HE HAS AWOKEN

Wew

who is this

based stickman

he went full civic cuck but hes now woke up

>Woke

Literally every Civic Nationalist understands that whites need to be saved, but NONE believe in white supremacy or white nationalism.

It's based on actual equality, not cucked leftist version.

Thinking whites need to be saved is white nationalism. Just like Malcolm X was a black nationalist. There are no genuine counter arguments against ethnic nationalism.

>school district cuts funding because there are too many "white" people
Is that real? Why?

there was too many white people

>t mobile
How is it being poor

Sometimes you have to hide your powerlvl in order to keep the ball rolling.

based pede, he's one great civic nationalist guys

He is married to a non-white and has kids with her.

>It's based on actual equality, not cucked leftist version.

What's the difference?

>District Cuts Funding Because There's Too Many White Students

How do you even justify this kind of actions?

It's not everybody, though. That would be a bit strange in the US, a country which prides itself on being progressive and multicultural.
I don't see why that school district deserves to be punished.
Did they set the bar too high, and only let people with high grades in, the majority of which are white and perhaps asian?
It's a school for fuck's sake. This is completely justified. They shouldn't drop the barrier so one of your minority groups can study irregardless of their grades. It's a prestigious institution and doing this kind of shit cheapens it. If a nigger is smart enough to enter, though, sure, let him in.
Leftists champion Equity, not Equality. That user got it wrong.
>men might be stronger but that means we must take away stuff from them to become "true" equals

He's married to an Asian women ffs. Guys like him are the problem.

The redpill is inevitable

Fuck white people love brown people.

Don't be racist you pig

(((civic nationalism)))
Good goy

nicked it from a meme page lad

im on o2 and i use a samsung galaxy and my pc is worth more than what you make in a month

its a beast!

mere mortals cant resist the yellow fever jew user

No, whites need to be saved because they're pretty much being criminalised at this point.

>Be white
>Now you're privileged
>Racist
>Homophobic
>Sexist
>Oppressive
>And there's nothing you can do to change that unless you disown your own race.

That's why whites need saving. I'm against Racemixing on a personal level but if a non-white gets a white girl then I couldn't give less of a shit really.

I voted for Trump and I'm literally waiting to get loaded right now.

Not sure why people have such a hard time understanding this. Although I can't comment on this guy in particular.

Depends if he has daughters or sons.