Why dont we mass redpill the world? Side question: what do you guys think of this statement?

Why dont we mass redpill the world? Side question: what do you guys think of this statement?

Do you think this cunt would sing the same "not all muslims" tune if her children were blown up and she has to identify their bodies in hundreds of pieces

hell no thats what im saying people are blind to whats actually going on...ive told people exactly that and been called a racist

we have some redpilled boys in the streets tho

It's absolutely hypocritical how these are the same people that claim those who don't want refugees have no empathy but at the same time cannot empathize with those whose children are literally and figuratively blown to bits
There's hope. I only wish one day the white man will reach a breaking point and do what needs to be done

im already at my breaking point man...i hate facebook so much its full of people being like "oh we stand with manchester" but they do fuck all and just support the muslims even more

>Be redpilled
>Act like a nigger and attack random people

Sure thing, buddy

>attacking mudslimes
>random

agreed, sikh muslim cabbies are based

Until "moderate" Muslims are marching the street every fucking day demanding that fundamentalists stop killing innocent people, I will feel very little sympathy for this shit. Reform your fucking religion, march in the streets, put yourself on TV and demand that Sharia be forgotten, and stop making yourself the victim when hundreds of Westerners are killed by YOUR fucking people. You are NOT the victim. White people are not taking to the streets and killing hundreds of Muslims. You are killing US. This is such fucking twisted Stockholm syndrome bullshit. There will be no fucking end. White people are fucking pathetic.

real shit right here^ im with you user

>one guy allegedly drove three people home for free.

I mean it was nice of him, but lefties are portraying it as if the muslim community got together on a massive scale to do major acts of kindness to show how positive the islamic religion can be. which in reality never happens after one of these attacks.

When someone burns down a Mosque out of anger, Christians rally together to bring in tons of donations to rebuild the building and show up to make it very clear that this one attack doesn't represent all Christians.
When someone commits an act of terror in the name of islam muslims don't really do this. they either remain silent or scream "don't you dare start with the islamaphobia bullshit you racist" and it's not mulsims but whites in the street marching for tolerance and acceptance. the muslims are all at home. except for one taxi driver.

Actually that works when you attack the Mulsim neighborhood the attacks will get less in number Mumbai in 1992 took heavy bombings then Bal Thackeray set the whole Muslim neighborhood to fire.

Then it stopped fot a decade or two.

Quote the leader word on the act

"So if Muslims detonate a bomb in market place,how are we expected to react? Wow what a nice bomb it was, should we praise the detonation?

>tfw even noguns is less cucked than us

>HURRR MUSLIMS DROVE FREE CABS!!

Do we have any actual proof of this happening considering the picture that everyone was retweeting was of a Sikh?

You may not have toilets figured out, but you know what to do when somebody tries to bomb you.

They nuked it!?

kek

Sharia isn't something extreme for Muslims. Islam is legalistic and Sharia is holy law. Forcing it on a culture that doesn't want it through violence is extreme. So no Muslim is going to disavow sharia.

fucking kek if only