Nazis BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Nazis BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Spencer is an autist and deserves to be bullied

No man should have to live with gynecomastia. This has gone too far.

Good, (((gyms))) are a total waste of money, you can get much better results with body exercises anyway.

But yes we are living in a totalitarian anti-White society, we are truly in a war for the survival, for the existence of the White race. They will never give us peace, they will not stop until we go extinct - thus we must fight or vanish.

Man or woman gets in my face like that and I knock every tooth out of their mouth. Who cares if you get some jail time? Better than letting him/her win. Men need to fight back. Fuck these woman. Time to give them the equality they desire.

It wasn't even Spencer. Now clean toilet.

Sounds like the #SwoleLeft out in force

>racists don't get to lift in peace
why?

AND EVERYONE IN THE GYM CLAPPED

>you can get much better results with body exercises anyway
No you cant

would pull that nipple ring out

watch him cry like a bitch

You can't though. Body weight exercises will only get you so far.

>implying he stands a chance against Lenno the Nazi dog

Once you add weights and an unstable surface you will quickly reach your limit, though.

>white racists don't get to lift in peace
FIFY

stop shilling threads about this fucking coop dis-info faggot

the axis of kek shall rise yet again

I'm not racist at all but people have every right to choose not to like a person or group of people, and often these decisions are made based on their experiences. People like this dyke that refuse to allow someone to be racist because she seems it to be the wrong way to think deserve a barbell dropped on their face. Thought policing fucking cunts.

she was a kikess

Whyte people deserve to be bullied

you're retarded if you think you can reach your "limit" without compound lifts

[citation needed]

so go past it

>not being home gym masterrace

smdh spencer, i know you're here

So if you add weights to bodyweight exercises then the "bodyweight" excercises are all you need. Lol

>you can get much better results with body exercises anyway

>bought a barbell, a bench with adjustable rack, pullup bar, 220kg of weight, 2dumbell handles, all used for the equivalent of 250€
comercial (((gyms))) are a meme

Where did all the men who look like that go? Haven't seen one in months