Is the alt-right the new standard vidya villain?

>newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/white-genocide-simulator-far-cry-5-causes-controversy.html
So the next Far Cry is killing alt-right supporters in Montana. How does Sup Forums feel about this? Seems like a shit gimmick for a tired franchise to get a lot of publicity to me desu

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_5#Allegations_of_racism
youtube.com/watch?v=2XxmfQnP7x8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also kek at this tweet

>killing alt right supporters

Is it?

Outlast 2 was also based on crazy white religious folks
That didn't bother anyone

Just because it's Ubisoft or whatever it's mainstream, the media will try to use it to push their anti white Christian agenda

Also it's a franchise went down the shitter and is stuck making the same stuff over and over

Who cares anyway? They're Protestant Americans and deserve the death penalty by default

>and is stuck making the same stuff over and over
That's probably why they thought "Better make this one about Trump so we get free publicity and can pander to the millenial crowd"

>They're Protestant Americans and deserve the death penalty by default
So the Protestants in other countries are acceptable?

Read between the fucking lines, this isn't about their religion but their lifestyle.

Ubishit and their feminist team of "developers" are attacking white people/preppers of Montana that love their culture and traditions.

Expect some references to white people being xenophobic, expect some anti-gun propaganda, expect some stuff about survivalism is for idiots, etc.

Kinda, no other group of protestants in the world are more obnoxious than the American ones which is why ubishit made a game about killing them

Whose the hot broad though?

Cult leader's daughter or wife who will be cucked by the protagonist but tragically die at the end.

screencap this post

>survivalism is for idiots
Then why do both 3 and 4 have good endings with the hero staying behind in their new hostile environment?

>So the next Far Cry is killing NatSoc supporters in Montana. How does Sup Forums feel about this?

How about a BODYSLAM!

Some of those African ones pretty retarded though, they even do the whole Megachurch online or on TV bit

Can I join the "bad guys"?

Not relevant to my point. Far Cry 5 will clearly be a jab at traditional people, modern "preppers" and "gun nuts", not indigenous people living on islands.

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15685670/far-cry-5-setting-art-e3-2017-ubisoft

remember to report every far cry thread and sage after every post

Really, who hasn't wished we could walk into a room of Sup Forumstards with an AR-15 and open fire on their alt-right asses?

>can't stop a truck terrorist attacking parliament
>can't stop a terrorist bombing a pop Concert
>But I CAN stop a thread on Sup Forums
Truly the hero the UK needs

Ubisoft proves yet again why less and less people care about their games. It's not just shitty gameplay, but putting political agendas in your games.

I thought the left hated the scary tacticool guns? :^)

>Crazed republican nut job elected from montana just today

I say this game fits the bill. Maybe next game they can grow some balls and have muslims as the bad guys next game but either way the villains are pretty much there already in real life. Nothing to be outraged about it seems.

New Zealand with bants??

Will they have Hillary and Janet Reno pull a Waco on their fellow Americans and burn them all to death, women and children too then talk about being progressive?

Okay.
Everyone knows the "bad guys" are cooler.

Stop viralling this shit on the board. It's a video game, no one cares.

Who are the creators?

Damn we look fucking goood

Your children will be gutted you fucking normalfag.

Nice

would a game with brown muslim terrorist villains make it or do they have to conform to (((the))) agenda?
I remember there was some sjw butthurt over a zombie game set in africa for having black zombies

>anti-gun propaganda
>in an FPS

You have to actually try to be this retarded. It doesn't come naturally.

100% possibility that Ubisoft will require 'always online DRM' so eeeemajun moy suwpwoise when this game gets DOS'd 24 hours a day so no fucker can play it.

Actually true the bad guy in 3 was badass. 4 was a bit flamboyant but still pretty based.

I just don't get why they have to keep adding new games to a single series over and over again, it's come to a point where people are simply anticipating the next one to come naturally as if they're iPhones. Why not make new IPs after like 2 or 3 entries in the series? I get it for series that are too huge to give up like GTA or Mario, but these lesser games really should stop trying to be the same. Not to mention how they try to shove in some wack shock value every time just so people don't divert their eyes from the god damn rehashes every year like they should be.

I cant wait to murder all of the hipsters in this game.

Neck tattoo? DEAD
Manbun? DEAD
Muslim beard? DEAD
Doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes? DEAD
Drug user? DEAD

you're thinking of one of the resident evil games.

I wonder if they will pull the old, "stupid rednecks controlled by power hungry pretend preacher" or the leader will actually be genuine in the beliefs

Farcry 2 kill niggers, farcry 3 and 4 kill chinks ,farcry 5 kill burgers...

>muh white genocide

Spainard has a point. Even the cavemen FarCry game you were killing subhuman slavs.

Yeah that was it, they even got mad because the African helping the protagonist was light-skinned and helping him slay the dark africans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_5#Allegations_of_racism

>who gives a shit
>civil war when
>deusfuckinvult.gif
>"1 in the chamber, 5 in the magazine, and 5 ready in line when you're a killing machine." Or so my dad would always say.
>pic related

We watch movies all the fucking time about people killing other people in America. Finally, my home turf.. even though I won't play the game.. fucking degenerates, go work out and get a job, save the white race in the only way possible. Got shit to do.

this

3 and 4 had whites as evil mastermind though.

And this is just blatant propaganda now.

Hans gets it

Just hope they fixed the AI
>shoot guy
>every enemy in the area is aware of your location.

>another faggot journalist shilling his own article

protip - ubisoft has a viral marketing contract for this game active here

> France

No one wants to buy your game, Ubishill. Fuck off with your bait posts.

Because the AAA publishers are pussies who are too scared to go big on something fresh. All of the original stuff is coming from the indie devs who spend a year creating their first games on out-dated PCs.

>He doesn't pay attention to story or dialog
CODFAG NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEE

FC2 and FC3 had evil white bosses, the chinks and niggers were just mislead soldiers.

Why stop milking the cow that keeps churning out millions of jugs of milk a year, and risk investing in a younger, less tested and possibly sour milk producing cow?

>Islamic extremists
>in America

Stop crying, you got less than 1% of muslims.
Your pseudochristian nutts in the middle of fucking nowhere are far more famous anyhow.
>white genocide simulator
So, until now we have been killing Africans, Caribbeans/Oceanians, and himaloindians, but that ain't no "genocide".
But killing "alt right" Christian fundies is genocide?

No my poltards, killing fundamentalist Christians or sillier altrighters ain't white genocide, it's purifying the white race. Just as with killing commies.

Calling the guy against this propoganda a shill. You are literally
>I'm not this shill! He is!

>NatSoc supporters
>obvious hillbillie Christian fundies

Pick one

>montana
>the protagonist is a reporter who got bodyslammed by the evil Christian leader

>B-but boss were white
waah! waah! waah!

need an 'inspired by real life' game full of suicide bombers and truck attacks

Ubisoft living rent free in Sup Forums's head while you market their game for them.

Underline the "mastermind" part.

It showed that the other races ain't capable of producing highly intellectual villains.
The Jackal was a genius and antihero, Hoyt was a criminal tycoon with to little introduction, and Pagan, will add him for being a far east Asian and not a brown pooinloo, was a genius antihero as well.

Especially the thing with Pagan, you had a pale Asian being the good guy, while the two brown people wanted to make a drug state with child soldiers or a theocracy

Who cares baldman and cpy is decimating denuvo v4 , ubisoft is going down like bioware

We had 9/11
Shut the fuck up

Triggered?

This has been happening already. Social justice infected studio makes a power fantasy game in which the enemy is [exaggerated caricature of group or ideology we don't like] and the heroes are [sanitized depiction of people who represent our values and ideology]

Watchdogs 2, Mafia 3 are some of the most recent examples

Predictablly these games bomb because this identity politics shit is tiring to many gamers and the people who would get a kick out of this largely don't play video games seriously (but of course are the first people to call them out and demonize them when they don't conform to their ideology and beliefs)

This game will be no different.

Are Americans really that precious that they just absolutely can't have their culture portrayed negatively in a fucking game?

are Sup Forums gamergate faggots raiding this board? I don't give 3 fucks about fucking videogames. I'm sick of you victim mentality sissy autists trying to bring your stupid little "look at these micro-agressions" SJW bullshit to Sup Forums. If you faggots were old enough to have been around when Half-Life 2 came out you would have been bitching about how Eli was a KANG and Valve was pushing interracial propaganda with Alyx.

The Jackal wasn't the evil white boss in FC2. It was the African nog leaders of the two rebel groups that were antagonists. Actually The Jackal was fucking redpilled as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XxmfQnP7x8

otherwise you will cuck. you shouldn't to allow to cuck you anybody.

Let's rev up the SJW sockpuppet accounts and attack them for not thinking blacks are capable of being mastermind villains.

Mind you me, but the terrorists there were foreign, were they not?

Besides, it mighty fine to set a game in the US, where else would it be?
If it was in some East Euro shithole you'd cry white genocide again, if it was in the ME you'd have probably some "good muslims" you have to side with, which would trigger you morons again.

I mean what's the big fucking deal?
It's all just a game.

Sup Forums is always acting like SJW. Yes it is. Battlefield has a black guy on the cover? WHITE GENOCIDEEEEE.
Come the fuck on.

We've never really been ones for self deprecation. Is it really a shock?

seems like Sup Forums is better at discussing video games from this thread

I mean I saw threads of crybabies on here how whites are being portrayed as evil. But the thing is, they are presented as evil masterminds, accent on the mastermind part. And many of them are useful.

T H I S
H
I
S

They will simply add niggers to it, which will be worse, you`re begging for multiculturalism and are not even realizing it, what a bunch of idiots.
Why shouldn`t you simply email the company and ask to have a campaign as the "bad guy"?
Fucking kids can`t use intelligence for a second, and this is not "alt-right", "alt-righters" are called by "extreme-right" by the media but by definition are in fact leftists for an honest stand point, if you could use logic for a second you could turn even this sort of situation into a good one, but videogame players are not expected to have a spam of atention higher than 5 minutes anyway.

>I'm 19 years old and don't understand propaganda

Or we could just not buy it then get free mods that do the same but better

Or better yet, make our own games
But no you think we're composed of nothing but incompetent retards
;)

Vaas was the main marketed villain in 3 and in 4, pagan wasn't white

How's this for a game idea? You play a White European who removes all muslimes, including the t*rk bootlickers in Bosnia. Oh...

i wouldn't say its self depreciation, but more highlighting an extremist part of your own society.

I remember being bothered by how obviously shoehorned it was as a choice for the first female lead

and this was because I was young and thinking about my own tastes as a white guy living in a white country made by a white guy living in a white country

now I understand the situation a lot better

*playing a game made by

That`s your opinion, and not what I`ve said, I can`t change your opinion, I read the OP and all the other posts following.

This shit is so blatant anymore, these dumb fucks are going to get the le boogeyman Nazis they are so fucking scared of. And it will be entirely their own fucking faults.

Fucking so many 500+ replies threads in Sup Forums over this bullshit. Literally a non-issue.

I'll be pirating it

I hope there's a mission where you force the antagonist's mom to sell her property

Infamous 2 already did that shit

Pretty neat game

Looking forward to american killing simulator tbqh

I seriously doubt this new guys gonna top Vaas, i like his look though, reminds me of Comstock.

>you'll never get an infamous game with cole again
Bullshit "punk" mc in infamous second son

It's contributing to the "white guilt" that's killing the West. Kids will be brainwashed into hating rural white Christian Americans.

Would be like a video game where the Jains are rubbing their hands and plotting another terrorist attack. Not muslimes of course. Jains, they're the enemy.

>being anti SJW is now being SJW
No, faggot. Niggers were not in WW1 in any significant number. Making half (didn't buy so I don't know) of the soldiers niggers in a WW1 game is pure pandering and also "cultural appropriation" as a kike would put it. Keep defending virtual diversity quotas though

>tfw as usual, the most interesting characters in the game are the villains and everyone starts to like the 'evil white nazis'

So, yet again a big video game publisher staffed with lazy and untalented drones is making a reskin of a mediocre game that they managed to hype into having decent sales figures. The topical tie-in of shooting at rednecks is barely worth mentioning considering the buggy, forgettable mess that the game will no doubt be. This is 2017 after all, big development studios are all a joke without exception. They survive on marketing and teenage autism, not merit.

Wow, then other far cry games in which you play as a white guy and kill non-whites are white supremacy games?

Gavin McKinnis, Stefan, Woes, Vox Day...
All these figures seem to be in the box art.

I haven't played far cry since pc gamer magazine had a cd attached with a demo of the original before release, someone aware me, will I be able to play in a way that lets me play as these extremists? Or will I just be killing people I would prefer as neighbors to spics and nigs? I don't play many video games but could be a fun time killer larping as a Montana survivalist

I thought this as well like that "art" looks familiar lol