How Anime Is Programming Men To Be Weak And Submissive

returnofkings.com/117690/how-anime-is-programming-men-to-be-weak-and-submissive/

>This hyper misandric woman deemed ‘attractive’ in the eyes of both anime characters and the male fans.

>This is a common formula used by anime and manga creators to depicta strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man.

>Female superiority is rising within anime, and young maybecome some of those ‘nice guys’ who get used by women.

>The common genre for anime girls called “tsundere“, which refers to a stubborn woman who is abusive to the man she likes, is very popular, shows like Sword Art Online, Bleach, Toradora, DBZ, etc.

>I could name a hundred more, but that would mean I would include almost every anime. And not just any people are influenced, but the most desperate men across the world.

>Men who have never had any luck with women are always attempting to fulfill a woman’s most dangerous desires just to keep her.

>These shows are not only designed to destroy the male image and present it as inferior, but also to ruin their self confidence as human beings for being male. In dozens of anime.

>males are portrayed as either weak, or stupid

>similar to how Daddy pig in the cartoon Peppa Pig is simply made to be laughed at,

>or how the main male cast of the Simpsons slowly degraded into ambition-less couch potatoes and the women becoming political figures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH6FjHx3IQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The solution? Simple.
Hokuto No Ken.

i don't watch anime so why am i weak and submissive?

To be fair to those guys, Raoh is dead at the end of the series and they aren't. Raoh was a real human bean though.

>t. written by someone who never watched anime
the strong female character gives me a hard on everytime yes but it gives me a bigger hard on to see said women get dominated by some fat boozo.
Tsunderes always fall for the guy in the end or the guy overtakes the girl that's it. In these stories, the main character will always overtake everyone, all the shit mentioned is shonen. If the female is the protag then cool she becomes the most powerful in the end.
Also the Dumb Dad archetype in cartoons was a parody of the real family man of the 90s, hard working etc. it was includes as a way to delve from reality while being relatable at the same time. It's comedy and not suppose to put anyone down

>anime
like, even Guts? or just moeshit?

I fail to see how DBZ "makes men submissive" either, except maybe krillin w/ android 18.

Weeaboos BTFO

Unless all you watch is G Gundam, which promotes nationalism, martial prowess, and love.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is the only Sup Forums approved anime.

But 99% of strong independent warrior women in anime are secretly weak and just want to be pampered by the MC

Just moeshit and haremshit. Even Shonen are focused on male characters being the strongest characters by far. Just look at Naruto, female characters are irrelevant outside of fapbait.

>implying that's a bad thing

Don't you guys think we need to just nuke Japan and that's it. Problem solved.

not true, I'm Sup Forums and I approve of the complete works of Osamu Dezaki and Tomomi Mochizuki.

>males are portrayed as either weak, or stupid

CAN'T STOP !
HE'S JUST A SOLDIER

>nuke Japan
They would just recover and end up being infinitely more cucked/weird

So fucking stupid.

Tohsaka is a slut

Even beta shinji was in reality getting redhead pussy

harems are the most popular genre.

Americans arent allowed to have harems because your pig women dont allow men to have sexual fantasies.

But they also portray a lot of nondegenerate and traditional values in women. While they are usually not useless pieces of shit they often bring valueable qualities aside from strength as caring, loyalty, honesty, intelligence. When i get a woman i dont want a submissive useless piece of shit. I want one that can add stuff to your life. Make it exciting and is on par with you as it is depicted in anime. Also in non of the animes are men portrayed as weak and useless except maybe toradora which i didnt watch. Didnt watch bleach either but from what i know the men are pretty strong there too. DBZ, weak men? What the fuck? There is not a single women capable of keeping up with any of the male characters, they are even surpassed by the small kids goten and trunks. SOA? Seriously? While asuna und sino may be valuable and strong, kirito just occasionally solos a boss with this skill only he can use.
They just spout lies about anime because they support the former traditional values and want to get rid of them. Fucking pieces of shit wont take me my anime

Shinji was a KEK

t. Return of the "rape more white girls please" kings

i think you missed out on a masterpiece user
youtube.com/watch?v=dH6FjHx3IQU

I still don't understand Sup Forums's gigantic hateboner for these things. Even the serious ones. I like some of the serious ones.

I like anime though.

>returnofkings
yes the guy who lives off welfare in his mother's basement is the right person to call out something that makes men weak and submissive

cant tell much. i just occasionally post there that they get to hell for not having momoko as waifu and that they cant have her since she is mine

solution:
watch animes with submissive women, not that hard eh?

>strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man.
>Sword Art Online
>Toradora
that article is full of shit

>getting programmed by anime

If you're this retarded you deserve everything that happens to you

did they fuck irl in soa?