Brit/pol/ Louis Theroux Edition

>Incompetent security services warned about attacker, did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
archive.is/q6MbF

>The Queen visits Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4541026/The-Queen-visits-Royal-Manchester-Children-s-Hospital.html
archive.is/qxjqD

>Trump: terrorist "losers", leaks "deeply troubling"
bbc.com/news/uk-40048565
archive.is/kuL1x

>8 men arrested, arrests "significant"
news.sky.com/video/police-significant-arrests-in-manchester-investigation-10892486

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX

>Election is allowed to continue on Friday, small parties can do Thursday
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-idUKKBN18K2CJ
archive.is/q9ZjP

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/ny1WF

>Thousands of troops swarm the street in Operation Temperer
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/raise-terror-level-critical-5000-troops-streets-operation-temperer
archive.is/DV6Ke

>UKIP Manifesto
ukip.org/manifesto2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEEZnI2qdsw
twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/867958949659541508
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40053376/manchester-attack-question-time-debates-didsbury-mosque-leaflet?SThisFB
youtube.com/watch?v=DeapJx4_sAc
twitter.com/britainelects/status/867848021182173185
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikhwan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539844/New-laws-target-Islamist-hate-preachers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for ruined by australia

Oswald

koala bear

Corbyn can't be that stupid, right?

Jeremy's gonna do it lads :)

>voting for le ebin tramp man

NEVER FORGET
>NEVER FORGET
NEVER FORGET
>>NEVER FORGET

>St Helens has 98% white ethnicity
>house searched because muslims upto no good in the town
is this proof that integration does not work?

Start buying guns.

>127173427
I think you misunderstood me.

And I used to be a deluded Marxist so I know how you think.

Marxists aren't happy with simply improving the lives of the poor, like Old Labour. They see everything through the prism of class conflict. And yes, that includes the Gramscian notion of cultural hegemony - the idea that the bourgeoisie propagates its own values and norms by developing a hegemonic culture.

Take the example of Grammar Schools. And Old Labourite would see their success and demand more are built, especially in poor areas. The Marxist sees these as institutions as tools of the bourgeoisie - a way of actually turning the brightest members of the working class into the bourgeoisie. Hence, he wants to destroy them.

The Old Labourite wants to make everyone "middle class". The Marxist wants to smash the class system altogether.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEEZnI2qdsw

What did Corbyn say?

Not anymore

>tfw have to explain to the police that my well hidden vibrating prostate massager can't be used as a weapon
Thanks Abdul.

First for awkward Don.

twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/867958949659541508

>corbyn wins
>uni funding becomes entirely up to government
>money runs out as it always fucking does
>abbott offers extra funding for unis that preach sjw nonsense
>we never see a single uk uni in the top 10 ever again
>meanwhile we become world #1 at producing sociology and gender studies graduates

Just fucking end me now why is he surging in polls

Maybe this anti-gay marriage/anti-abortion guy isn't so bad.

>Tim literally opened a party political broadcast yesterday with MUH MANCHESTER

Wew lad no brakes on the milk float

Why is the English flag named after St George when it's the Irish flag which has a dragon on it?

>Based leaflet man
>Completely ignored because he went against the narrative
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-40053376/manchester-attack-question-time-debates-didsbury-mosque-leaflet?SThisFB

As much as I hate corbyn I dont see this as a "hugely controversial" step, isn't this what most of the general public have been saying for the last 15 years?

>Manchester attack: Question Time debates 'Didsbury Mosque' leaflet

You can actually hear one of the panelists ask Dimbleby to intervene, holy shit.

Based leaflet man

Pathetic and irrelevant response from the muslim woman

Dimbleby cuts based leaflet man off and everyone claps

Did Theresa May's police cuts have anything to do with the attack, or is this just Labour looking for a way to win votes from such a timely crisis? What do we think lads?

New polls will be so sweet

>I'm going to make a political point out of a tragedy criticising another person for making a political point out of said tragedy

just watched it.
even when they say they want to kill you, you ignore it.
more brits will die.
and this fucking sandnigger after, he makes me puke.

Also, since there is a general election going on, it is worth finding out what your local MP's think about personal liberties such as gun ownership and make sure they're aware that it is an important issue for you an many others that could sway your vote.

Fuck commie Corbyn. Heard him this morning.

Says it's our fault muslims attack us. Tool.

Time index?

LBC just sacked Hopkins.

Probably why security services are always looking to hire coloureds. So they can bullshit white Brits.

What was the guy saying on the shows, user?

cant wait for him to get grilled when they ask whether UK to blame for IRA attack in Manchester

This isn't controversial at all
The vast majority of the general public have been against these wars/interventions and know that its resulted in a destabilized middle east.
I think this will bolster his support if anything

Most of the general public have been thinking there's been too many non-whites around for the last 15 years, but it's not something you expect the leader of a major political party to openly say

>You can actually hear one of the panelists ask Dimbleby to intervene, holy shit.

time ?

>Two friends of Abedi also became so worried they separately telephoned the police counter-terrorism hotline five years ago and again last year.

>A well-placed source at Didsbury Mosque confirmed it had contacted the Home Office’s Prevent anti-radicalisation programme as a result.

>Ramadan Abedi, the suicide bomber’s father who lives in Tripoli, gave a series of interviews yesterday in which he denied his son was to blame.

>Mr Abedi told Bloomberg: “I was really shocked when I saw the news, I still don’t believe it.

give me a break. So he dad is giving interview to Bloomberg. The daughter is giving interviews with WSJ. This the biggest farce I ever did see.

>Corbyn blaming this on the UK
>on the day of his interview with Neil

The absolute mad man.

0:53

yes we should give them more money and houses and continue to let them get away with benefit fraud and raping our kids, cause its worked so well so far right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

turning more into the Labour Broadcasting Channel

Didn't notice that. You mean around 51 seconds in: "David..."

nvm I got it, at 0:54 Andy Burnham says "david"

>the middle east was stable before the gulf wars
ok pal

Lads I'm a brit in Australia but haven't really been following election can someone give me a basic gestalt to who's saying what? from what I understand may and Corbyn are both fucking terrible lol

It's got more to do with the police being institutionally corrupt. It's not like they do any better under Labour either. I think it's also a shortage of trained armed police more than anything else. I've been seeing news reports for years from the met saying they don't have enough armed officers.

I'm sure May hasn't helped, but she's hardly the primary cause in this.

hurr durr phinul slooshun

Maybe now she'll think a bit before ranting off.

>Teach your son to fight and fight with him and other terrorists in Libya
>"haha how could this have happened"

what a joke

TEA AND BISCUITS

VERY VERY NICE

Love ya, poms.

Great Commonwealth kebab removal when?

Probably contributed in some way, but it was also the ignorance of security services to deal with the issues in the days and hours ahead. Tip offs that this guy was dangerous were ignored, and a woman even saw someone acting shiftily in the foyer minutes before the explosion but was basically patronised for jumping to the conclusion it was a bomber because they had brown skin...

Terrorists will almost always have the first punch, but our PC and tolerance-focused society is just helping them slip through the net.

init lybia is pretty much a failed jihadi state. His dad probably told him what to do.

One of the main reasons the middle east is more islamic and unstable is because the west have played them off against one another and backed the saud family for decades

watch Hypernormalisation and get woke

>nvm I got it, at 0:54 Andy Burnham says "david"

ya, i got that too.
fucking parasite apologist.
how many 'extra' votes did he gt out of the mudslime areas of manchester for his election, when all Labour gets massacred in the local elections ?

they literally discredited him because it was a muslim woman's word against his. Bollocks desu

Never.

Just wait until Neil gets hold of him tonight.

The sad thing is he thinks he's being very intelligent by dodging questions whereas in reality he is bleeding votes.

Clearly Burnham the snake

Never say never.

Don't know if I can bear to watch this

yeah, and their holy back says they should call all infidels, including other muslims that arent quite muslim enough. Preaches against learning, freedom and critical thinking. They are fucked because of islam.

They are his core vote. That's why he doesn't give a fuck. the more that arrive, the more that vote Labour.

He is a wanker, but how is criticising what he believes to be the cause of the attack a bad thing?

Farron is a stupid fucking cunt who says only what he thinks people want him to say. He has no opinions of his own.

I don't agree with Corbyn but why the fuck shouldn't he be allowed to call for a proactive change to prevent the attacks?

>tfw modern times & internet broke me
>tfw no longer have the attention span to finish entire book
>tfw 29 and haven't read a book in its entirety since school days

SEND HELP

"David! David, do something! He's saying negative things about islam! Stop him before people hear what he's saying!"
Burnham's internal monologue

A vote for labour
>Shit tonnes more debt
>SJW policies
>Unions on steroids
>Weak hand against the EU which wants to punish us to the greatest extent possible
>Even more mass immigration than what even the Tories want
>Corbyn's an idiot
>Labour front bench is dogshit
>Party full of SJW tier people and blairites

Voting Tories
>Authoritarian bullshit moral and privacy laws
>Complete disconnect with voters
>Still high levels of mass immigration
>May's an idiot
>Party full of blairites and some decent politicians in the background.

Anyone voting Labour should just off themselves especially if they cry "Party of the working class." Anyone voting Conservatives should feel an ounce of dread for what bullshit is to come. Anyone voting anything else is fucking pointless. Not voting isn't a declaration of superiority. You're as much of a stupid cunt for not voting as those voting.

I thought she actually wrote "real solution", with "final solution" just being a shoop on Sup Forums.

the joke is on you

Do you not think that simultaneously bombing Muslim countries for no good reason and importing millions of Muslims - allowing them to live in isolated mini-Pakistans all over our country - is likely to increase the risk of terrorism?

And as for believing Mummy is trying to keep you safe with her 'anti-terror' legislation. You deserve to have your liberties stripped away.

>Don't know if I can bear to watch this

its amazing the BBC allowed this guy to say anything, and even a second chance to speak.
someone at the BBC missed the 7 second mute switch.

>this labour outdoing Blair 05
How?

They're unstable because the Koran justifies being able to discriminate and murder non-muslims and Muslims of different sects.

Does anyone have the video of the muslim girl who backs up based leaflet guy at the end?

If we were to riot against Islam in this country, we would find most of our opposition would be white British virtue signalling cucks and the state itself. You can't have real change in our modern democracy.

Latest QT work tracking down lads?
Can't iPlayer it here but prob on YT but I stopped watching because it was the same shit over and over again.

These things NEED to be politicized, you cunts. Tragedies always happen for a reason. There is no senseless tragedy.

worth tracking down*

If Adam Curtis actually had something amongst his autistic ramblings they wouldn't put him on the BBC

Wew lads ISIS are fucked.

>No longer will we have slowed decision cycles because Washington D.C. has to authorize tactical movements on the ground. I have absolute confidence as does the president, our commander in chief, in the commanders on the ground,” Mattis said.
>Secondly, he said that Trump has also approved a tactical shift from pushing ISIS fighters out from a stronghold to enabling local partners to completely encircle them and move in, referring to it as an “annihilation” campaign.
>"The intent is to prevent the return home of escaped foreign fighters,” he said.

>A book written before different sect of Islam existed allows discrimination between them

They were warring and unstable from the very start, long before any Western intervention.

It's going to be a massacre. I've never heard him answer a straight question. The entire shadow cabinet is like that. For all the "man of the people" rubbish he sure acts like a politician.

Do they ever do polls where we can see the ethnicity of the respondents?

I doubt that Labour polls above 20% with white Brits.

>this

Will be voting Tory but am not in any way enthusiastic about it

What can we even do?

That was the post-fuck up edit.

>Latest QT work tracking down lads?

meh.
youtube.com/watch?v=DeapJx4_sAc

twitter.com/britainelects/status/867848021182173185

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 43% (-1)
LAB: 38% (+3)
LDEM: 10% (+1)
UKIP: 4% (+1)

(via @YouGov / 24 - 25 May)

Looks like Tory is back on the menu boys!

>Didsbury Mosque

>Salafi-Ikhwan

>Moderate and tolerant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikhwan

Nuh uh

Trump is poopy brain

Journalist told me so

disgusting desu

>tfw 10.15 and already in excess of 20 degrees

So when do we get footage of ISIS fighters being mass executed?

> And I used to be a deluded Marxist so I know how you think.

sounds like you didn't quite grasp it the first time.

>The Old Labourite wants to make everyone "middle class". The Marxist wants to smash the class system altogether.

no one who has read any theory, marxist or otherwise could type this obvious idiot-catastrophe without blushing. They are one and the same.

G-guys
Does the fire rise?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539844/New-laws-target-Islamist-hate-preachers.html

Yes. It says non Muslims are fair game. And all the Muslim sects don't think the others are really Muslims.

Thick curtains shut to keep the heat out desu