Hi Pol. Manc user reporting in

Hi Pol. Manc user reporting in.

Feeling some proper seething contempt after the bombing.
That poor little 8 year old kid... she was ripped out of the world...for nothing.

I fucking hate islam. It's a selfish, self serving, anti intellectual, oppressive backward cult that worships a warmonger and pedophile.

Most of them believe in what they do to gain access to the afterlife, to paradise, even if that means shunning basic human rights.

I would summarily gas each Salafi. I'm sick of the double standard we face. I hate the fact our hatred only serves to fuel the infidel rhetoric to them.

Who know who's fault it is? Saudi Arabia. The definition of clinical evil. They started this Wahhabi shit and hold too many of the cards. I have a feeling once the oil reserves run dry the golden kingdom will begin to bleed out it's wealth.

Anyone care to add anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/S5hj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blame Saudi Arabia, Isreal, the Neo Republicans and the CIA

Don't look back in anger user

>Anyone care to add anything?
we like to sell them guns lol

and russia and the brits. the brits are the reason for this jewish bullshit. they are the seat of zionist power and the roots of the movement. they created israel. russian jews infiltrated our government in the 50s and 60s which led to israel dictating our foreign policy years later

OP here, got to love the Royal Air Force for this *Salute*

Scrawled on the side of a Reaper Hellfire missle.

This is a problem of doctrine, not people or place. The Quran is extremely easy to interpret in a violent way, extremely easy. Paganism has no doctrine, so it cannot fit into that, it is down to the morals of an individual. Christianity needed Augustine to do mental loops to justify any type of war.

Its the dogma, and we're the natural enemies of dogmatic thought. The west is focused upon one thing, the truth, fundamentally, from absurd communism to natsoc ideology, everybody is focused upon finding the truth, questioning things.

Islam cannot be questioned, as it falls apart under scrutiny, due to being so damn old.

Dogma, my dude. Dogma.

Russia has had less to do with this than our own traitorous goverment this time around

its caused by many of our own guys in office trying to make Obama look bad by funding these jihadi groups, in the end however they have created an uncontrollable monster

And now the liberals are wanting to open the flood gates and completely wreck our nation with sanctuary cities

The terrifying thing to me is that as our (secret) police gets older, the muslim population grows. Soon there will be hell to pay in my dear vaterland

Thanks fellow Brit user. And to all the other anons in this thread... It all seemed so far away, then it happened in my backyard.

Wahhabis started the wahhabi shit. Saud tribe used wahhabis as a military backbone to form a confederation. Wahhabis act as social council workers in Saudi Arabia enforcing cultural norms they interpret from the Quran which they used to form a state.

Blame the entire religion. Wahhab was just one man that started one religious movement. There were dozens before him that did the same thing in Islamic history and there have been dozens after him.

Just helping them kill each other. What's wrong with that?
>In4B Qatari Stinger Missile

This.
It takes an effort to not read it as calling for violence. People need to realize this.

vid.me/S5hj

>vid.me/S5hj
Woah, sick video.

Haha shut up dumbass.

Are they gonna drop it on a civilian area?
Heres an idea, for ever civilian target they make in our countries, we erase an entire city of theirs.
The city will be picked on the number of victims multiplied by 1k.

So for this attack, iirc was 22 dead 33 missing or something, so we choose a city of 55,000 people in the middle east, and just erase it. all of it. everyone, just gone.

>in a violent way
Violence isn't wrong when it's self defense. The interpreations are usually know to be about self defesne and not to involve non combattants. The only ones who don't are retards who can't do literal context. Reading a verse before the verse in question to fight one what those The X refer to is obvious. A define article always points to something. Likewise, "the disbelievers" refer to combattants. "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors." comes before the verses people twist for their dumb arguments.

>Paganism has no doctrine, so it cannot fit into that, it is down to the morals of an individual. Christianity needed Augustine to do mental loops to justify any type of war.

Christianity only needed to use the Old Testatement. Pagans followed master morality, which according to Nietzsche, put the strong on a pedestal. There was no need for Pagans to justify war from a moral perspective. It was "my tribe is right and the strong rule".

Islam can certainly be questioned it's why there is no compulsion in religion according to its main text, the Quran. And the book reads as if there is a conversation between reader and God, where questions are put forward and answered.

>due to being so damn old.
This is an appeal to novelty fallacy and is as ridiculous as "the current year" argument.

Dogma is but a buzzword. The world isn't black and white, there are always many factors. Trying to pin a problem on just one thing is stupid. Yes, ideology is a problem. But ideology like Salafism for example existed at least 100 years before the 90s. Terrorist groups like AQ and ISIS from mid east existed for 27 years max.

Do you also think the african jihadi groups are cia puppets too? Fucking crazy cunt

>That poor little 8 year old kid... she was ripped out of the world...for nothing.
Oh so like thousands of little girls killed during the Iraq war? It only feels bad when it happens to your own.

Yeah actually you stupid dumb cunt.

The Saudi funded Islamic faith schools need to end. Now. They are priming pakis on our own soil to wage jihad against us. The fact this is not being debated just goes to show how liberals are cancer. Something is changing in politics in regard to Islam, but nowhere near enough. We hear about the 3000 pakis being monitored by mi5, but why the fuck are we spending so much money watching people destroy our country? Deport or jail should be the only possibilities. All of us here are with you mancbro, but we hold such little power it's like we're screaming in space.
I had an idea to print out some of the cancerous verses from the Koran, with captions underneath such as "but Islam is peace" or "but Islam has nothing to do with terrorism" and just post them everywhere to try and redpill normies. Anyone up for that?