Red pill white women

>white women aren't diversity

You know this is going to be the push after white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/S5hj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would they hire women because their women?

arent most tech ppl SJWs anyways so the men are women?

Who do you think is actually imposing diversity? It's the HR department that's around 80% white women.

If we red pill white women, we win. Game over.

> After white men

M8 if/when they successfully remove white men as the majority influence in any company or industry, the whole thing will collapse as they chimp out and fight each other for who gets to control the burning ruins of whatever is left.

It wasn't before they chased all the auties out.

>they start to eating each other
Pottery.

+1 for red pilling white women!

>Hillary doesn't need white men

They are cocky and obviously are going to turn on white women soon.

What do black people even study at college/university? The only ones I've ever met at my uni study liberal arts degrees like 'media' and 'fine art', companies are going to be hard pressed to find a dindu that can use a computer, never mind one that can code.

I swear this shit is just a way for less capable, less intelligent, less competent niggers faggots and shitskins to create and impose government legislation onto private business owners in order for them to infiltrate and eventually take over...and ruin

utter filth

They already hate them.

I really fucking hate this shit with a burning passion that could power a billion suns. This is straight up racism. Fuck their afro-centric POC non-definition of racism, too. "HIRE ME CUZ YOU NEEDZ MO NIGGAZ ON YO SQUAD!" Mark my words, you BLM das racist faggots. One day, you are going to push too far, everyone is going to be ready to pounce and even the few upstanding blacks is just gonna be looking at you sorry hoodrats and going "The fuck you looking at me for nigga? You ain't no kin of mine."
Mark. My. Words.

>>white women aren't diversity
they aren't. they are most privilaged crybabies on the planet, which is why most of them are SJW

what the fuck are you?

female minorities loathe white women. It's hilarious because it shows how inferior they feel.

>they aren't. they are most privilaged crybabies
This. Unless somebody is born to a billionaire, nobody has it easier in life than white women.

Even female minorities see that white women are insufferable cunts.

and then they will cry about wage gap when white cis male that knows his shit will make 6 times the amount of money than jaquella the virtue signalled diversity snowflake

How about you get MEN in power instead of being a liberal cuckold that allows dumb emotional cunts to run everything?

Women are not known for their rational thinking. They will give up their jobs because muh poor opressed black woymin wuz has a hard nock time

women of all races are insufferable cunts. my point was that female minorities are just jealous of white beauty.

Most white women I have worked for are power trip cunts.

no, they are jelly of white women. nigger bitches hate their hair and would scalp a white woman for her hair if they thought they could get away with it

It's not easy when every employer is a diversity cocksucker.

Get like minded white people together and start working together. But first start boycotting every god damn product and business that is anti white.

Stop spending your shekels on companies that promote your genocide. Stop being friends with liberals.

I think you're flattering yourself. White women treat non-white women like crap, yet have the gall to blame white men for doing the same. Pretty, yet toxic.

what blows me away is why do they keep coming to majority white countries and continue to stay in majority white countries if white people are so horrible? Africa and Asia are pretty big fucking continents

As soon as white men stop taking shit from white women and stop trying to kiss up to them no matter what they do this will be fixed.

I am not telling you to go "MGTOW" i am telling you to stop being nice to whites and anti white arrogant bitches

>gender and race are social constructs and do not exist
>WE NEED DIVERSITY QUOTAS
Can someone explain this to me?

Whites were never horrible. That is a fucking lie.
White colonizers treated blacks pretty well and the anti white hatred never came out of being misstreated.

During Haitian uprising when blacks killed whites they were already made "equal" to whites and were treated well.

The better you treat blacks the more violent they are.

Gender studies graduates and other SJW degrees are taking over the HR field since a couple of years ago, and it shows in that their pay for their first post-college job jumped up like 10k in one year... Think its 50k now.

Yes SJWs will be overpaid and making HR decisions for decades to come.

up until that rhetoric is bad for business.

fuck off bigot

I know these fuckers won't hire me because i'm white.All of the people I see in the places I want to work in are nothing but niggers.And boy are they dumber then a sack of rocks.

Do this:

How do I get friends though?Everyone around me is a fucking retard.

Find them online. Connect with buddies from Europe, South Africa and parts of the USA.

Maybe you will find like minded people near by.

It is better to have no friends than to have nigger loving friends. I literally have nothing in common with people who listen to jungle beats and tell me that refugees should stay here

Well said, also

RARE :D

In fairness, i dont really blame women for that, theyve got that 'at a disadvantage' mentality which i dont think is just, but never the less i see how it makes them compensate.

But it just comes off as cunty

Good. Bitches brought this on themselves

I've noticed my work has been hiring a lot more rag heads and all they do is walk slow and talk on their cell phones in the halls.

That is the cuck mentality of forgiveness. They carry the blame for their own actions. If a woman is an anti white feminist cunt then she deserves to pay the price for her actions.

Because these women are being anti white for their personal gain. So they can take positions in power and be whores without settling down

I hear jungle garbage everyday when they blast that shit around my house.Makes me wonder why nobody is killing these subhumans.

Of course it is. The progressive stack is naturally setup to cycle who has the most power, which guarantees that their ideology is a constant cycle of victimhood and bitter privilege checking.

SJWs are starting to see white women as too high on the stack, so now white women need to check their privilege and it is now socially acceptable to be discriminatory towards them.

Notice how the nicer you are to blacks the more uppty hateful and violent they are?

Blame your grandparents who failed to make a stand in the 60s. Your country could be 80-88% white today instead of 62%

Because whites are kind. There has been a lot of anti white propaganda lying to you about how whites misstreated blacks.

But white people have been "progressive" since the 18 th century. In 1800s blacks in Haiti were free and many mixed with progressive whites.

But in 1804 Blacks chimped out murdering whites and even mulattos. They genocided every white man and woman in the most horrible way they could.

Women are immensely stupid and pay a heavy price when their beauty fades.

i wonder if this applies to white trannies

The fact that there are more blacks than Hispanics despite America's demographics makes it so clear the black hires are just virtue signals.

They will tell you about "racially motivated" lynching of a poor black teenager.

But he was a 17 year old man who has beaten a white woman to death with a blunt object and was found covered in blood just hours later.

They will tell you that KKK did horrible things and yet most of their victims were black rapists and criminals. And during their whole time they killed less than 3000 people

The blacks that I run into are highly educated in IT and business. They are males though.

>diversity in tech
>hire more programmers of different races

Would be more diverse if they hired chefs and toilet scrubbers.. Engineering isnt going to get diverse if you keep hiring more engineers.

Stop shilling for diversity even if it is against huffington post.

A lot of their "whites" are jewish anyways.

vid.me/S5hj

Never change Slovenia :)

People fail to realize that you do not need more than 50 people do do what huffington post does. In fact one could pull off what they are doing with 15 guys

#NotAllWhiteWomen

Or how about we kill off the hr department meme.
We did fine before all of this nonsense, well do even better without it.