When your country is irrilevant for the World politics and does no matter a fuck to islamic terrorist

When your country is irrilevant for the World politics and does no matter a fuck to islamic terrorist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Saharan_gas_pipeline
kurdistan24.net/en/news/435ad4dc-6b60-4b1d-8592-557cc1b20ca0/Italy-expands-military-training-in-Kurdistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breda_Folgore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't a Greek PM just get letterbombed by a terrorist or something

No, a greek letterbombed Schäuble. Too bad that he survived....again.....

Schäuble and Merkel are responsible for the downfall of Europe and there have been multiple attempts at their lives already because of that, yet they always get away.

That was domestic terrorism against the guy who sold out Greece to the Troika
Bitch Rome is the city simbol for christianity, we had islamic terrorists attempt attacks but we always managed to stop them or expel them before they put them into action.

Wasn't muslims. Im certain that they will start blowing themselves up here soon though.

Greece will not exit in the next decade
come for vacation while you can

you stay out of muslim countries and don't fight muslims for israel you don't get bombed
i don't know why is this so hard to understand

its all about that oil m8
they just can't help themselves

yeah because Belgium Sweden Germany and Denmark are so involved in the ME. Shut the fuck up and stay where you are

I agree with you

Italy HAS been involved in the ME both actively and as a military support for NATO, grillino

Grilino? Me?

You seem to buy into the whole "west is ebil oppressor we deserve the hate NWO" so I figured you were inclined to be M5S

Highly doubt it, we have a very small muslim community hence they can't radicalize enough people. We're not a strong country as well they aim almost exclusively at countries that have what we don't. We're pretty safe for at least 5 more years. Maybe a chimpout but don't expect a happening in the subway or Plaka anytime soon.

Sure.

This must be a shitpost

It saddens me that DC was so corrupt it made communism "cool" in Italy.. You wouldn't be a communist if they ever actually governed and shown their incompetence. It's easy to claim the moral high ground when you're eternally defeated. Then again you're probably shitposting.

People don't seem to realise that they're at war, and terrorist attacks are just asymmetrical warfare.

You forgot to include Spain in the picture.

Probably because Italy is ferrying them in.

Enlighten me, how are we supposed to stop them?

Wrong, it's because our police arrest terrorist scum around the clock.

We had a terrorist attempt just a week ago, the faggot tried to stab some soldiers and got stomped. We don't fuck around, we kick people out just for praising ISIS on social media and it's fair to assume our security services spy on prisons and mosques to identify possible terrorists
Well technically we can, Australia does it and we have done it on a few occasions. The point is we have a fucking huge public debt and that makes us slaves of the EU

pay Frontex the double rate for ramming the ships instead of rescuing them, and pay off the Maghreb-states to do some shooting exercises on NGO and smuggler boats

you mean shoot

Australia has deals with neighbour countries. You can't send them back without one, or it may be considered an act of war. You know, a state sending men into another state.
How are we supposed to deal with Libya when there's not a fucking government?

Yeah, you tell him Texas

Add Spain on the picture

>ahurrdurr Muslims don't care about rome
Just because white people don't care about their religious holy sites anymore doesn't mean Muslims don't. A militant Islamic group taking Rome would seal their cultural victory, all while white kaffirs eat in their room in the intarnetz

>muh human rights
>muh morality

They deport an insane number of them each year even admiting they look for excuses to kick them out.
OP is a grillino millenial.

A minority of immigrants are lybian or north african, they just sail from there. A deal like we used to have with Gheddafi would help us prevent them from taking the sea but that doesn't mean we can't make deals the sub-saharan countries many of these immigrants actually come from. NATO fucked up in North Africa but if EU wasn't cockblocking us we could still send a lot of them back

Yes, most of them are not Libyans, but they sail from there. Those who come here are economic migrants. Poor people. Why would the state they came from want them back? Libya would do since they sail from there, but there is nothing but retarded tribal fights there.

Why should Muslims terrorize the Mediterranean, though ?
You guys are basically brothers by blood

he he he finally our debts help us . Also whenever I hear about rapefugees drowning or being sunk in Italian seas it makes my day. keep it up Italifags you make us proud

U jelly faggot? :)

t. christianized Arab

t b h, we should sweep it under the carpet, let in a token dozen of ""refugees"" in, parade them around like the second coming of Christ and just sacrifice the rest to Neptune and/or Poseidon (which you prefer)

There are literally 0 investigative journalists left in this world, because nobody cares anymore, it's just about how good you look on Kikebook and the Twatter. (also Journo's don't have the balls to mess with politicians anymore)

yeah people here start also slowly to realize that it wasn't that a great of an idea, but there are still cucks left that smuggle them in, after they are deported

>niggers aren't capable of starting a civilization, also meds are niggers
>romans were meds and created the basis of western civilization
Pick one Hans

>t. my ancestors were useless until they came in contatc with mediterraneans
That's what I'm saying, we need deals with subsaharan countries. We give them humanitarian aid and that's already a bargaining chip, the only realistic way out of this is making investment plans(aiutiamoli a casa loro!!1!) creating jobs for both italians and locals in exchange for them retaking their expats

Well, there are international laws. There are some things a state simply can't do

Romans were nords just like egyptians and mongorians, read arthur kemp.

Yea too bad you are the biggest cuckolds in Europe who take 250k niggers staright out of Africa every year, pay them, house them, feed them and give them phones while people make protests because they want MORE open borders.

Fuck off Italian tryhards, not even Sweden is as leftist as you

>That's what I'm saying, we need deals with subsaharan countries. We give them humanitarian aid and that's already a bargaining chip, the only realistic way out of this is making investment plans(aiutiamoli a casa loro!!1!) creating jobs for both italians and locals in exchange for them retaking their expats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Saharan_gas_pipeline

t. cameriere

you mean like
>fabricate claim and fake photos of weapons of mass destruction?
>kill Journalists and whistleblowers
>collect every data of their citizens
>sell weapons to terrorists and their handlers
>introduce drugs into minority communities
>poison alcohol, killing thousands of citizens

international laws are a joke, and just a thing to appease the cattle masses. Nobody in the the highest positions of power cares about any of those laws, it's either about money or power

Why would any state want that scum back? They could just deny that they're from their country.

No. I'm French but I have a lot of Italian friends, plus there are a lot of Italian TV channels here

Yes, Papadimos. But that was from a greek terrorist group, not a moohamed one.

Xiros version 2.0

Kek, it says a lot about this board that some people(mostly burgers) believe that shit, haven't they ever heard of "Germania"?
Yes, and? I can't tell if you're being sarcastic,if you're claiming that's a bad thing or what

>irrilevant

Close your borders finally !!!
Soros gangs need to be put in jail for human trafficking and he, too

If someone was to wonder where all the niggers went it would be a disaster. And frankly, what happens to niggers is the only thing journalists care about nowadays.

I don't get why you think their governments would think so low of them, they are young men of working and fighting age. Once you give them an incentive to take them back(economic deals) I don't see why they would refuse

Italy is so cool, I want to move there.

If they were so poor/lazy they chose to put their lives in the hand of some smugglers to cross the ocean it means they weren't that useful in their country.

If you aren't bombing middle east then you are low profile target.
If your muslims were handpicked then you are almost safe.

kurdistan24.net/en/news/435ad4dc-6b60-4b1d-8592-557cc1b20ca0/Italy-expands-military-training-in-Kurdistan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breda_Folgore

)))

Most of the muslims who get in Europe pass from here, so no, not handpicked.

Do you have local mafia?
That helps keep muslims in check.

Why tho? If we kept some sort of record of them we would have to keep them. Better Hans, Pierre and Sven than us, frankly.

>t. cameriere spending anno sabbatico in the UK
If you're actually british please do but keep in mind we have less economic freedom(it's a nightmare for entrepreneurs) and depending on where you live the quality of infrastructure variates from 1st to 3rd world country

I guess Austria fits the bill especially with a useless half-dead C U C K as president and degenerate deeply corrupted meme chancellor.

Lots of brits buy houses in central italy, spain.

New elections when?

I don't think Hans and Sven will survive for long though.

feelz gud

I'm not Italian, I'm just a weeaboo for Italy.

The infrastructure doesn't really bother me, here in Northern Ireland half the roads are barely paved glorified horse-paths anyway. And I was never planning on being a businessman.

God I hate the self hating guys like you

The worst thing is that business here are hard to start because of government corruption and burocracy

We don't even have gibs like other EU countries

Marioboo.

grazie op

>he asks if we have mafia in italy
we fucking created mafia you stupid roach

It's a creation of the american media mostly.

Yeah, they passed a law a few months ago that cuts taxes for big foreign investors bringing their capitals here and they celebrated it like a big change even though it's a really basic thing every other western country does and still there were commies and populists opposing it

la mafia non esiste

Nel duemilacredici

>cosa nostra, ndragheta, sacra corona unita and camorra are creations of american media
unironically kys

Vendetta. Omerta. Capiche?

No European country will exist in the next decade.
EU will have federalized by then.

I said mostly.

As long as we get to vote for the damn leader.

Now with the important questions
Who are you voting?

>Lega Nord, Forza Italia
Okay tier
>M5S
At least you are not voting PD tier
>PD
Progressist leftist scum tier

The fact that we have no good tier or god tier is intentional

>As long as we get to vote for the damn leader.

AHAHAHA, nope. Soviet union 2.0

>How are we supposed to deal with Libya when there's not a fucking government?
shouldn't have killed Gaddafi :^)

why do we always have to be the most clueless faggots?
mafia ruled southern italy long before the fucking americans even knew it existed.
if anything mafia is less powerful now.

>Belgium is oppressing muslim countries

>Forza Italia
>Okay tier

kek

>forza italia
>ok
you have to be memeing

Mostly USA's doing.

Berlusconi was adamantly against it and it's part of the reason Merkel,Sarkozy and Obama/Clinton pressured our President to force him to resign. We have no responsibility in the killing of Gheddafi, we were bros

they did give it a significant boost during the invasion
our "prefetto di ferro" was doing a good job freeing the south of them
too bad even the fascist were corrupted and made him leave his job

Enjoying your vacations on the Mediterranean, Schäuble ?

15th of October.

I meant fratelli d'italia fuck it

We wuz Romanz and sheit

Yeah I know I said that so people like him use their brains for once

How do you follow Italian politics?

I honestly have no idea what's going on

Yeah, we loved Gaddafi too. Libyans used to be visiting Greece as tourists and now as refugees.

Fucking French, Germans, Brits and Americans. Turks, Saudis and Jews.
These nationalities must be exterminated.
Get rid of those, the rest will fall in line.

We are next unfortunately

Is he here? Where?
I got a good notion to throw him in the sea and see if he can swim.

Yeah muzzies raped both you (mighty romans) and (wise Greeks) over a millenia ago. Of course you are lazy and indifferent.