Seth Rich General /SRG/

Alright it looks the like le'redditors on t_d made a petition for the release of info. However I think at this point, RICO charges would be more appropriate and legal! Where should we go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
imgur.com/a/Zi0Fn
ufile.io/2e58w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the petition: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

well seth rich conspiracy theories resurfacing prevented Chris Cornell murder conspiracy theories. Chris Cornell died in japan and didnt commit suicide. the united states government killed him

Thought we were sposed to date these general threads in the title, user, for easier cataloging.

Is there a discord set up? If so, link me. Otherwise I will make one, because the last /srg/ was a shitshow because this whole thing is so deep and has so many threads to pull on.

Edit the wiki you useless pricks:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Hillary Clinton speaks answers questions about the Seth Rich murder:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

kek

What you NEED to know:

OBUNGO BONGOED
repeat
OBUNGO BONGOED

Hey OP here from yesterdays 4JUSTICE thread.

THIS IS NO DRILL. THEY HAVE DOWNED MY PC. KEEP TALKING ABOUT SETH IN REAL LIFE. THEY DO NOT WANT THIS TO GET OUT.

PLEASE

Do not let Seth Rich life be wasted

I'm running

What do you mean by downed your PC? Can you be more specific?

bump

what is to be made of this tuesday announcement unless he gets shot, Dr. Corsi alex jones business?

>POTUS has the deets, they gave the NSA grid away, killed seth rich and let it leak to scare others - AJ

FBI UH OH

They are trying to setup TD for botting. All of these have one post to TD, then they posted the same anti Trump shit in random subs. Full on attack! imgur.com/a/Zi0Fn
imgur.com/a/Zi0Fn

Next stop, kill yourself.

Seriously, this Seth Rich stuff is a dead end.

FFS!!!!

bump

I wish we knew what kind of car it was. Who the fuck is going to rob a shady looking Crown Victoria?

>imgur.com/a/Zi0Fn
The username is ver sloppy, random chars then two numbers. Transparent as fuck

The shill i strong in this one.

i dont understand those shills, either they shill for someone for money or they are extremly delusional and their single braincell cant handle the fact that they are shilling without any personal gain except "hurr durr drumpfkins".

this conspiracy has long been debunked. there's absolutely no credible evidence whatsoever. this was a straight up random murder. please stop with this bullshit or take it to where it belongs.

It shutted down, when I opened it up again it suddenly was in NTFS C: control.

Lol OK faggot
Sorry your shill accounts and bots are getting exposed. GJ!!

Fuck i actually need sleep, where is sleepy bot.

VERY IMPORTANT POSTWe should be picking out rope and guns faggot

is it just me or has seeing the same obvious hypnosis bullshit made it -harder- to sleep lately?

fucking MKultra bullshit.

No it's not just you. Having the same problem, that's odd. Trouble focusing too, probably from the lack of sleep.

I just saw a bunch of sleepy threads last night, couldn't sleep an ounce. New conspiracy thread?

Being indoctrinated since birth will do that. Remember the Hitler youth? Well we have the Leftist Youth. Programmed to shill for whatever cause the Left hands them nonstop since the day they were squeezed out of their mother's rancid hippie hole.

bumperoo

>fuck off nigger
>don't worry about the US. South afrika is fucked

SUV

Ford Explorer. I read that somewhere but lacking sauce.

It was not a car but a large SUV

I made a collection of everything I saved and got mostly source Seth Rich work timeline. I also saved all the names that appeared in investigation and appear to be interconnected with each other. Problem is I haven't filled out individual names with their connections.

I'll upload my folder, feel free to help yourself with it. ufile.io/2e58w