>creepily hit on white women on facebook during breaktime
>walking home
>need to take a shit for the 35th time that day
>squat over a dying orphan who happened to be in the way
>wipe anus with hand
>eat rice grown from shit water from a giant communal bowl
>use hands like a chimp
>time for bed
>crawl up in a pile of straw, pray to 5 armed lobster-woman god for allowing me to live in the greatest country on earth

That's why smart people like me leave this shithole behind,here I come USA.

still doesn't change who you are

why does this shit happen in pooinloosland so much ?

please be civilized and dont smell of curry when you get there

I have never had a bad experience with hindu and sihk indians, keep up the good work

>BE AUSTRALIAN
>LOSE TEST SERIES TO SRI LANKA.

P A J E E T

A

J

E

E

T

>Be Aussie.
>Lose a war with EMU.

fuck off we're full

Sure,I will join PEPE movement to kill comies.

Indian immigrants are actually good in the US. There's no problem with that.

No, east asian immigrants are good in the US. Pajeet disgusting curry dot heads only steal jobs and shit on the street

I employ h1b pajeets, they're usually really skilled and are overall good guys, but it depends where they're from.

I've heard from them that there are other pajeets who ruin the US visa system for them, by clogging up green card wait times.

So it's not that simple desu.

Or you could try moving to the UK, we love cunts like you over here. Not joking either. Indians are treated better than brits these days. You will probably be driving a BMW by the end of your first month.

and the indian fuckers bring their caste mentality with them

fuck you, you traitorous cuck. when we exterminate all the shitskins in this country we're coming for you

I hope your pajeets stab you in back - i've seen this many times, that's how pajeets take over entire companies

>Inb4 ure a jew

No, I work at a financial trading firm in Chicago.

I need pajeets because I literally cant find anyone who wastes 6 years of their life to get a Math or Stats PhD who doesn't want to go into academia.

The Chinks are devious, they always violate NDAs and send tech back to china.

We hire every single white PhD that is qualified.

The Pajeets are the only others that apply, apart from the Chinks, and if it comes down to the two I will pick the pajeet every time.

We had 2 chink employees who left after two years, it turned out both of them "saved" our code in their laptops.

Pajeets never do this. I have two pajeets, I helped them get a green card, they stayed the whole 15 years, now they stay for 5 more, even though both make about 500k and could retire.

Calm down user, there is nothing wrong with high skilled immigration that doesn't change our demographics. Only a commie or neo leftist subhuman would oppose it.

I am all for importing 200k of the world's brightest no matter where they're from. The problem is we import 800k of their shit tier ((extended)) family members, fuck them.

> Asks for Maths or Stats PhD

> Lies about East Asian Gods "stealing" code.

> Forgets that he's talking about math, not CS

> Doesn't know how to math and says he pays pajeets 500k/year

You are a dirty, disgusting pajeet. Go back to your own shithole you shitskin

Okay nigger, I'll let you figure this one out yourself:

Mathematicians and Statisticians code, it's called high frequency trading.

We need math PhDs cause CS majors are fucking stupid, they dont know shit about algorithms, they just memorize the coding interview book.

Math PhD's have actual research experience regarding mathematical patterns and are astute in recognizing this.

500k pa isn't even their total salary, they get around the same amount in equity every year, with a return rate of roughly 20-30%

wait for it...

"You can take the loo out of poo, but you cant take the poo out of the loo."

>implying Pajeets abroad poo in loo

>>almost choke on child's spinal column