What did they mean by this?

Does anyone actually believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zatgexUeP84
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nYx-vG5cKA
youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks
youtube.com/watch?v=4YcyTPg2CnE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fhl5h86Qq0
quora.com/How-was-the-Manhattan-Project-kept-secret
youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI
youtu.be/Gllsgu1HoFA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/ever-growing-list-admitted-false-flag-attacks
infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NUCLEAR DEMOLITION

i'm sure there's a good chunk of retards here that unironically believe 9/11 was an inside jerb

Most Americans on Sup Forums seem to still believe the official narrative and they are super touchy about it (present company excluded).

Other flags will debate with you, Burgers will just insult you, call you a retard, etc.

Beautiful

I thought controlled explosions were supposed to create cinders

Smoking gun
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
FBI reports
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

You see it get unstable in the middle first.
It has been weakened.
Maybe because fire weakening stell and a plane crash nearby demolishing by debris?
Just a vague idea.
If not holoprojected gamma demolition.

If you actually care to learn more about this, look at the NIST report they did for WTC7. The simulation only showed the first 30-40% of the collapse and it wasn't even accurate. The full report on WTC7 is classified.

>Three loud booms precede tower collapse
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zatgexUeP84

>Witness reports three big explosions before tower collapse
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nYx-vG5cKA

Anyone who unironically says this building was taken out by office fires is insane. Off the rails, no sense of reality, INSANE.

Well you hear what I said.
If I would false flag I would make it simple:
Double-agent a few lost souls and convince them to fly into a building in the name of Allah.
You make it way too complicated.
But whatever you opt to believe to make your life more interesting user.

Bush jr gaffing and saying straight up explosives were used, he stutters immediately after and drops his head.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks

12 minutes of eye witness accounts and audio tapes of explosions.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YcyTPg2CnE

Most people are insane these days. They can't understand things like if A is A it cannot be B.

Weakened steel, debris damaging building more than expected.
Steel column having to carry too much weight.
Get a job.

I knew some bluepilled people who were otherwise pretty smart and refused to accept it. idiots.

>simple
- What if the hijackers miss the plane (due to a hangover from one of their devout Muslim booze and stripper parties)?
- What if they chicken out?
- What if a plane is delayed or cancelled?
- What if the passengers overpower them?
- What if their (bad) Cessna training is not enough to fly the jetliner?
- What if the plane is intercepted or shot down?
- What if they miss or clip the tower?
- What if the crash does very little meaningful damage to the building?
- Now what if any one of the above happens to one of the OTHER two planes?

Yes, such a simple, flawless plan. So much smarter than rigging the buildings to blow.

Do you unironically believe that the USA need an inside job to topple dictators in the middle east?

Flight 93 was supposed to Allah akbar into WTC 7.

>Larry where were you on september 11?
Um.. you know.. uh.. I was.. home.. uhh.. and.. I..
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fhl5h86Qq0

Wars are won in hearts and minds sheepdip. Without the context they would've been wildly unpopular with the general population.

Also kraut cuck can get fucked and go jump off a bridge. Your reasoning is insane and holds no basis in reality whatsoever.

Then it wouldn't have been a happening.
Rinse and repeat.
Doing hat you think has happened involved way more risk of getting detected and we are not talking about your holo-planes.
Don't be stupid, seriously.
Next you tell me about Boston Bombings and fake blood right?
Same:
If I would do it I would simply search my NSA database for two lost souls, double-agent them making them think I am Al-Quaeda/ISIS/Whatever they were looking for, tell them to be ready and make them strike when I feel like it.
Much much easier and much less risk of getting discovered.

FLIGHT 93
L
I
G
H
T

Controlled nuclear demolition for fears of insurance companies not paying up.

I believe a lot of conspiracy theories but this one never made much sense to me.

MAYBE the government knew it was coming and let it happen, I could see that. I don't think they conducted it themselves

I agree with you 100%. It's my biggest critique of the whole nonsense. When I look at these things I try to plan them as though I were doing it.

A plan involving thousands of pounds of explosives, hundreds of co-conspirators, and working around the busiest buildings in the world. There are so many ways such a plan could go wrong. For them to pull it off flawlessly three times is absurd.

I'd just call up some buddies at the Saudi and Israeli embassies, have them find some terrorists to give my plans to, then turn a blind eye as they did it.

Thats like pearl Harbor, everyone saw that coming but bush didnt do anything because he wanted that delicious oil an weapon sell

Its not that big of a stretch all things considered. Intelligence agencies operate in that capacity all the time without batting an eye.

It wasn't an inside. It was an (((outside))) job.

>What is the Manhatten project?
quora.com/How-was-the-Manhattan-Project-kept-secret

You should have learned from Jimmy Saville how well secrets can be kept.

>because jew york has no mob ties
well then, case closed

What flight?

Explain building 7 in the context of your theory

According to the (((New York Times))) he is best friends with Benjamin Netanyahu

We're talking about the biggest false flag in history. Do you have any idea how labor intensive a controlled demolition is? Nevermind the sheer luck needed to install the hardware to bring down two 110 story without being noticed by any of the 10,000 people working in the building. It's a logistical nightmare. No way anyone with a brain would green light such a project. They'd just turn a blind eye as someone placed car bombs in the basement, and when that failed, they'd turn a blind eye as people flew planes into the towers.

Found the retard.

They were also in full control of the building and had full access after hours. It would be an absolute cakewake to set it up for demo without anyone noticing. you could do it with 20 guys over the course of a few months easily.

Notice this clown is not in any way addressing the evidence of explosives, such as the freefall collapse of building 7.

2 planes cannot knock down 3 buildings.

All those scientists were kept in isolated laboratories for the duration of the project.

There's no need to create such an elaborate plan with thousands of points if failure, when a simple hijacking would work. It doesn't make sense.

>For them to pull it off flawlessly three times is absurd.
Demolishing three buildings as has been done thousands of times throughout history = absurd
Not absurd:
>Office fire destroys a building
>...into DUST
>rapidly
>symmetrically
>for the first and only time in history
>not once, not twice, but three times
>all in the same place
>all on the same day

Got it.

that building isn't wtc 7
what is the end game of your disinformation campaign?

> "a simple hijacking"
> three buildings collapsed.

pick one.

It was the Israeli government/Mossad. Not the U.S. Government

Yes it is. Clown.

An appeal to impossibility is not an argument.

Are you literally retarded? How does a building that doesn't get hit but a plane have weakened steel? It just decided to go weak at that exact moment? Neck yourself for being so stupid.

Trump would have revealed it if that was the case.

Building 7 is what redpilled me on 9/11.

Look at the other pictures if tower 7. It had a huge chunk missing out of it.

You would need MILES of det cord, and literally tons of explosives. All of which would need to be installed on a significant number of load bearing beams without anyone noticing and without the evidence being found in the wreckage.

It's a logistical nightmare. Why would they do this instead of just turning loose some Saudi terrorists?

peoples over 90IQ

What you are saying contradicts the NIST report.

The damage was minimal, and even the NIST report acknowledges that the tiny amount of damage had nothing to do with the collapse.

Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth

youtu.be/Gllsgu1HoFA
KITE HIT STEEL PLANE MUST

You mean the plane that never existed? Literally they showed an empty field and said that was the remnant of the plane. No steel frame or anything at all. Anyone who believes that is just an idiot.

Of course the US government turned a blind eye to it. My problem is with the idiots who think the US is above greenlighting a terrorist attack.

i thought Hasbara would show up on a thread like htis

Come on the CIA would never do a false flag operation..opps:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/ever-growing-list-admitted-false-flag-attacks

But they are not allowed to operate on US soil..shit:
infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/
>inb4 infowar, you can find this info on tons of sites, even jewpedia
So yeah there is totally no precedent for the government fucking citizens over and lying for decades

and collapse with the classic demo kink. At least Larry had moment of kindness with building 7 and told the firefighters to evacuate before he "pulled it"

youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

And what you are saying is ridiculous. What possible reality do you live in where anyone with a brain would rather do a controlled demolition over greenlighting a hijacking?

Did people die in WTC 7 or was it evacuated?

Are Silversteins lower on the totem pole than Goldsteins?

What is it with you jews and cinders?

evacuated

what are you talking about?
symmetric collapse at free fall speed is completely normal for a steel frame building that has been on fire for 5 hours
now go get some sleep goy

no it's not

>holoplanes
>Boston bombing
What are you talking about? I didn't raise either of those things.

Why is there any risk of being detected? George Bush's relative owned the company that did security for the WTC. If you wear a hi-vis jacket and a hard hat you can do anything and no one will bat an eyelid.

I somehow don't think TPTB would be content sitting around twiddling their thumbs waiting for one of their plans to finally work so they can enact their schemes. They make things happen, they don't rely on luck.

>Did people die in WTC 7
Everyone was out, it didn't collapse until about 5pm est, a good 8 hours after the planes hit wtc 1,2

Hijackings cannot knock down three buildings, or even 1.

There were fires. If you look at the video from another angle before it collapsed you can see they had a server storage AND super computer on the roof.
The fires spread, a gas main leaked or some shit and the tremendous weight of the server room crashes through all the stories putting a massive doughnut hole straight through building 7. This weakened it just enough for the whole thing to wobble and weaken. Down came the tower. If anything the person who decided to build that thing on the roof should be arrested. The density of that room and caused it to collapse from weight.

What is with you retards that can't see explosions coming out of the windows on the buildings? Do people not watch the footage or do they just block out the fact that you can clearly see explosions blowing out the windows of every building that collapsed? I mean it almost seems like people want to believe the story just to believe it. It makes me want to fucking kill you retarded for being so stupid. "The Muslims who couldn't even fly a tiny jet and couldn't get their pilots license were able to fly a commercial airplane thousands of miles and hit exactly where they wanted to" I mean think about what you are saying.

You are a dumb faggot that cannot even get your story to match with NIST. There are about 12 camera angles of WTC 7 collapse on youtube. You are too much of a stupid faggot to look.

Only conspiracy that's plausible is that they allowed the attack to happen. Anything else is retarded.

It's an appeal to improbability.

Flight 93 was for the white house. I thought that was common knowledge?

Everything this dumb faggot is saying goes against the government/NIST report.

It is incredible how often people just start spewing garbage to justify the obvious controlled demoliton/free-fall speed collapse of building 7.

MEMO TO DUMB FAGGOTS: At least get your story to SEMI match the National Institute of Standards and Technology if you want to spread your stupid gibberish.

>What did they mean by this?
Gravity goes down?

A reality where people want a plan that will actually work.

They hijacked the planes when they were already in the air. They just needed to steer and throttle them.

If you wanted to bring down two skyscrapers in the middle of Manhattan would you go through the trouble of rigging two 110 story buildings with explosives, or would just give the plans to your allies in Saudi Arabia and turn a blind eye as they flew planes into the buildings.

This user is too stupid to understand the concept of free-fall speed.
Feel bad for him.

Have you ever seen a building demolition? The only time a building falls uniformly is when controlled explosions are used. Show me one time in the history of the world where an accidental building collapse happened and entirely mirrored a controlled demolition. You can't because you are retarded and should be gassed for being so stupid.

Because flying a 30,000lb jet loaded with 5000 gallons of jet fuel into a building at 500mph isn't enough to collapse the tower..

I thought it was strange that all buildings collapsed straight in on themselves. Why didn't any of the 3 fall crooked? WTC7 falling down straight in on itself is ridiculous.

Look at the god damn energy storage thing on the top of the building.

The building loses windows as it falls through.

The weight of the server/utillities room forces it down the wtc 7's throat.

Way to much weight. Beams lost support from fire. Watch it from a birds eye view. The reason it collapsed was because they thought they could safely store all that heavy data and energy utillities on high instead of the basement.

What happened to the detonation cord? You would need MILES of the stuff to pull off such a job. Yet, the volunteer firefighters never found any...

This poster is correct. A steel framed building has never collapsed from fire, even fires that lasted for 24+ hours and engulfed the buildings entirely.

The only way a building can fall uniformly at free-fall (like WTC7) is if all beams are cut at the exact same time.

Two planes cannot knock down three buildings.

Yeah just like your mom

So remember in 98 when the towers were 'bombed' the first time? Yea...the only reason 112 stories didn't decide to domino into the new york skyline was because the dumb fuck parked in the wrong spot. Had he parked in the right spot and not got turned around in the parking garage, tens of thousands would've died. Government saw this and said that's actually really bad. So they took a contigency plan that the terrorists might try again and 'renovated' the towers for a couple months with demo charges. Skip a few years... hear some rumors...new crew on board, perfect opportunity. They scrambled jets to make it seem like a bigger attack then was hitting other targets. But only after that first plane hit. sure it might've burned out...fire dept might've handled it. but why risk a domino effect...even if it was just the top quater of the tower...that's 20,000 dead compared to 3,000....but why wait? There are other incentives.... frienddude just reupped his insurance on your whisper, daddy boy gets a vengence, and the old fucks get their payday.

"Pull it".

The NIST report completely disagrees with everything you just said.

Hey dude did you watch the
>tucker hates alex jones
>alex jones interviews tucker
videos today?

Yes I did.

I would rig it with explosions are you retarded? You really think having some retarded muzzie taking control of a commercial plane mid flight and then trying to navigate New York's skyline looking for a specific building is a better way to destroy a building than bombs? I feel like I'm talking to a literal retard. Why don't they use planes more in the destruction of buildings then?

nah man youre wrong
>muh conspiracy

fuck off to /x/

Correct.

Here is 2,000+ mechanical and structural engineers explaining building 7 in under 14 minutes. If you are too stupid to understand this video please kys.

Mystery of Building 7

Ok im sending my people to get you!

Have you ever seen what a high density object like a server room can do with only a little bit of speed? It was like dropping a steel boulder on someone from 40 feet up in the air. It looks controlled because it really is a uniform direction in which it travels. Then it just kind of folds.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology did a report on building 7.

They all think this poster is mentally retarded.

Saying it was an inside job is a bit of a stretch but the circumstances are indeed suspicious when you take into consideration the truth about Pearl Harbor and Lusitania

muh Tower 7

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html

Because sending a message of shock is important. And they did try with bombs... and failed. and remember you can have both; muzzie into building, use explosives already there to minimize damage with maximum impact.

Silverstein 2020

Not saying its fake but I have seen other videos uploaded on youtube that have obvious fake explosion sounds edited in

It was an inside job to implement invasive "safety" procedures so people would slowly get used to having their rights stripped away.