Trump got cucked by Australia

This is just a daily reminder to you yanks that you'll be resettling our muslim refugees as part of a deal agreed upon by Trump.

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-29/turnbull-and-trump-talk-about-refugee-resettlement-deal/8220824

That's right, you read it correctly. We are sending our muslim refugees to the USA. We'll be monitoring the quotas carefully you fucking seppo cunts. Don't even THINK about dodging on the deal. You risk angering the Alphstralians, which is NOT what you want. Oh believe me we are just ITCHING for an excuse to invade the USA. The Australian SAS are the #1 military unit in the world and would have no trouble wiping out the US military in less than a month. Now sit down, shut up, and open those borders because we got a fuck load of muzzies coming your way,

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Tibetan_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feels good being full.

emu aussie relations have never been stronger, don't fuck with us cunts. you'll take our shitskins and you'll like it

British expat here

Pls no....

FE I was a bit worried only Americans would enjoy the trumpening.

hahha eat shit cunts

Based Straya does it again. Emu genocide when?

You will be absorbed by China the very minute we no longer care about you, bow down !

Trump would never disrespect an already signed agreement

It's even funnier because 95% of them are Sri Lankan, Nepalese, Iranian men (I.e. Not genuine refugees) and the only reason they haven't been granted asylum in Australia is because their applications are dodgy as hell.

Plus many of them are legitimate child rapists in those detention centres

Enjoy USA ;)

>zog will honour all previous agreements
>until a new deal comes along
just who do you think you are kidding mr shitzler?

Feels good man

>emu aussie relations have never been stronger

you're right

Who are we getting in return?

South Americans are fucking worst than Arabs.

burgers are sleeping now, post it later

We would wipe you off the face off the earth, aussicucks

>number of people that illegally enter the US each year: 300,000
>number of people that illegally enter Australia each year: 0
feels good

Theres no way you wont be giving him something in return somewhere down the line. Art of the deal pleb.

>mfw boats are stopped

so good

....NAFTA? NATO?

you couldn't beat rice farmers but you think you could beat real men?

In the long run, chicanery will bite you in the ass, its karma. Fling yor shit, chimp ass convict potato niggers !

Don't kid yourselves cunts, the only reason we have so few illegals is because the government is letting in thousands legally. Still much more progress needed!

HOW ABOUT YOU WIPE YOUR FACE CHEESBURGER SAUCE MOUTH DRIPPING FAGGOT

No chicanery here americuck

Just american stupidity

You couldn't beat birds

those rice farmers are now your new landlords faggot

Just like you wiped the poor vietnamese rice farmers off the face of the earth?
Just like you wiped the poor afghani goat herders off the face of the earth?

>implying

What's you record in world wars?

Oh that's right! Never been a major player in one? AND YOU THINK YOU CAN HANG WITH THE CHAMPS?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

jokes on you i became an australian citizen through descent
hope you faggots enjoy the big burger cock

>as part of a deal agreed upon by Trump
No, you dense faggot... That was king nigger's doing

Maybe you will do better under chinese hegemony. Burgers can be self sufficient, we want to help you, but we dont have to. So keep talkin shit.

Learning vietnamese in school was so difficult

Remind me again of any military conquest aussie criminal shithole has ever had?

All I hear are crickets

Fucking dumb cunt Australia was in both WWI and WWII read up on the battle of coral sea, the Kokoda campaign and the Gallipoli campaign will ya. Also Australian troops assisted British troops for the entirety of WWI

See Australian troops did more in WWI than Americans

american education at work, Vietnamese arent Chinese

open up ur stink hole americans because we got some shitskins that need a fresh coat of shit on their dick for ya

The militaristic countries will enslave the weak. So get ready pacififist ! Your moral high ground, is yor doom faggot ass !

ohh cool you showed up at the last minute and reaped all the glory arent you amazing

Nobody cares that you hardly assisted the true superpowers that fought the war. The bench warmers don't win the MVP, the winners who end the war do. Like US!

Nice try, keep circle jerking with your aussie fags about your shithole's meaningless contribution. Come start some shit anytime, and we will show you why your country isn't even close to a world power like the USA, bitch

Fucking gay ass aussies think that they can pass judgement on real players in world history. Backwater wannabe

MY DAD COULD BEAT UP YOUR DAD

You have got to be joking. Aussie troops didn't do shit compared to the American Military as a whole, I don't care what they taught you in prison

Its not gay if you are in prison

Read a book 56%

Seriously, they're pathetic
The USA fought, support, and ended the world wars on every front.

Hopefully when the next WW breaks put, we can laugh at these aussies begging for our help (or mercy, if they're stupid enough to fight against us)

the only really memorable thing we did was get massacred at gallipoli

DELET THIS

Dont act like China wouldn't rape you guys

Hahaha! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

China never won a war in its entire history

For real, what a bunch of trans sexuals they are. Xe know dis

>Be USA
>Have Biggest Military to match biggest waistline
>Still accept out muzzies
>Still get cucked from within

How about aiming those guns inwards before talking shit

56 PERCENT

Fun fact: If current projections bear out, the US will take in more refugees this year than in the lowest three of Obama's eight years, ~64,000 IIRC per Tillerson. And a few days ago Trump signed an extension to allow thousands of Haitian refugees from the 2010 earthquake to stay in the country. And between GOP Congress's agenda getting bogged down by bickering and everyone having their heads up their asses immigration likely will not be curtailed or addressed this year, and therefore probably not at all (complex issues like immigration reform have to be dealt with in the first year of a two-year legislative session, after that everyone focuses on re-election and nothing really gets done), and if D's take House then reductions are likely DOA. This on top of H1-Bs remaining unchanged other than no accelerated processing and Trump again extending EB-5 visa program so Jared could hawk them to rich Chinese.The floodgates will remain open.

>stealing Norwegian pasta
I'm disappointed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Tibetan_War

When shit hits the fan, side with the chinks. Please.

why are you so upset, burgerboy?

Annnnnd that's why Obama was the worst president in our history.

ITT Americans butthurt that they failed their fathers

>implying niggers have fathers

Take your finger out of that cat's arse!

BURGERS KEKED AGAIN

I LOVE BEING FUCKING FULL LADS

obviously they have fathers, they don't spawn out of the ground like a chinaman/ they just never get to meet them

they're our largest trading partner and there are a fuckload of them here, easier that than side with you guys and have to gas them all

I N S E R T

I would prefer 10 Chinese to a single seppo cunt

good times. thanks obama

Aussies are two steps away from south africa or rhodesia, they are just not aware enough to recognise. Whether or not they admit, they are our bitch.

>USA actually thinks that because they showed up last minute they're gandalf or something
too many fantasy novels

We own you, THOT

All you own is muzzies

>Don't even THINK about dodging on the deal.
You just want to drop a bunch of unvetted jihadis in our laps. I am already lobbying my Senator to go against the deal.

What Obama does can be undone faggot.

We will probably be getting South American cartel types who are equally dangerous though. No deal made by Obama is going to be good for Australia or America. The best case scenario would have been to simply send them back.

nice dübs but you don't get what a father is m8. You need to actually raise the child to call yourself his/her father

>we own you
>literally taking our shitskins for no reason
whats trump gonna do? send em back here? we're full buddy

If we want you to have them, you are going to have them. I disagree with this idea, bit reality

Im glad you still speak english, future china man

full sorry, you'll have to send them new zealands way

He might them back, bit after wearing a yalmke in israel i dont know. If im in charge you are getting your muds back.

Australia is the alcoholic friend everyone is ashamed of but let's hang around cause they're good for a laugh every once in awhile

Don't worry 'murica. This is a positive thing since muslims really enrich other countries cultures. Trust me, I know. Love/Sweden

fucking quality post

fuck off don't send them here.

violence only happens when you dont love bbc enough

>send em back here?
We don't have 'em yet.

Fuck'n lefty fag trying to start shit....Go fuck yourself ! Real Aussies support Trump....

calm down fag

I do support Trump taking muzzies

>real aussies support kikes
m8...

>the Australian blacked-poster is back again

Let's see how this turns out, shall we?

>JANUARY 30th, 2017

Shouldn't you cunts be in meetings with the Abos about reparations so they can sit back on their subhuman asses and drink cheap malt liquor you paid for?

AUSSIE
AUSSIE
AUSSIE

We love oz, we are brothers, i am am the older and the stronger brother. I will protect you.

OI
OI
OI