Daddy Daddy I can't move my legs

Girl, 14, caught in Manchester bombing called terrified dad while trapped under debris ‘with blood everywhere’… before phone went dead

Ella McGovern was buying a T-shirt in the foyer when she was caught in the blast

thesun.co.uk/news/3653177/girl-trapped-debris-called-dad-manchester-bombing/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/26/jeremy-corbyn-manchester-british-foreign-policy
au.news.yahoo.com/a/35639614/first-responder-held-saffie-roussos-in-arms-in-her-dying-moments/#page1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Daddy I can't move my leg
Did Ahmed fuck her that hard?

There's a special place in hell reserved for scumbags like you.

No such thing as an innocent Brit. They will reap what they sow.

Hello r-ddit

Boy, you're making it sound like a pretty swell place.

3rd world trash, I'm surprised you have internet access

So, just another piece of wyman shit was killed. Thihk we can celebrate it.

Common my man, don't be so reddit it was kinda funny.

You know what to do

At least Labour seems to agrees with you

> Corbyn is right: of course Manchester was linked to British foreign policy -- Simon Jenkins
> theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/26/jeremy-corbyn-manchester-british-foreign-policy

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

In all honesty, if you have a pure heart and are a good person for you out let you did like tnis. Sorry, it's that simple. Nobody I know has ever died like this, and I've never seen anyone die like this. This leads me to believe it's ffake as fuck

what

rollan

you shoudn´t be on /pol

They deserve every dead child and every faggy "not all muzzies" vigil (which then gets ambushed by a muzzie with a knife)

Fuck em

t. burger

It's almost as if Muslims are cursed to live in the 3rd world and used as cannon fodder for being apostate, just as idolators were scourged in the Bible.
>and they did not repent
Repent, infidel.

Insha'Allah user-kun.

>Muslims are cursed to live in the 3rd world
that they built themselve. Those country were as advanced as Europe in the past, before the whole "religion of piss" took over.

fuck off

Did Ariana Grande really just leave her exploded fans and came directly to the US? What a cunt.

HAHAHAHA

Upboat and an extra upboat for the saltmining

The famous German sense of humour

>mfw

wtf

Pretty much, Ahmed's fuck everything they touch, like cancer or feminism.

Why wont triggered whites DO SOMETHING besides shitpost online? HER BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.

You knew what was going on but you stood there and did nothing. You continue to do nothing as your country is flooded by nonwhites

Ariana is a whore who fucks blacks. She is incapable of rational thought or human emotions.

fuck, this picture gave me cancer

>giving women rights was a good idea

We fucking would if our limp wristed bureaucrats didn't write laws that prevent "Hate Crimes" that bar us from outright culling the Islamic population.

Frankly if we wanted to we would have gone after not only those filthy sand-dwellers but their liberal enablers as well.

That picture was definitely taken in America. Only American women are that fucking stupid.

>Nobody I know has ever died like this, and I've never seen anyone die like this. This leads me to believe it's ffake as fuck
Well, I'm convinced.

Kids look way too white to be American. Based on the kids and the faces of the teachers I'm guessing Sweden, Denmark, Holland, or Germany. Probably Holland or Denmark based on the teachers.

*German Humor intensifies

Cool photo though

patriarchy did this

kek

>for you out let you did like tnis

Do what now?

Actually in Europe somewhere you cuck

>First responder held Saffie Rose in arms in her dying moments
>A first responder to the Manchester Arena suicide attack has told of how an eight-year-old girl had called out for her mum as she lay in his arms during her dying moments.
au.news.yahoo.com/a/35639614/first-responder-held-saffie-roussos-in-arms-in-her-dying-moments/#page1

>Mr Reid was reduced to tears as he spoke of Saffie, who he found a few feet away. “She was trembling all over,” he said. Saffie had been at the concert with her mum Lisa and older sister. “I saw the little girl was conscious and I said, ‘What’s your name?’
>“I thought she said Sophie. When I asked her how old she was she said she was eight. “I wanted to keep her talking and asked her if she had enjoyed the concert but then I realised she was having difficulty breathing.
>“She said, ‘Where’s my mum?’ I said to her, ‘I don’t know but we are going to find her in a minute. Don’t worry. We are going to sort it out. You are going to be all right’. “The girl kept trying to fall asleep but I knew I had to keep her awake and conscious. I was stroking her face and saying, ‘Come on Sophie stay awake. You’re going to be all right. They are coming to take you away in a minute.’
>“But she kept drifting into unconsciousness. I cannot bear to think about it. Then she started shivering and told me she felt cold. I took my coat off and put it over her but she was still shaking a bit. “Once we got outside one of the police flags down an ambulance. We gently put her in and she is still alive with her eyes open. That’s the last time I saw her.”
>“I only knew her for a few minutes but I will never forget her,” he said of Saffie.

>no muslims = no jihad

no one is this retarded right?

How is it retarded? Were there a lot of Islamic terror attacks in Europe when Muslim communities were tiny or nonexistent?

What is this shit?

I really wonder why we haven't made glass out of the dunes yet.

You are genuinly autistic m8 if all muslims are dead how can there be any jihad,no muslims no islam and no jihad,simple as that.
If you kill all your enemyes you win.

Top bantz

It's from the Netherlands.

There's special place in reddit for moralfags like you

The canary in the coal mine
the real commie neocon
the same niggerlover that created the apartheid
god bongs are truely the worst right there with the united 50&white of america

That insane narcissistic virtue signalling social status whoring smile of a white woman ... the death of western civilization.

if all gypsies were dead, who would be in romania?

jk
>cousin married gorgeous romanian girl
>high paying consultant job
>out walking with them
>there's a group of beggars, she asks them something
>starts to throw garbage on the group and spits
>as we walk on we were a bit confused
>she said they were roma/sinti

I normally just ignore beggars, but she said you have to do at list that much, or else they might think they're welcome here
didn't manage to control my laughter