Tfw no dear leader's cult of personality to protect

>tfw no dear leader's cult of personality to protect

>fighting for Khomeini and Khamenei
>not Ali and Hussein

get out you khomeinist retard, the day of the rope approaches

>>not Ali and Hussein

I have no interest in believing cucks deserve divine treatment.

Sunni traitor!!!!!

I'm agnostic of catholic background. Saudi can get nuked along with Mecca for all I care,desu.

>fighting for Ali and Hussein
>not the prophet and the ummah
found the larper

>tfw drumpf

Wait, I'm lost... Which leader? Hatori Hanzo? I don't know much about ninjas.

The ninja in the middle is pretty hot desu

tfw no cutie 武神 gf

Isn't it the same thing? I know they are different people but they're all shia (or shia symbols).

For the most part I don't see Shia blowing themselves up. They are not killing people, except pol. with Israel, back and forth. Would it be possible for Iran and Israel to make peace if there were no Suni divide? Or what would it take?

>Would it be possible for Iran and Israel to make peace
>Israel
>peace
you're fooling yourself. Though Iran totally should become like Israel but with shia Muslims and without constant Jewery
>You're shia? Come here

The akatsuki

American Methodist : There are jews that live in Iran since 600AD. A history lesson they think they have fought this war before and should not have too again. I was wondering if there was a route cause?

OK who has been in control of middle east. Egypt, Masadonia, Greece, Rome, Phylisteens, Persia, Crusader Knights, Ottaman. Who is strong now the West , I would include Russia. So why can't Iran get over the Israel thing now? Their holy land is Mecca and Terran , 3rd holiest Jeruslem .

You need to understand that the fundamental goal shared by the Israelis and other parties is the destabilization of the Shia land belt. Essentially from north-east Syria, Lebanon (at like 35% Shia I think) going into Iraq Shia corners and then finally entering Persia. That's why Hizbollah has that as their stomping grounds really, if that land belt of Shia is broken then it'll be total sectarian warfare and likely yielding in a Greater Israel move.

But that's not Israel.
Persia: Syria, Iraq, Iran , Some in other countries Yemen and Bahrain have majority Shia pop. and they are in Saudi Arabia .
That has nothing to do with Israel .
The Sunni keep the Shia split up they are scared of them being organzed

WOW second time Quints today NO SHIT
Peace with Israel! quints say so

That does have to do with Israel and their operations in Lebanon in 1982, along with the fact that the neocon Project for the New American Century stated the exact same fucking thing as their intentions. There's a total quagmire in the middle east that's being exploited. Also the hardliner Sunni's fucking despise the despotic tyrannies that we've erected through the Jordanians, Saud, and Mubarak in Egypt, which if they were alligned they could crushed the Shia in sectarian warfare. They're not at all though, and it is to the benefit of Israel to break that Shia belt for their own security interests.

They were being attacked by Lebanon. If there were peace they would leave, I think.
I agree but what you are saying is how much Iran should hate Britain. How Saudi's are killing Shia in Yemen stuff like that.
Can there be peace with Israel ??
Your in US probably going off what you hear here. That may not be relevant ...

far out, i had no idea there was a bujinkan dojo in Iran