British Muslima promotes Peace on live TV

What the fuck Brits? THESE are your fucking moderates.

How does it feel being colonized?

youtube.com/watch?v=LfrOZj6EBRI

They honesty deserve it after what they've done to innocent Muslims in the middle east

The fact that these people take offence at the slightest perceived offence against their religion but then they behave so unapologetically when they do shit.

>innocent muslims
lol

Literally less than 5% of Britain is Muslim, and that includes all the ones who just say they're Muslim without believing a word of their religion. But the media is desperate to shove a camera in their face whenever possible to prove how it racist we all are.

>I'M SHUTTING YOUR BUTT DOWN

>blaming terrorism on Islamophobia.

Every fucking time.

Foolish kaffir, don't you see if you weren't so Islamophobic then radical Islamists who have nothing to do with real Islam wouldn't hate you

They have to fucking go back.

they are as uppity as you let them

>Woman claims that young men who are despised by a community for no reason may end up disliking that community
>pol spergs out about 'muh victim blaming'

Every fucking time.

LMAO at sunglasses ghost girl

Look at her "shirt"

Yeah what the fuck is that about. How is it supposed to be interpreted?
Almost feels like they're mocking us in our face. "Here, let me pretend to support love and tolerance like you infidels... haha look it has grenades n shiet"

what is the name of the guy towards the end of the video on the right of the interviewees? He's fucking everywhere

What the fuck is with the person wearing the burkha with the L(grenade)VE decoration on the front?

I've been to london, it felt like 60% of the people were muslims wearing the full blown islamic attire

Did you know that immigration is a primary method of conquest in Islam?

2/10

1 for making me reply and another 1 for making me think you were been serious for a moment

"love" with a grenade for the O. WOW!

The next time you see that, it'll be live on-air explosion. This was a dry-run. Probably checking to see how many people would be packed in around the rally and calculation potential casualties. I'll bet there are jihadis in the buildings above and around that area filming this entire thing making those calculations. Get ready, next time they'll do it live.

And knife for the v, and ammo clips

When you taqiyya so hard you haft to wear sunglasses to hide the crows feet in your eyes from smiling.

What was said that triggered people? Sorry, I didn't listen to it with my full focus so I might've missed something, but what I did hear seemed nothing terrible.

We should be encouraging the media to talk to as many British muslim women as possible.

>British muslima

That's an oxymoron right there.

It's a redundant statement you mean

Top kek.

I kow you are satire but that is what literally everybody in my house say. Fucking betas

>anly love can win hate so you shouldn''t hate muslims
Wew mudshit. I can't believe the lads defending this niggers religion

DEPORT THEM ALL

EVERY FUCKING SHIT SKINS GOT TO GO AFRICANS BACK TO AFRICA
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

SEND THEM ALL HOME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't be mean to Muslims or they will become terrorists, even though terrorism has nothing to do with Islam! hurrr

Lmao

watch the video. all these people they interview are chill and provide thoughtful responses

I'll ask you the same thing mr 56%

>Literally dresses like a super villain.

defuk

Yeah but they are brown. They need to go back.

LEAF

Taqiyya at its finest