Had to draw on these fuckers tonight

I'm emotional right now, so I apologize for the bullshit thread. This dyke bitch started arguing politics. I basically let her know she's a dumb hoe and forgot about her. As the bar closed she enlisted these two dumbasses to confront me outside (1 white, 1 black). I told them they're fucking idiots while the hoe was off in the distance. These fucking pussies didn't do shit. Two other girls also got in the middle and stood up for me against these pussies, who were trying to shame me while trying to start shit. These dumb motherfuckers were about to get rocked. They didn't do shit.

Fast forward 30 minutes. I'm walking to my truck in the back parking lot. The same black dude from before and a different dumbass white knight try to restart some shit... telling me I need to apologize to this dumb liberal hoe for offending her (eventhough I never even said anything offensive, except explaining reality), and I had to pull a glock out on these motherfuckers in a parking lot. FUCK THESE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET VIOLENT OVER FREE SPEECH. FUCK THEM. FUCK EM.

Sorry for the rant. I'm fucking pissed. Fuck leftists.

dont draw unless you intend to shoot them m8

You blew your cover bro your power levels surged but you came out out on top good for you.

>didnt waste him
Fag

you mean don't shoot unless you intend to kill?

That's awful advice.

son I am proud.

but it is true, you should never pull a gun unless you can say that you feared for your life.

still good job. fuck those idiots.

>9mm

You should always shoot him and say you feared for your life..
It's a nigger..

Nice Macbook faggot.

You better hope no white knight tracks you down and reports this image and your location to your house.

enjoy the mental ward

>not even knocking your frustration just warning you bud

How did they react?

What was their reaction to you drawing?
This is the worst advice I've ever heard
Retard.

Your story lacks detail. Care to explain the specifics of the encounter? What offended the dyke? What did the basketball american say and do?

You belong in jail dude. Shoot them already and free us from your bad temper.

>it's another "racist drumpfkin can't control the rage provoked by someone having different opinions and almost kill two people episode"

Brandishing your weapon when you or another's life is not in imminent danger is a crime and will result in the loss of your firearms.

I hope they called the cops on you.

Also, nice hi-point.

Hahaha. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at those faggot white knights. How were their reaction?

>stock sights

Are you a robot ?

What type of red pill u give to the cunt? Also reactions to the flock please.

didnt know they came in 9 1/2 inch

My girlfriend pulled a gun on me once. She did it because I found out she was messing around with some guy and she knew unless she was armed I would flip out. Long story short after we both got emotional I realized guns aren't worth it and REAL men use their hands.

No it's legally sound advice.

If you are in a situation where you fear for your life you will shoot to kill.

If you do not want to shoot to kill, you are clearly not in lethal danger to warrant drawing your weapon.

"I drew my gun to scare the potential aggressors away without intending to use it" will not stand up in a court of law.

>REAL men use their hands
And that's why she was messing around with another dude.

It's called brandishing and it's illegal

OP brandished a firearm.

That is when you're taught to pull your gun in self-defense in a life/death scenario

This isn't Facebook asshole. Didn't even read.

he said he's alone in the back parking lot and two guys he doesn't know who already expressed hostility towards him earlier approach him in the dead of night, and you don't think there's a reason to be apprehensive?

all it takes in life is one sucker punch or a pipe across the back of your head and for all you know you're never waking up again. Maybe he doesn't draw his gun because "it ain't that bad" and next thing he knows CRACK hit in the head, unconscious, guys proceed to curb stomp him, break his skull. It's not worth it.

Turn the gun around and pull the trigger

Good, now get some tritium sights or maybe an RMR

I agree.As the geto boys would say "DIE MOTHER FUCKERS DIE!".

Fuck you toothpaste nigger or I'll put my hands on you next.

Kek

That's Bill Cooper's too. And only shoot to kill.

see:
I don't want OP to get fucked like the man who drew on the BLM protesters in Portland around a year ago, got himself a felony

D-did you beat up your gf?

My father pulled rifle once.
Two bikers threatend to come to his home and stab him, so when they arrived he sat in a window with a rifle and shot at them.
He got two months in jail and in Denmark you're not even allowed to own firearms.

Thank God for our stupid legal system.

You are literally retarded, OP you did the right thing, draw first and control the situation.

only because the retard posted about wanting to do it on facebook

No but I do punch holes in the wall every now and then. Sometimes I go outside and shake this big tree we have, that really freaks her out. Being 250lbs all muscle makes it so you have a ton of aggression unless you know what to do with it.

i need a longer version of this with sound

Quit being such a pussy, take the dicks out of your ass and be a man for fucks sake.

Bill pulled a gun on some cops. He's dead.

You are still with her?

Even got in national newspaper for it. Been looking for a copy ever since.

Just fight them you beta.

please ... let someone show you how to hold that thing

>white knight tracks you down
>enjoy the mental ward

This situation sounds oddly familiar to me, could you please elaborate.

he was in imminent danger. I understand where you are coming from - but he was. These were two time offenders.

being on roids gives you a lot of agression *

Fixed it for you.

Your hands are fat. Go outside and lose some weight holy shit

>why she cheated on me the post

Yeah she says she just sucked his dick. It's just a dick and I'm secure enough in my masculinity to not care. Hell a dicks a dick as long as it isn't inside a pussy or ass I don't care.

>1 post by this ID
This is a shill post.

Hahaha you're a fag and still with some slut who cheated on you.

>1 post by this ID

shill

>or

I think you're going to have to put your hands on him to fuck him.

HAHAHAHA!! Must be troll?

Only if it is used as a threat not when people are jumping your ass out in a parking lot.

>he made posts about shooting niggers and posted a video claiming the same thing
>shoots

he used his gun to deescalate a clearly ESCALATING situation. He was in very real danger. They came back for a second round.

>a dick is a dick
your woman is a whore and you are a cuck

OP will surely respond.

"Officer these niggers were trying to rob me"

I understand son your free to go. Happens to me everytime.

1 post by OP and I believe I seen this Copy-paste before. This is a shareblue post. Write sage in options field.

>Muh real men
>A cuck tries to explain what a real man should do
A man should have some integrity, faggot.

Stop being a sperg. Who the fuck talks politics with women?

Even if they are the ones that start it you ain't supposed to respond to them seriously. Grow up my dude.

>I'm only a minor cuck
>masculinity

Jesus I'm not a fucking cuck I could bench press this bitch out of my life forever but love makes you do crazy shit. Fuck off, real men have hearts too.

Anyone telling OP he did the wrong thing is a concern shill trying to make people scared to exert their lawful right to self defense in situations like such, I've had my ccw for years and I always treat any body that comes within 15 feet of me like an on duty cop would, especially at night and when it's a group of rabid lefty nigs.

>Sup Forumsack
>sentimental breakdown after confronting niggers with a gun

You're not even trying anymore shariahbdul.

I would speak my mind more if I could cc a Glock. Be happy you have that right.

>Sup Forumstard insults girl because she doesn't want to gas the kikes, chimps out when her friends ask him to apologize

I hope the cops come knocking on your door tomorrow. Also, goes without saying but you'll never get laid. Fucking loser. Sup Forums is literally the only place where there are people deluded enough to think you did something good here.

If this isn't bullshit shoot yourself. Alone at a bar means you were drinking. Carrying in a establishment that serves is illegal, if gun was in truck and you knew you were going to drinking it had no business there. Drawing without 100% intent to kill shows your immaturity and ignorance. Life isn't TV.

This. The majority of women are very emotional talking about politics, they take it very seriously.

OP has to learn that there are some people that you can't talk about politics with them. You have to learn to choose who you can talk about politics and who you can not.

1 post by the OP and I seen this Copy-paste before. This is a shareblue post. Trying to slide real threads.
Write sage in options field and do not reply to posts.

Nope, draw to kill.
If you pull out a pistol it can be grabbed.

Wow, nice takedown. In particular how she managed to get into position to knee that dindus head.
That's a display of obviously superior white intelligence and why dindus always loose.

>9mm

Fucking normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a shareblue post. 1 post by OP. STOP REPLYING TO IT AND WRITE SAGE IN OPTIONSFIELD. IT IS COPY-PASTE.

>still one post by this ID

find the thread they are sliding, bump it

the two idiots violated the NAP by invading his personal space and accosting him unsolicited
i would have wasted the both of them and the fat dyke, put them all out of their misery, dissolve their bodies in a vat of lye and go on with my day
but that's why i don't find myself caught desd in shitholes like bars where retards i would have to eliminate from my tineline are at
i prefer to leave kek to handle them for me, he makes it much more entertaining because he can kill them via zany situations that i could never make happen

>they want to get violent over free speech
>which is why i have a gun and pointed at them because they wanted an apology

Saged

>What was their reaction to you drawing?
The black dude immediately shut the fuck up and got in their car. The white dude chimped out for about 30 seconds (without advancing) while I backed up and repeated "Go home. Drive home, motherfucker. Go home."

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. IT IS COPY-PASTE. I SEEN IT BEFORE, IT IS NOT REAL. 1 POST BY OP.

high energy payed off
keep lifting though

>People have different opinions than me
>APOLOGIZE OR I WILL CAST A PLAGUE OF NIGGERS AND WHITE KNIGHTS UPON YOU

3 drink later...

>"these fucking pussies didn't do shit"
>"they didn't do shit"
>literally did nothing more than ask for a fucking apology

>your first instinct is to draw your firearm
turbo autism

>The majority of women are very emotional talking about politics
The majority of men too. If anything the correct advice is not to talk of these things around idiots.

So you're bitch who goes around with a gun instigating violent conflict.

Then tries to criticize the guys "getting violent over free speech", even though you just said that the two guys were pussies for not doing shit in the prior confrontation.

And nice fake story, shithead.

>Frank Sinatra
Good taste user

Also sorry about your dad

>glock
I too carry a hand grenade for self defense.

Tell her she's not worth it and leave and hire some people to get your things the next morning. You have to think two steps ahead.

>brandishing a weapon
>threatening people with it
>racially motivated
>posting evidence of the crime to an archived public message board

Wew lad that's 10 years in the gulag.

MGTOW rule one, don't talk to woman about politics, two a woman who has her insecurities lowered can cause all sorts of trouble and don't say a word to them.

Stay away from them.

Get 'em, Texas.