I'm noticing more and more threads that are critical of Trump appearing on here yet nobody seems to be calling them out...

I'm noticing more and more threads that are critical of Trump appearing on here yet nobody seems to be calling them out as ShariaBlue. Usually I have to be the first one to call them out. Am I missing something here or has ShariaBlue completely infiltrated? If not, why is Sup Forums so slow to call out posts that are critical of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yet nobody seems to be calling them out as ShariaBlue.

Because the best way to combat Shareblue is to ignore their posts. They're as obvious to spot as fucking daylight.

And I still see tons of people calling them out on it.

>I'm noticing more and more threads that are critical of Trump appearing on here yet nobody seems to be calling them out as ShariaBlue.

Maybe cause as trump continues to ruin everyone's life and betray his voters people get sick of redditor memes.

>Literally most of the country and planet hates donald trump
>IT'S ALL SHILLS!
The only fucking shills here are the delusional, deceitful morons shilling for the walking disaster that is trump.

Hard to defend BLOMPF! when he keeps drifting to the left and sucking the dick of the filthy kikes who attacked him 24/7 for an entire year.

>drifting to the left
Lol this is what a retard looks like. I'm assuming you mean because he broke every campaign promise, none of which he ever intended to keep as any fucking rational, sane human being would expect. Only a dumbshit republican would expect someone running for president to be honest. And only the dumbest of the dumb would expect it from donald trump of all fucking people.

I just thought the oldfags just knew so I ignore it. Also, sleepy posting is just trolls now I think. Sharia are trying to be more manipulative with their posting.

>127169712
Real question is how do I critisize Trump as Trump supporter without being called a shill?

>Oldfags shill for trump and call anyone who dissents a shill!
Get the fuck off my board, cancer.

You can't because you're "debating" actual, literal paid trump shills shitposting the internet into oblivion.

Trump shills for poopdick marriage and trannies, so he's pretty much on the far left socially.

Calling all people who are critical shareblue is completely retarded
THIS IS A FREE SPEECH BOARD, NOT YOUR PERSONAL SAFE SPACE. You also make it obvious that you're from reddit.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Trump has done nothing wrong. You are a shill. The fact that nobody has called this out is just proving the point I made in the OP.

Ohh please, my grandma makes better psyop threads than this, we arent that stupid...

Quit it you idiots, you will make everybody inmune

>Trump
>Far left
>Anything left of a literal caliphate/jewish theocracy is LIBBBBRRRUL!!! DX
The fuck out of here with this mental defect.

>critical
I barely see here any actual criticism of Trump. It's for the most part over-the-top hyperbole accusation and buzzwords.

Let me guess, you want Drumpf to be impeached because two scoops? You are so fucking predictable, I don't even know why you still come here, your shilling is blatantly obvious.

because people who have been here all summer hide slide threads

Back to your containment thread you shabbos goy faggots

>Trump has done nothing wrong.
Everything is fine

Hey ShariaBlue, you forgot to mention two scoops. Stupid shill fucks.

ihateshareblue bump

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y

>trying to stay in character

Look son, we've been psying and baiting and larping and mindfucking each other since always

Just by reading your posts, your wording, i know you are a fake shill, false flagging as ''retard from the opposition''

Also the same, you a shill, op is a shill too, having a fake argument in a pathetic psyop

I just ignore fake news, so those threads aren't shit to me

The trouble is that Trump is failing and we need a new meme candidate to get behind. Trumptards are getting mad and thinking that any second thoughts about Trump are some liberal conspiracy.

And how am I a retard? Because I'm tired of 300+ reply shill threads about how Drumpf needs to get impeached? If you like that kind of shit, you don't belong here. Either you are a shill and you don't belong here, or you are very dim (and also probably think you're much smarter than you are).

Hahahah you cant keep up with the amateur, let me give you a lesson

>call out posts that are critical of Trump

Just read that, that wording, do you think people here are that dumb? Its obvious you are pretending, to make the other look bad

Be less obvious for christ sake, hire me

No, we just don't care. We couldn't give two fucks what Trump does at this point. The fact that you people keep running on and on about it just fills my life with real entertainment.

>Haha it's so great that Trump is going to MAGA, proud Trump train member!
After multiple failures and embarrassing moments
>haha we didn't actually care any of this...silly libruls don't mock me...
You're embarrassing

Again, you're proving my point that you're much less intelligent than you're trying to make yourself out to be. Either that or you're playing dumb, because there's no way you can be this oblivious to what I'm talking about. Take a good look at the catalog and see how many blatant shill threads there are. I'm not saying Trump should be exempt from criticism, but if you think threads like are actual criticisms and not just poorly researched shill complaints, then you're, like I said, really fucking stupid.

I just want to assassinate soros, the clintons, all the neocons, and their global pedo ring
they have to pay for everything they've done, starting with 9/11
I never for a second believed that a billionaire realtor would actually side with me instead of the establishment
but he wasn't the deep state's candidate and still won, and that's what really matters

Sure sure, whatever you say my fellow legit trump supporter

What I dont understand is why people dont let their posts be slid and die.

If you just HAVE to post in their thread at least use the fucking sage option

What even makes you like Trump? Honest question, no bullshit

You pretty clearly don't support Trump if you've already implied that you shill here.

Don't even engage them. They aren't worth it with their low-level jewry. Honestly some of the most persistent, yet least effective work of this kind that I have ever seen. Although a lot of people are genuinely just taking advantage of the situation to troll fags who don't know any better.

Trump is no savior of the white race.
He was a slap in the face to political correctness and a fuck you to the establishment.

Thy hypetrain is long past user, ShariaBlue thinks it's relevant to destroy this place for future reference when the next elections come up so they can ensure democratic victory. This is why everyone is hellbent on destroying Trump's credibility.

This place greatly affected the outcome of the elections, so they want to destroy it as much as they can. They have an enormous budget to do so, they are getting coordinated.

I know of some methods that Sup Forumslacks could use to identify each other, but once I'd share, it's a matter of time before ShariaBlue gets its hands on such Intel.

>everyone who is critical of trump is a paid shill

I mean, is it really that hard to pick them out of the crowd?

Its kind of obvious now. Only the newfags bother calling them out

UNCOMMON

I dont shill, i shitpost, its very similar, the difference is i dont have an agenda, besides from lulz

Who are you kidding?, you know this is exactly the reaction you want to provoke

Oh, some can be absolutely subversive.

Chances are, I've been here more than you, Britanon.

You'd think that the government responsible for creating and spreading autism through their magic vaccines would be able to control them, but little did the deep state know that Kek had different plans for all the future autist warriors of the world.

Shills are workig extra hard since the Seth Rich murder story came out. But don't worry no real Sup Forumsack fall for their lies.

Bump ; )

Come on, dont get pissy CIA,.we can be friends

show me the picture of a retard?

Are.you mad at me.mom?