www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y
whatislive.de/events/g7-summit-japan_2823
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/democrats-prepare-to-claim-victory-in-montana-regardless-of-outcome/2017/05/25/d7134a1c-4152-11e7-8c25-44d09ff5a4a8_story.html?utm_term=.2cee84db9fd3
archive.is/yonGN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise Kek!

FUCK DRUMPF HE BETRAYED US

FUUUUUUCK

DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF ISRAEL

Awoo

HOW CAN MICHAEL OBONGO EVER COMPETE?

TACTICAWOO

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

One 1.2 burgers until Joe.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y

*only

>Bending The Knee.png
kek

These first five posts are fairly representative of the average /ptg/ thread.

I asked this earlier but I'm going to do some investigative reporting at Planned Parenthood tomorrow under the guise of a men's health appointment. I need some ideas for questions, free procedures, etc.

what the fuck am i reading? how is this sexist? for the love of fuck it was a male attacking another male. what does that have to do with feminism?

>we will continue to nag while men dominate us

AWOOOOOOO

Seeing Melania in the Vatican was awesome, so many heart warming pictures.

>male violence
???

are you a heathen?

oh he's one of those "long shakers" it's a faggot fucking move. i hate it when i meet a guy for the first time and HE WANTS TO HOLD MY FUCKING HAND AND WILL NOT LET GO. STOP BEING A FUCKING CUNT, WHEN I LET MY HAND GO LIMP YOU LET GO.

More women commit domestic violence due to their childish/emotional nature.

She has so many cool pictures there

I saw the media is making a big deal of Melania supposedly swatting away Trump's hand, what was really happening there?

God she's fucking beautiful.

Planned Parenthood is our greatest ally, they killed more niggers and mexicans than a million times 300 years of KKK

So they're going to run on an openly anti Islam platform?

The libertarian in me wants Trump to tell NATO and the UN to go fuck themselves and save us the money.

She must be sweating

Anything shorter than 30 minutes is for faggots.

Yes fellow Magyar, this is true. I just want to see what these people are all about.

she's a woman, they get pissed for little or no reason sometimes. sometimes their anger is warranted, but most of the time it's not. women are moody and easily upset.

They don't kill the source, though.

Ever been in a relationship?

someone please give me a summary of what trump has accomplished with saudi arabia

Reminder that Trump forgave the pope

THE POPE

The man second only to god himself

Trump has forgiven him. That is all

Collected names

Hotter first lady

Jackie O or Melania?

whatever, it was funny to see Trump cucking. gotta give it to the frenchie.

I figured she was hot and uncomfortable under those black clothes in the glaring sun and felt cross at the time but wanted to see what /ptg/ thought.

FUCK

BRAPF
R
A
P
F

That was in Saudi, wasn't nearly as dramatic as the media made it out to be. Could have been because it's somehow considered to be offensive for a man and woman to hold hands in public there. I honestly don't know.

oh i'm not sure, i think they did just get off of a long ass flight which would make anyone cranky.

Or the fact that society (TV, etc) shows women hitting men all the time and it's okay.

It's either:
>im hot this sucks i dont want to hold hands right now
or
>Hey let me scratch your palms
>teehee fuck off donald
In reality, who the fuck cares? Melania is apparently very protective of Trump and wants to shit down the leaker's necks.

whatislive.de/events/g7-summit-japan_2823
G7 live

>I saw the media is making a big deal of Melania supposedly swatting away Trump's hand,

They don't understand that's she's still a model by heart, and when she walks in public she's acting like a model. It's easy to notice how she looks around when they stop.

>cucking
Why do you guys sau cucking? I, as a man who liked to screw other peoples SOs, would say that I am cucking a person. Cucking is the act of making another person a cuck.

k. whatever. he didn't cuck

He probably meant to have her walk faster since media keeps shitting on the fact that she likes to walk slower and alone. That looks to me like a "no, I'm fine. Do your thing."

Kek

>/sg/ is on page 6

HAHAHAHA

I was joking, Eva. Very obvious joke making fun of our detractors being namecallers.

My woman punches and hits me a few times a year. I'm glad she's spicy. I just pick her up and slam her on a bed or couch. She loves it.

Yee boyo

LEWD

Who else cautiously comfy today? Ramadan has officially started and we all know that Trump's G7 visit will piss off the sandniggers.

It could be any or all of these. Honestly it's kind of hard to tell from the distance but very typical of the MSM to assume the worst and blow it up.

>"X happened and the Internet loved it"

wtf I love infighting

Did you know the reason anime stopped doing the "girl hits guy in the head" gag, because some schoolgirl murdered a boy by striking his head with a big book?

She's fairly epically known introvert. Being forced on these trips would be a fucking nightmare.

Probably why she looks so happy and glowy at the Vatican. I wonder how much influence she had in the agenda.

>/sg/ is looking for notoriety, visibility
you're projecting, loser

I just got Muslim neighbors and now feel like I might get stabbed while sunbathing in my yard. Very culturally enriching

I hate when some stupid fuck does xyz, so the media has to stop doing the same thing or they ban guns or something, thankfully, this mostly happens in cucked countries

Oh yeah m8
Lets forget the time /sg/ actually accomplished something praise worthy when they got some shitskins bombed. They deserve all the praise in the world for that.

I was watching Joe Rogan on some random podcast from the other day, holy fuck he's gone completely anti-trump. He just said that he's done worse stuff than Hillary Clinton. How the fuck is he getting so brainwashed?

I don't see an issue with that specifically, but there are a lot of women who simply don't have self control because they can get physical during even play fights and have no idea how to control themselves when it escalates. That's why chick fights are fucking graphic as hell.

I actually was tho

Ive been doing that specifically for more than a month. Ive been posting other stuff since the unironic Jeb! wave and Cruzlim flood.

Polandbro, should I take my family on vacation to Poland? Would we have a good time?

Did you notice that is Saudi Arabia she was treated as a stateswoman, like any other important person there, but in the Vatican at several points she was directed to walk three steps behind her own husband?

Rogan is a pretty big fag so that's not surprising.

He's a normie retard. Not a free thinker

>vacation in Poland

topwew

>Joe Rogan
who

Yeah but Melania is apparently Catholic so she should follow every custom they present to her, no? It's different following the tenants of your faith (or culture) and being forced to follow another faith's tenants when you don't adhere to them.

Vacation, Yes

Live here? No. The american dollar goes a long way here, but you won't be making a bank if you decide to get a job here.

If you're not white, this doesn't apply to you, shitskins are beat in broad daylight. If you're white, we happen to be one of the safest countries in EU, if not THE safest. You can get a glimpse of what old europe used to look like, without the shitskins

Wow. While I agree it's a fag move to censure media for that reason, its shocking to me she had the strength to do that. Conditioning I guess.

There'sa big difference between manga violence and live action violence. Live action isn't hyperbolic in general

Moar desu

It's true. However disgusting it sound PP might be the sole reason the USA is not 30% nigger already. This is literally the only way to keep the black birth rate around the white birth rate figures. And the funny thing is, it is still higher than the white birth rate.

Would you?

Would you rather him visit your land of neverending boi pussy?

>How the fuck is he getting so brainwashed?

the difference is that they did it to bomb terrorists, not because they crave the praise, like our loser polish friend there

>washingtonpost.com/powerpost/democrats-prepare-to-claim-victory-in-montana-regardless-of-outcome/2017/05/25/d7134a1c-4152-11e7-8c25-44d09ff5a4a8_story.html?utm_term=.2cee84db9fd3
You voted a WWE fighter BIGOT, anti-coverage, anti-semite, sightlessphobic person into Montana, what do you say for yourselves drumpfkins?

There are no terrorists and many Christian whites. Tribalism is real.

Wew

>you won't be making a bank if you decide to get a job here.
Working for a multinational being payed greenbacks wouldnt be so bad with the cost of living but I would be bored out of my mind.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/yonGN

Thanks Ameribros, we should kill 100 "civilians" for every death we take.

Thank you

If you get paid in dollars, you can live like a king in here. Zlote are like euro pesos

It's not that bad. Good, cheap food, good women, cheap drinks. What else do you need?

I say:

No problem. The number should be 1:1000 honestly.

Pretty fun desu.

Entertainment and things to do make a place fun to be. I cant imagine having so much to do in Poland.