What can be done to improve the prison system?

I feel one major problem with penal institutions is the lack of oversight and accountability. Taxpayers have to rely on the reports of prison managers who have every reason to produce accounts favorable to the interest of the managers themselves. The taxpayer is always the last to know what actually goes on in the prison system. They have always been, and remain, the credulous victims of failed Democratic principles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-3sGTrDroo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

think of how much the USA would improve if you simply executed every single person in prison.

just go cell to cell with a squad and shotguns

ill bet you could get volunteers for the job too.

The problem not deporting minorities.

If you brake the law you deserve everything that's coming to you in prison.

From what I heard and read it would massivly improve if you would stop your war on drugs and stop filling them with so much small fry that you need private prisons. Though I have no first hand expiriense with any of that so I can't really judge, just my opinion.

Make it a crime deterrent. No TV, no tobacco, no drugs, everyone in solitary all the time, no weight lifting. Nothing. Make the scumfucks reeeaaally think twice before doing some stupid shit and get locked up.

We have the best prisons, ask anyone

The long duration imprisonment idea came from the idea of reform, with people living in solitary confinement and reflecting on their crimes. The minute they let prisoners socialize the entire premise went out the window. Long term captivity is not itself a sufficient deterrent for crime. We look at it today as a form of punishment, that is not an effective punishment. For punishing me should move back to things like lashings, stocks, or other immediate short duration punishments, these both act as a superior short term deterrent and also solve the real problem of people put into prison for punishment often getting out even more disgruntled and less amicable towards society than when put in.

The only reason the US prison system still exists is because its for profit.

1. End the drug war
2. Exterminate all blacks and Mexicans
3. Surplus of guards, resources, and room keep the few remaining prisoners safe and guide them toward rehabilitation.

Enjoy your new low crime rate.

>stop war on drugs
>prison shouldn't completely and utterly cripple someone going to prison
>rehabilitation instead of punishment
>if the crime was bad enough just execute them

The bad is weeded out, the redeemable are given a second chance.

This

We should just start exiling all violent felons.

dude lets just legalize all the drug! go fuck yourself. having drugs flow freely throughout the usa permanently fucked this country. the hippy movement caused unprecedented moral decay

If it were up to me I would have more forced indoctrination sessions in prisons. Use the cutting edge science in brainwashing and reprogramming to turn prison inmates into brainwashed drones that act and sound exactly like mormons but without the magic underpants.

abolish it and lynch all the niggers

>2. Exterminate all blacks and Mexicans
10/10

I think you just picked our new FBI director to replace Comey

Realist nigga on Sup Forums

adopt the nordic model of rehabilitation it works wonders.

but the thing is as soon as you ad niggers or spics to the mix it all comes crashing down.

stop imprisoning people for victimless crimes or at least for drug crimes since that's 86% of the american prison system

AROUND BLACKS

Let them have their faggy gang wars and kill each other for it and make aure they dont bring that outaide their containment facilities

>most prisons are nicer environments than what the prisoners grew up and lived in

oh no, don't go to prison, you'll have conditioned air, three meals a day and cable tv for the first time in your life. how horrible.

I think more small crimes should go unpunished and ignored and serious items like rape/murder/robbery/dealing hard drugs should carry automatic death penalty or lifetime enslavement.

The only thing that niggers and criminals respond to is raw power. There is no other way to deal with them. Same goes for drug addicts.

Rehab does not work. I think it's something like 3%of all those who go to rehab actually quit. Rehab is worthless.

The judicial system is for punishment, retribution, and deterrence. Vengeance is actually an evolutionary advancement in cultures because it serves as a deterrent.

>adopt the nordic model of rehabilitation it works wonders.

It only works in monocultures. It's a useless model for non-white Americans which is the vast majority of US prison population.

>2. Exterminate all blacks and Mexicans
They need their own prison system most certainly. They already commit crimes with the intention of going back because life outside is too hard. Could you imagine if they were given Icelandic prison treatment?

This
NA prison's are literally gang recruiting centers
>smalltimers come in
>get intimidated by the gangs into being their bitches, in whatever way that may be
>eventually end up being either bottom bitches, gang members themselves, forced into doing crimes in prison that end up with more serious charges than the ones they came in on, or addicted to drugs
>all of these things means that there will no rehabilitation and more than likely lead the person to commit crime again if they get out and repeat the cycle

Kill all niggers.

More seriously, I unironically believe anyone who's threatened another person with a deadly weapon (knives and guns, for instance) in some mugging incident should be executed. The moment you put the life of another person as secondary to your petty material needs, you're not human anymore.

abolish prisons

reintroduce salt mines

All prisons should be turned into gulags, not only the structure and administration but also way of treating the inmates

Escape From New York did it right.

Holy fuck MOAR

There's nothing that can be done when a legitimate segment of the population has no interest in being a part of civil society.

>but the thing is as soon as you ad niggers or spics to the mix it all comes crashing down.

thats what i said im my post.
remove niggers and crime plumets.

Execute people for most crimes?

>find country with lowest recidivism rate
>copy them

Done.

I am the Law.

Bring back corpral punishment for petty crimes. See how tough a hood rat thinks they are after all their homies have seen them crying like a little bitch after 8 lashes.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-3sGTrDroo

Racially segregate the prisons.

Segregate them

>he doesn't recognize supermang from /fit/

That's a tranny, m8

Mandatory Gladiator combat.

Personally, I believe we should put criminals into forced labour. Make them contibute to society or they don't eat. Big man will learn a thing or two after a few days without food in solitary and putting them to work not only makes them stop taking money out of the system and start putting money in, but it might teach them to do something productive with their lives.

Maybe if we started treating prisoners like human beans they would act more civilized. I would give them more freedoms, better food, therapy, drug programs and make it so they could spend more time with their loved ones.

>niggers
>civilised

Tens of thousands of cannisters of chlorine gas.

Squeeze a little tight and twist. Problem solved

Concentration Camps!!!

I'd volunteer. I worked in a jail for years, it would be a gift to the community.

That first meme exercise makes her look like an absolute retard

>if you simply executed every single person in prison.
>Abostralia shitposts
>Burgerclap indulges in the power fantasy and agrees with them
nothing new to see here

Death sentence for murder.
Death sentence for rape (real ones).
Death sentence for repeated conviction of aggravated assault.

Not long after, a lot of non-whites and gang members will be gone.

segragate

>>find country with lowest recidivism rate
>>copy them
Those country are white countries, user.
America can't copy that.

he relaxed

he'll remember know

If your only crime is drug use, there shouldn't be a jail sentence. Mandatory rehab, with probation, with stipulation that you'll be going to jail if you break the law again.

War On Drugs is what inflated the prison pop.

>we just have to treat savage niggers with tattoos all over their face who brag about all the people they murdered like human beans for them to act decent
get a load of this goy, good b8

Also, forced labor should be mandatory.
They are fed and sheltered, they should pay for it.

Make them build walls at the mexican border or something.

Kill them.

Criminal genetics are killing our over-populated world.

You'd kill the most feisty species of cow to make a docile breed over time.

disgusting, ladies shouldnt have muscle lines

a HOT retard. Which is not always a bad thing.

jesus tits im like 55kg and even i know to never let go of the bar if youre spotting someone haha

People on death row should fight each other to the death gladiator style. Champion of each year gets to work doing enhanced interrogation for the CIA. Obviously you would sell tickets and media rights to generate revenue.

>im like 55kg
Jeez mate, want me to cook you some meat or something?

He's a pom, he takes his meat raw.

>the guy in the glasses

Was it his first day there?

relaxed

>a HOT retard.
Describes any woman that attracts orbiters, so i think it is a bad thing.

Then go to the gym you fat fuck.

It's just like Dog Whisperer. With a little experience you can always detect the body language before they strike.

Do niggers really have no cognitive ability to process actions before they do them?

What the fuck did he think was going to happen?

>I'm going to clock this correctional officer in the face. Seems like a good idea.

It's just like the "HE HAD HIS HANDS UP" niggers who pull out guns during traffic stops or run away. There has to be something wrong with the typical nigger brain.

I saw that he was black and immediately knew he was up to no good.

>2017
>relaxing around blacks

>What can be done to improve the prison system?
Swift Capital Punishment for felonies. /thread

I loathe people that touch the bar when I get a bench spot. You're a gains goblin.

What does it matter as long as they don't lift it?