UN EXPLORED POSSIBILITIES IN SETH RICH MURDER

So I have been looking into Seths family specifically and want to get the boards take on some things.
First the fact that Brad Bauman seems to be speaking for the family mainly by denouncing Rod wheelers findings and him going public with them. now if Seths parents hired rod specifically to investigate Seths murder it seems highly unlikely that they would respond the way Bauman claims they did. It is also incredibly bizarre that Bauman is not letting the family speak for themselves. I mean the idea that they are too upset over things to make a statement in person is totally ridiculous. Up to this point all the interviews they have given they actually seem sort of calm, definitely not the hysterics I would have expected to see from grieving parents. now this leads me to my next question here which is one that I have not really seen asked by anyone thus far. Why are his parents coming across this way? Seths brother too actually, in this interview youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo his brother literally looks like he is trying to keep from giggling at times even starting the first second off mid smirk, the camera just so happens to pan away when it starts to happen. Now I certainly do not want to be insensitive to their loss but I also do not want us to overlook ANYTHING regarding this case. on top of the seeming lack of grieving their responses also seem incredibly scripted, and not by the family.

Other urls found in this thread:

3newsnow.com/news/local-news/parents-of-seth-rich-saddened-by-murder-of-son
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw0mHOE-xZ0
ufile.io/2e58w
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=bOpx5xzXDk4
agonybooth.com/daily-show-calls-for-revenge-on-west-virginia-water-terrorists-stephen-colbert-advocates-endless-war-to-end-war-32872
youtu.be/nzsHj6Mgsls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another interview 3newsnow.com/news/local-news/parents-of-seth-rich-saddened-by-murder-of-son
Seths mom holding the same stuffed panda lending further validation to the Panda accounts being seths. Now is is likely seths parents had something to do with his death. no not at all but being thorough is what got us Shias flag, as well as now Blike lock faggits arrest. also do any anons know whats on Seths dads belt buckle?
Now right when things started to heat up again and hannity covers things, there is Ariana grenade happening. My guess would be that the family was threatened something like
>"If you don't keep quiet family, and cooperate with us and your new mouthpiece brad bauman, we won't kill you as thats too obvious, but we will kill innocent children, lots of them. I don't think seth would have wanted you to be responsible for that now do you."

now this video youtube.com/watch?v=Cw0mHOE-xZ0 would lead you to believe seths parents denounced the latest coverage, but we don't know that, all we know is directly after
>muh russian hackers!!
on the today show they just show a picture of seths parents and lets some dnc shill faggit read a piece of paper. until the family comes out and makes a public statement its just more msm fake news trying to cover for their friends who will likely go down for murder. and longer things go without an actual appearance publicly from them, the more and more likely it is they are being threatened, I wonder why seths brother please with hannity to not go forward, I might have too if I was just told kids will die if this gets coverage.

I read your post title as the United Nations explored possibilities in Seth Rich murder. disappointed.

as to your question, the family is probably in hysterics because they're being held hostage by a murderous DNC and their own lives are now at stake.

I have seen this theory chucked around and the answer i got was maybe hes in witness protection

A Side note, When trump denounced the Manchester bombing Calling them LOSERS, and saying they lost already and will continue to be losers did anyone else feel like he was talking DIRECTlLY TO HILLARY AND CO? seemed like a strange choice of words other wise and given his
I
W
I
N

on comes "ya FIRED" letter, it would seem trump is playing long ball against the deep state. keep digging lads, they shills have been rampant, more so than normal, I think it may be good for us to coordinate some update memes & info graphs and get blasting on normie sites, as the public awareness is honestly probably just as important if not more so than the research/digging. The Fire Rises Boys.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!
shadilay

fuck well kek didn't care he blessed my thread anyways. praise kekk.
does anyone know wtf is seths dads belt buckle of I've seen is in multiple interviews just curious it seems like he really likes it

wtf is that pic??

whats it look like to you? just a dad copping a quick pedo feel. wtf is this one

I'm getting tired. I need blood.

How long do we have left?

that u podesta???
shouldn't you be trying to flee the country or something??

I'm just bumping with no content cause I'm lazy. No, I need his blood, not in my veins like some bloodboy, I need it on the ground.

bump get in here to get organised we have to come up with ideas to create attention on this matter.

since everything on internet is basically under control of hillary. Petition is counting backwards, /pol is being saturated, Hannity is actively being shut up.

IT IS TIME TO BECOME OUR OWN MEDIA

TELL YOUR CLOSE RELATIVES ABOUT THIS

IT NEEDS TO BE PUSHED OUT IN THE OPEN.

I made a collection of everything I saved and got mostly source Seth Rich work timeline. I also saved all the names that appeared in investigation and appear to be interconnected with each other. Problem is I haven't filled out individual names with their connections.

I'll upload my folder, feel free to help yourself with it. ufile.io/2e58w

CHECKED

I keep telling you guys but you are just all like nah fake news

Watch this or stop coming here and making things more difficult.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

I spray painted a concrete wall with HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH last night should get tons of attention its in a really high traffic area where ppl have to slow down. I don't condone degeneracy like vandalism unless it has to do with countering literal 1984 style propaganda like were dealing with now. but do not go doing this shit on normies property we don't want negative connotations with this

good work and indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOpx5xzXDk4

agonybooth.com/daily-show-calls-for-revenge-on-west-virginia-water-terrorists-stephen-colbert-advocates-endless-war-to-end-war-32872

thanks I can only sit behind a keyboard so long before going to IRL posting. especially when at this point my irl post will activate wayyyyy more almonds. plus sharia blue is a bunch of faggits that will never go out irl like I did.

The Opposition Killed Seth Rich Mate.

They also moved Naval pieces after Trump gave them Orders to come here.

The enemy are not the useful idiots Antifa antifa are more like some caltrops on the path infront of us with the real enemy.

youtu.be/nzsHj6Mgsls

Antifa are actually in more danger from their bosses than we are.

Those we confront are war criminals.