Change the Battlefield to Their lands

What if the military's of the west took Mecca & Medina. They would want to get their big box back. That should draw out the roaches, bring them to us. We don't let them have their Holy land back, until they give us Jerusalem & Bethlehem back. The craziest of them have to come we are in control of their religion! Tell me how I am wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
vid.me/S5hj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((they))) want us to fight amongst each other

the west vs the muslims is a manufactured war

rise above the lies

it's us vs. the zionists, everyone else is a potential ally

yeah yeah, you retarded idiot. We suffer from these muzzies more than you do.

Tens of thousands of Jewish people have been killed by these Muslim cunts over the year. The Quran calls for the killing of Jews and Christians.

Stop being a retarded ass.

Just to get the fun started.
NOT to the point of the discussion

It wouldnt take much of the western militaries to take those two cities if you look at the Military capabilities of the Muslim countries
But what would this accomplish ?
Israel is allready sitting there with our Weapons
Also this would make Mecca and Medina another pic related with Jihadists from everywhere traveling there to Liberate These cities

>We suffer

yeah yeah, we know, thanks rabbi

The Jews don't blow up themselves, they have a brain! ISLAM IS WHY Manchester UK happened!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence

Damb what did Russia do, Germany used to have a pair. We could kick their ass forever.

It shouldn't be that difficult to conquer Palestina. It's useless to conquer Mecca & Medina and the situation will be even worse when that happens.

No shit. All countries kill for Pol. reasons. Do the jews blow up palistinian schools. They kill to protect their own people.
Why do Hamas / Hesballa set up their rocket launches near schools and neiborhods ? It's a good thing for your side they can aim!

WTH are you stating here ?
cant follow what you want to say
pls in correct sentences

If that would bring the terrorist there I am all in!
If not as stated in post Original.

Germany cucking out ?
They are no real treat to Wests military.

OY

VEY

NEVER FORGET THE 95TRILLION KILLED BY THE EVIL MUSLIMS! GIVE US MORE WEAPONS AND SHECKLES PLEASE!

if anything happens to mecca it won't be until the saudi oil dries up

WTF ?
So, you want to tell me that taking over 2 completely useless cities in the middle of the desert to make them gigantic killing zones, where every bit of supplies has to be Helicoptered in from the US or Europe at least
which is pretty far if you ever looked at a map
is a intelligent strategic move ?
having half a braincell to see that this would be complete BS is cucked for you ?
American Genius at work i see

1) I agree
2) Look at your point #4
3) Israel is a powerful small country (W/ nukes)
4)That is the entire point of the disscusion. They want a fight I don't want it here or in Europe!

No need to call you retarded twice. Arguing with you idiots is like arguing with brain dead 5-yo retarded autistic kid. Impossible and pointless.

A nice beach right there, to use as a port. Oh yes kill em till they understand. Germany didn't stop till crushed by allies. That is it.

even if you took over those places
The Muslim terrorists would still stay here to give our countries heat by Terror/Sabotage
that is the whole Point of the IS guys coming here with the refugees, to attack Europeans and Americans at their homes
First Point of the strategy has to either deport These Minorities from our countries or have them walled up here in Europe and under constant surveillance
everything else doesnt make sense at this point

>what if there's nothing in the box and the muzzies find out they were Jewed...what then?

If we're glassing the Middle East, the kikes are going down with the ship too. No exceptions. Otherwise we can just pull the billions of dollars in aid and they can show us all how proficient the Israeli fighters are when no-one's backing them the fuck up - then we just glass the victor anyway.

What's in the box?

A reminder that all kikes, whether they are secular, religious, cultural, ethnic, etc. Jews, are bad and should be gassed.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

10 years of war in Vietnam
10 years of war in Afghanistan/Iraq
and they still dont understand even with a K/D Ratio of 50 dead Shitskins for every 1 American soldier
Doesnt matter if theres a Beach, you still have to Bring all this shit from US/EUROPE accross half the world to have the supplies there, this makes even 1 Bullet expensive
Germany lost 9 Million out of 65 Million
out of 17 Young men in my Family only 4 survived, believe me, id prefer if they had stopped

Good thing you give them the best in Israeli medical care, so they continue the fight? Die kike.

aussie bantz are on point today

So you admit you are letting in ISIS, because you fell sorry for the refugees. Some sabotage will happen, stop letting in refugees!
PLEASE LET EM COME TO MY HOUSE!
Send em home, OK

shut up mehmet
you may be mayor in london but we can still spot the smell of your flipflops

always a german flag with a #guiseimoneofyoureallybutislamdindunuffin post

many such cases. sad

1) We never invaded North hands tied
2) They attacked us , We didn't even chop up the poppies
3) We could do better than 50/1 your country as in ruins
4) then I'm bringing you around

I didnt let in anyone you moron, Jesus Christ, you are talking with A German, not the German Hivemind
How fucking stupid are you ?
The Point of this thread is a Battle in Mecca/Medina which is on a strategic Point completely senseless and will only create another Vietnam/Afghanistan/Iraq
a War with no fucking end Goal and never ending streams of enemies to kill
Plus the Mussies who allready are in the west would completely spazz out.

a goat and they take turns

The hornet's nest was kicked years ago. It's us or them, wake the fuck up you moron. You're fucking pathetic.

I think the OP was advocating for a war with limited to no ROE. Insurgencies can be repressed, but the west would have to go "wholesale slaughter" in order to repress them.

Calm down. He has a point. If we invade just to enact regime change we'd be fucked.

"fighting a senseless battle just for the lulz"
allways a Greek wanting to fight Bullshit wars with german Money
If you look at the Western front the Americans pretty much had a 1:1 Killcount against Germans
My granddad even roasted 2 Tanks in the Battle of Wegscheid, so im not that impressed with the US vs Germans
Eastern Front was the Front that matered

Merkel , OK
I think I'm pretty smart
It may end up being extermination or the end of Islam
Back to send em home, OK

Who said anything about regime change? Turn that stupid fucking box into a crater and let's get this show on the road. Let's really get tough on Islam, see how quick that Taqiya veil gets pulled back and everyone sees their beloved "moderate" muslims for what they are.

He had to be German, possibly the biggest cucks in Europe aside from the French. Don't you see their country is lost to the sand niggers?

"Gee you guys, lets NOT fight on our own Turf, no lets go to them again to fight for their Dirt instead of kicking them out of Europe/US"
Idiotic US is idiotic
Then why not here in Europe ?
I get what you mean, But fighting for These Desert shitholes again ?
Why not just get them out of our Homelands first ?
isnt that a thought worth exploring ?

The current political climate and domestic opinion towards muslims means we can't just up and nuke Mecca and not expect domestic backlash. I guess it could start an US vs Them type conflict though.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Oy Vey Shlomo! not so fast.

True, that would be preferable

Not gonna argue 1/1 with Germany you used to be strong. They suck, Israel took on 4 and won!
If Germany would not have been in Africa and didn't have to worry about East you might have won!

No, let's just walk away from the region entirely without killing the people who have declared a holy war on us. I'm sure they'll just stop coming here and trying to kill us because we finally decided to leave
>Being this motherfucking naive
Hitler was too good for you people, but let's be honest, you're just another "tanned German"

>Bomb the Middle East for decades.
>Let them into your countries
>Bomb them even more
>Cry foul when one them decides to be an hero
The death toll from the ISIS attacks PALES IN COMPARISON TO THE AMOUNT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE KILLED EACH YEAR BECAUSE OF WESTERN INTERVENTION IN THE REGION. THE WHITE MAN IS THE DEVIL THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF! FUCK OFF MR. BANNON! ZIONIST GOY!

>t. tomorrow's next State side suicide bomber

So mr. Hajar, do you think it's too late to just leave each other alone?

Less places for them to hide in desert, no buildings or jungle.
Send them home OK outlaw Islam in the west.
Question: is my speech illegal in Germany?

the bullshit keeps Pilling on, i Need a bigger shovel
Listen closely
Taking over Places with Oil/Coltan other ressources im completely for that.
Hell if i could id build German colonies around those places to Keep These fuckers out

But artificially creating a "SuperVerdun" in the middle of their Turf, with NO Strategic value ?
U dont see the failing logic there ?
Why not just drop a MOAB at those places and be done with it ?

He already said he advocated nuking em.

The fact that they are doing it to my Country is cause enough
i dont care how much of them die
No, theres no Problem, you can say what you want until you go full 14/88 on Germany

>Why not just drop a MOAB at those places to be done with it?
You're stopping at that? Why don't we just nuke the whole area and call it a day once and for all so we can retire this barbaric death cult and muh greatest ally.

No strategic value to us , I did not say we move to Ryad .
That only pisses them off with no where to go but our lands.

I'm not fuck fucking Muslim. I lack the discipline to be one.

>"Can we just leave each other alone?"
White folks are going saying that one for a long time. The problem is not only have you fucked with EVERYONE ELSE on the globe but you were always outnumbered and are in a demographic decline. I was born to late to build the pyramids, born to early to travel space but right on time to watch the white man die.

So the world VS AmerIsrael? One the top global power and the other a neverending pest with nukes pointing towards every country in the world so should something happen to them they kill us all with them?

Dunno, sounds like what a literal psycho would do, who in their right mind would attack a heavily armed psychopath?

you attached wrong pic. here is the proper one
now it represents reality properly

>I'm not a muslim, I just say blatantly anti-White shit like I was born in time to watch the White man die.
I hear jubilation in that statement, do you? At the very least you sure as fuck aren't of my race.

To be fair Germany, a nation less involved with foreign intervention than the US, UK and France, has been chosen be the elite to bear the brunt of this manufactured "crisis."

Easy Mexico, wouldn't want anyone to know about our greatest ally's Samson Option after all.

Wheres the Demographic decline you idiot ?
you do know that except for the nogs in Africa nobody has over 2.5 Kids at this Point, not even the mussies

Have to by law until Peace mission Afgan. after WW2

They do in Asia, Mid-East
Not to mention Africa
Strays from Killing Terrorist argument

FUCK Quints WE Must take Mecca

TRIP FAG GETS MORE TRIPS THEN HE BARGAIN FOR.

MORE NEWS AT 6

1. Checked
2. Where ? China the most populous Nation on Earth is at 1.56 children per woman
even after the one child policy has been retracted, thats even less than Germany with 1.74, where do you get your Stats from ?

Blow that fucking thing up.

vid.me/S5hj

India is at 2.43
I have to ask once again
where is that gigantic non-White Birth rates except for the poorfag countries who dont matter in the slightest ?

Check Indonesia, Egypt, Chad, Saudi Arabia
China limited birth by law and is not an Islamic state, we are talking about Mudslimes not Europe.

India is an Islamic state? WTF
Pakistan is check them IDK I'll trust your post

Nuke it.

I'm not "Anti White" because I want to be. If anything I do or say comes off as "Anti White" it's because whites have been Anti Black for the past 500 years. If it takes Arab hordes, Asian industry, Pan-Africanism and even a Reconquista to break your backs then I'll watch with glee. Your race has never been one with empathy and now you cry foul when others lack empathy for you.

Birth rates decline as economies advance, I'm glad someone else on /pol knows this. In the long run birthrates will fall even in Africa as many of its nations undergo and industrial revolution in the next 20 to 40 years. The problem for the current 1st world is that they were to first to undergo this demographic transition so that by the time the entire globe "becomes flat" their will be an even higher percentage of non whites to whites. I'll be honest, I used to think that "muh huwite genocide" was a meme but in fact it's not.

Indonesia at fucking 2.43
Egypt at 3.34
Chad at 6.16 (i give you that, but i said that These guys are fucking poorfags with famines, genocides and civil wars out the ass)
and the Sauds are at 2.76
where the hell are your gigantic birth rates ?
it took me 5 Minutes to find this out

Not the best solution. Invade take Mecca/ Medina, make them come to us there to fight not in US / Europe.

Double what you were saying before 6 is fucking high!

this, then again i guess with the economic Bubble the West rides on right now we will be poor in this or the next Generation once again.
and with the Welfare state collapsing the Family will become valuable once more.
One can hope so at least

>until they give us Jerusalem & Bethlehem back
The Jews have Jerusalem and Bethlehem you retard.

Give you credit for doing the work BUMP
Still think I'm bringing you around to my point of view! Knowledge is power of a sort.

So you're anti-White, like I said. The joke is on you because I'll sooner start shooting or firebomb the places in which you inhabit, roach. I'm not going willingly, and If I'm going at all, you and those you love are coming with me. History has warned people like you enough to not push people like myself into corners; pro-tip: it never ends well for your side.

yes, 6 is high, But Chad is a fucking poor Country with 13 Million starved Nogs
Birth rates are allways high when People are poor, because you Need children for working and keeping you alive once you are old
but These are starved african nogs, if you are afraid of them you should work on your confidence

What sits on the temple mount?
If Israel took control it might be the same thing I am advocating.

which Point of view ?
i was against the declining german birthrates and Immigration Long before i even knew what Sup Forums was

i'm sorry but what ?
give jerusalem back ? you do realize muslim don't own it ?

Trump just made a 110 bln $ deal with the saudis ( pic related ) . what the fuck is wrong with your gov. ?

A different argument but I will respond:
To say that having babies is to create wealth? The facts are that we ( USA ) is creating as much as ever before. The new economy does not need as many workers, due too automation and innovation. This means in the future the work force will be smaller, and the population older. Problems will come from this fact. There will not be money for everything that people want.

could be - but we are able to fuck up your infrastructure and water supply , when the shit hitz the fan rednecks will be the first niggers to suffer. you are a kike and mason manipulated Untermensch

finally you learn

Yea I would rather be allied w Iran
They have our shit , but we do it better.
Not Trumps fault, the way shits been since 1979 or 1973 (Israel)

I think you ran off the Israelite
Are they blowing up Europe?
Sun Sue: Know your enemy and know yourself

Iran has strong ties with Putin and his FSB , by the way they have S 400 anti aircraft systems and the Russians have shot down at least 2 F-117 engines in ex Yougoslavia ( ok . offi. the serbs shot it down ) - so any attempt to start a war with Iran is suicide - your highly intellectual pres. Drumpf slod high end equipment to the wahabist ( isis style ) regime , the saudis . what the fugg is wrong with your nigger presidents ? is he kike kontrolled ? I hope China will screw up the anglos in the south chinese sea in order to restore somekind of equilibre. since 100 years your gov. fights white people . send your masons to Auschwitz .

I know my enemies - do you know yours ?

Not what I said at all
Would rather ally w/ em
PS Russia can always come and help in the battle of Mecca. They are tired of the Chechnia shit w Mudslimes.

hello ahmed

Already answered

Gunmen In Egypt filling Christians
Did we do something ;)

nobody cares about mecca ( us christians do , maybe for show of force reasons ) more relevant is the fuel in saudi arabia - you want it - and China wants it as well . oil is being traded in us $ - correct ? China has more than 1850 BLN us $ in cash - guess : what happens if China wants to buy ...lets say 10 annual productions of fuel ...the greenback would be dead. worthless . China would change its worthless green paper into precious fuel - THIS is the relevant story. and by the way : sanctions on Iran never worked . japanese tanker ships carry iranian fuel to China ( japan is your "ally" ) .Trump will funny around the next 4 years , he will make everybody mad and at the end of the day your nation will be isolated . you don`t care ? ok . lets see waht will happen when people start reading Mearsheimers book about aipac adl /kike influence in DC. when they realize that they ignored asia the last 27 years ( sinse the collaps of the ussr ) AND they invested loads of cash in your little friend israel ( who is , buy the way stealing your tech , traiding tech to China , handing over source codes for high end equipment to anyone willing to pay . the kikes betray you ever since and you rednecks do not grasp whats going on . the day will come you will be pusehd back behind Midway . read janes.com between the line and you will find the answer