Cuckmobile by yourself

Kia is a vastly superior machine

You can own an old BMW because those are awesome.
I have an 20y old volkswagen and it's fucking cheap and reliable to drive.

>Add oil light came on
>Go to check oil level
>no oil dipstick
>ok
youtube.com/watch?v=mGE6roEThig

>yes
get gud faggot. you telling me you can't bench press a transmission into place yourself? dyel?

Lol what do you suggest I drive through snowy mountains? I'm not some faggot in an STI, mind you.

>buying any cars beside of luxury Italian and British ones
Poorfags
Also, Audi is quite decent
No one can stump the Brits if we talk about cars

I-I own a VW. Am I just as bad Sup Forums?

Sexy

bro you have an onboard computer in your dash. it's a stupid idea I agree but it's literally right in front of you.

>Onboard computer breaks
>Or the sensor in the oil reservoir breaks
>Rip engine
Not to mention those computers tend to completely reset every time the battery is disconnected, so people tend to not bother configuring them after the first time.

There's literally no actual benefit to the user from that kind of shit. It's great for the company, it's just more shit to break so you have to either pay them to fix it (because these cars are designed to be unfixable, you can't even get User manuals for most modern cars), or buy a new car. But as a consumer? Bend over and take it up the ass.

Fuck those cars, I got a Cadillac instead

Lexus is a good choice too

But fuck the German cars

>Buy BMW
>open the hood
>lose warranty instantly

If you buy a car which can't haul or tow at least 1 ton, you are officially a cuckold.

how will turks get used BMW in 20 years if they go out of business?

it is interesting to me to see americans taking about bmws.

it is clearly political, because of the economic ramifications of the car trade with germany.

but fuck yeah- car thread.

>styling is just weird
pleb who cant into shooting brake

this desu

meh
I drive a 2012 X5 Diesel.

It's pretty great.

----- no memes area -----

why the FUCK would I not get a BMW over some americuck "car" made out of tinfoil and plastic?

parts are cheap in europe and we're right next to germany as well

when I was an underage faggot, I thought american cars were "cool" so there's that

-------- no memes area ---------------

Prius' offer low prices, long lasting reliability, and epic for the win gas mileages. This what appeals to MOST people in America ™

again
>buying a new bmw
also if you have a warranty why would you mess with it? from what I hear you can practically just call them and they'll pick it up and drop off a loaner.
Z4MC is superior in every way.