Be gay

>Be gay
>Bash white people
>Sympathize with Muslims
>Go to super progressive anti-american pro-"diversity" concert
>Think you are so progressive and cool
>Get your brains blown up by mudslime goatfucker.

Poor ignorant

well his death although ironic is not a direct result of his views

anyone can die from a terrorist attack

ME is waiting for your, go join, they love fags like you.

Pottery

Thanks for your valuable input

Not at an Ariana Grande concert. What worthwhile human being would be caught dead at one of those?

I'm gay myself and this behaviour disgusts me. Why do liberal gay people like Islam and muslims? They're fucking insane. Ignorant and suicidal as fuck.

the victims of migrant crimes will primarily be the liberals who voted them in to their big cities

Ironic...

>you will never blow a muslim taxi driver who has a giant pot belly and slaps your ass every thirty seconds

very sad

fuck off faggot

Between this and the fact that the attacker was a libyan whose country we destroyed out of greed, I'm having a very hard time feeling any sympathy for this "tragedy".

Alright, who's turn is it to make the Ariana Grande Aloha Snackbar vine?

Hmmm, maybe Muslims aren't that bad. Would rather have them than these liberal psychos

This tweet might be the best thing anyone has ever tweeted

ikr

God has suck a fucked up sense of humor, I'm starting to kinda like it.

Not going to lie. I unironically feel nothing but joy that this faggot is now dead. Kinda had it coming by being a virtue signaling little faggot like this.

the irony IS the direct result of his views.

you fucking twat.

>Gay journalist
>named Martin Het

This vile homosexual promoted mass murder. And he got what he wanted.

How could this sack of rotten meat ever work as a PR manager? I just started browsing through his tweets the guy is mouthy heterophobe. I'll try to find clients he worked for and I will send them his heterophobic tweets.

Got to wake up some corporate normies :)

looks like a british pamperchu

Haha, nice. Fucking faggot.

>but i defended you on the internet

Fake and hetero

More faggots need to die

I'm sure he is in hell right now saying "HEY, I DIDN'T MEAN ME! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE EVIL STRAIGHT PEOPLE WAAAAAAAH!"

FANTASTIC post

>blows a Muslim cab driver
>gets blow to shreds

Ironic.

Conservatism is a surrogate for their Father (and their daddy issues) and Islam and Muslims are like the deadbeat boyfriend they bring in to make their father rage

Too soon.

Stupid fucking kikes you're worse than the talibans you created and cry about. Your entire wing is pussified and comprised of mythos and circle jerks. Edge. And no faces. No balls required. Look up wtf is serpent seed. The straight girls are mourned. A boy's having been gay makes that a story or one for your derision? There is no evidence this even happened. YOU are the original sinners. Women are shit. You misinterpret everything. These words didn't exist back then. And by shitting on him like this and posting frogs this place is for ouija boards anyways so nobody should care and you'll never understand. You're already in your own hell. You have no souls. Everybody sees right the fuck through this board of jewbag clitorises

>give free cab rides for blowjobs
>isis blows up concert
>give free cab rides..
kid of makes you think

>Too soon.
No such thing, this is pure gold.

>when litearlly 0.8% of all biological creatures ever calls the other 99.2% weird

WHEWWWWW

>Pasta e Fagioli

What?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Fag begs to be suicided, thinks people who don't want to be suicided are wacists, gets suicided by mudslime.

Now you do the sam thing he's doing. Somehow Sup Forums is worse than taliban because we are watching these idiots reap the rewards of their ideological clusterfuck and appreciate the irony. What exactly are we 'misinterpreting'?

Literally BTFO.

Haha go fuck yourself, spaghetti bender.

isnt that the cunt that jason manford was balling over? was probably bent with the cunt.