(((THEY))) ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO SHUT US UP

ITT: SETH RICH GET TOGETHER AND LET YOURSELF BE HEARD.

Take a look at the active threads for a minute, i predict 50 procent of these are made by blues.

I AM AWARE THAT REAL /POL IS AWARE OF THE SCALE OF THIS SITUATION.

THIS NEEDS TO GET OUT NOW.

Do not slide, we need to get organized and go out in the open. Especially Europe where it is going to be harder to be shut down.

GET TOGETHER EVERYWHERE, EXPLAIN YOUR FRIENDS. /POL IS GOING TO BE SATURATED WITH DISTRACTION AND FAKE FACTS.
WE HAVE ENOUGH CONVINCING MATERIAL TO START SOMETHING.
LETS STRIVE 4JUSTICE,
REST IN PEACE SETH RICH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY
ufile.io/2e58w
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
youtube.com/watch?v=IT5unqVfCKE
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1705/S00414/open-letter-from-kim-dotcom.htm
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
our.wikileaks.org/SethRichMurder
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16498
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not worried, OP. Dotcom is out there with the evidence, and he seems really credible.

However we need to start communicating with people. When dotcom comes with evidence they will do anything to discredit it.

All the media reporting now on Russia will 'debunk' the evidence in one way or another.

We need to collect as much doubting people as possible.

It is all we need, doubt. The leads will do the trick afterwards.

Bumping, dropping what I saved from previous threads

He predicted the DNC and Podesta leaks of 2016 as early as 2014 and again in 2015: youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY

Confirms, at least to me, that he isn't bullshitting.

can someone tldr?

I see what you're trying to do here

Bump cunts

This is absolutely no bullshit, i dont doubt the evidence whatsoever.

However what good is 'true' information when the masses dont believe in it. We need them to fight Clinton and thus to shut this system down and get justice.

WE NEED TO REACH OUT.

IT IS OUR NEXT STEP.

IF WE DO NOT ALL THE EVIDENCE WILL JUST DISSAPEAR IN THE VOID OF CNN, BUZZFEED ETC.

We are getting close.

yep lets get some cross promotion bumps for justice
kek blessed my thread

Reporting for fucking duty. Comfy bed borne division here

What is obvious for the DNC so far is that Watergate brought down Nixon because a proxy of his bugged an office in an election year.

These fuckers kill and murder people with impunity today but where is the investigative journalism? We're living in IngSoc Orwell.

Where is Kim Dotcom? Is the FBI refusing to open an investigation, let alone Congress letting his speak infront of the commitee?

>google Seth Rich

Orwell was scarely right. The unknowningness of being controlled is even bigger however.

LET OTHERS BREAK FREE.

Tell your close relatives,

here have a list:
-Mom
-Dad
-Brothers/Sisters
-Close friends
-Politcally/Media engaged people
-Activists
-Neighbour
-Classmates/Colleagues

Gather a team around you and start opperating,

handing out flyers, having a stand, starting a protest.
START BRINGING THIS INTO REAL LIFE, BECAUSE THIS IS REAL.

ACTION NEEDS TO HAPPEN FAST, EVERY MINUTE WASTED IS A MINUTE WON BY THE RUSSIAN/AMERICA NARRATIVE.

don't you reply to me without answering my question

shouldn't we be focusing on the 4th amendment violation by the previous administration?

>but where is the investigative journalism?

Right here, nigger

Jesus Christ settle down.
We're winning. Just keep focusing your energies and stop making useless threads because you help the faggots slide good threads.

I made a collection of everything I saved and got mostly source Seth Rich work timeline. I also saved all the names that appeared in investigation and appear to be interconnected with each other. Problem is I haven't filled out individual names with their connections.

I'll upload my folder, feel free to help yourself with it. ufile.io/2e58w

If i had to guess is that Kim dotcom is trying to get this legally closed off.

He is probably going through a lot of big big trouble, people bailing out, corruption etc.

He will come out when the time is right

HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM AND SIT AROUND.
WE NEED TO GET ACTIVE

THIS NEEDS TO GET BIG.
THE BIGGER THE MORE IMPACT KIMDOTCOMS PROOF WILL HAVE.

Here's a molyneux rundown on the Seth Rich assassination: youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo

He put out the video before Kim Dotcom put out the pic related statement, which I believe is legit based on this: Kim was going to be on Hannity to talk about it but the "Rich family spokesperson" that Molyneux talks about wrote a letter to Fox "from the Rich family" saying "bringing attention to our sons murder that we desperately want solved is totally hurting our feels, don't do it", so Hannity bitched out to keep his job and it looks like he'll get fired anyway thanks to David Brock's Media Matters going on the attack. So him and Kim should have just done it.

You've now pretty much got the basic gestalt.

I shilled hardcore on facebook for Seth rich lol
I did for you Trump ! You gave me a reason to live !!! SHADILLKAAAY

Bump for SETH

without any more evidence, this sounds like a distraction from king nigger's abuse of alphabet surveillance programs

This might be a useless thread for you but around here there many people with different skillsets

mine is socializing and networking.

threads like these will help to spread notion of seth rich. not all threads need to bring breakthroughs.

I hope he is legit.

Time will tell.

However questioning this matter is fully logical and needed. However they make it the media very hard to do so. Hence we need to start bringing the word around ourselves.

TALK ABOUT IT WITH CLOSE RELATIVES

DO NOT FEEL ASHAMED.

THIS STUFF IS AS LEGIT AS IT GETS.

Can someone explain why kimdotcom put a CIA symbol next to his Seth Rich statement? It doesn't make sense to me.

bump

There's nothing to this story guys, we should all give it up and just watch CNN, they already debunked it

Anyway. I'll start posting some images I have.

Not his real Twitter, he posted the same picture saying lookout for impersonators.

Euro here oh no wait..
Ill be around after work anyhow cunts
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Bump.

Please do

We need as much people as possible.

trump tower employees woke up early today

hows the weather in new york?

can you or some user make flyers and informations which everyone can use? I want to help but I'm not so deep into the situation that I can make flyers with all the necessary details.

*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu!

ISH ISH ASH ASH ISH ISH ASH ASH

GIVE ME THE LAPTOP!
youtube.com/watch?v=IT5unqVfCKE

>he seems really credible
Not really, at one point he said he communicated with him and they knew each other, then he later said that he later understood the person to be Rich after learning of the case.

It's bullshit.

PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA

Okay guys, just giving you a Sup Forums PSA!

If you see ANY links to sites that discuss Seth Rich or "leaked emails", do NOT under any circumstance, CLICK THAT LINK!

If you click it, not only will you get tons of tons of viruses (nobody wants a sick computer!) but you'll also be breaking the law (yikes!)!

Your internet provider is tracking all of your internet history so make sure you don't click any fishy links about Seth Rich or leaked emails! Just looking out for you guys from one Sup Forumslack to another! (yipee!)

PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA

Sup Forums ROCKS!!! Keep it up guys you are so close I can feel it.

Will do tomorrow,

Starting with the fact that there is no proof whatsoever, cia and dnc confirmed this, for a collusion between Russia and Trump.

After that start briefely explaining the death of Seth Rich, the wikileaks retweets, kimdotcom.

Will deliver tomorrow.

No time atm.

BUMP

Zizek, despite being a commie, gave a pretty interesting anecdote about Chinese news. Many of them determine a story to be true when their govt openly and strongly denies it. It seems western media has come to this as well.

We are trying,

Spread the news

Talk to people

Discuss.

That is the only way out for us at this very moment.

Does zizek know about the situation with Seth Rich?

Is he willing to openly talk about it?

Truly, your sins will find you out....there isa bunch of bad people in charge in the west.....it seems supernatural almost, how many forces are arrayed to bring down america and europa.....so odd that the russian federation is the bastion of Christian Power now. And Russia is strong, no? It seems where Christ is there is strength of a sort.....

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Haha, just yanking your chains guys. The case was already solved ages ago. Yup, just got off the phone with the DC Police and, as we all expected, it turns out he was murdered by some random thief. They think it was over drug money Seth owed because he was a heroin addict after all. Welp, at least this wild goose chase is over!

With that out of the way, does anybody here want to go out for a camping trip? I'd love to meet some of you blokes, I'm in California if you're interested in meeting with me

Up

I'd really hate to be (((them))) right now. I bet they're swearing bullets. I'm fucking convinced that old dead rockefelshitter bastard had a heart attack over this timeline, videos I've seen of Soros lately looks nervous as well. They're shaking. They know we will unleash the dogs on them or worse

*sweating bullets

I'm not sure if you're joking but this is the majority attitude from what I've seen. We're losing right now. For example, Australian taxpayer funded broadcasting is already attempting to discredit this story through association with Alex Jones. It's working too.
facebook dot com [SLASH] abcnews.au [SLASH] videos [SLASH] 10156698367144988

post a thread then faggot

already two

Based on the 'evidence' you have, they'd have to have been sweating bullets for almost a year at this point.

Oh sorry i forgot, some neckbeard says he was contacted by a guy he thinks was Seth Rich. That proves it!

Would some public scrutiny of the various Virginia Democrats help take pressure off the Seth Rich investigation? Does the governor or senators have some issues they would prefer not be discussed?

I'm upset with the Dems because most of their leadership hates white males who are traditional. They should have listened to Jim Webb but they didn't want to hear what he had to say.

That's the problem. We're kinda in the fringe, even when we go mainstream most people don't know that this is where what they're seeing came from. Investigative journalism doesn't work when you can't get the information gathered out to the public quickly and reliably, as well as making sure it's from a "credible" source that a normie would believe. Which is why we have one simple goal, Meme so hard it breaks the world, then they have to see what has been found..

Why didn't the drug dealers take his money, wallet, phone or watch?

How many drug dealers pick up their shells?

Why are you shilling or trolling this, dude? Are you just autistically amusing yourself?

I just fucking don't understand what the point is. Bullshit like this and sleepy posting is the most bizarre, lowest possible form of human contact.

Please just tell me why you bother?

Do not try to understand the shill for they are a breed apart and make no sense

Hey can you/someone walk me through this? Not sure where to start in the image.

I honestly don't know if you guys are shills or just dedicated trolls anymore.

Once again, we are at that same crossroads. Shitpost so hard that they have to acknowledge there is in fact a faceless actor known as Sup Forums out there and get this information into the normie heads, or we have to let it fall into the void and avoid another massive influx of normies and raiders. Honestly, I don't think dealing with the normies is such a high price to pay for spreading the truth.

Weird how these dedicated trolls only target certain threads

He does and there was a video where he talked about it in passing but it's since been taken off YouTube.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to Heaven where the angels fly
They go down to the Lake of Fire and fry
Won't see 'em again till the fourth of July!

Well of course they would, they wouldn't be good trolls if they posted shill shit on other threads. I mean this is the site that trolled a autistic man into thinking he was a tranny. I wouldn't be surprised if a few anons troll seth rich threads for shits and giggles.

But as julian assange continues to drop more hints I becoming to think that they are just shills.

oh fuck me. Hell's gates opening on the fourth of July?
What did Satan mean by this?

What. The. Fuck. Happened.

I've been looking for a run down and you cunts are so autistic you say to tell as many people as possible, but not what to tell them. Post a explanation other than a wall of text written for ants.

Fucking phoneposters I swear. Get a pc

Your doing God's work, keep it up

b

Well lads, time to pick up the pace, looks like we've got a deadline now.

>Aussie shilling for Wendy's
you had me til there

He meant that the shills' day of reckoning is drawing nigh.

Anyone read Kim's open letter to Seth's family?

Pretty fucking based. He threatened to sue (((them))) for defamation.

scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1705/S00414/open-letter-from-kim-dotcom.htm

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

ALMOST 20,000 VOTES

VOTE FOR SETH RICH INVESTIGATION

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

It is out. That's why the MSM is panicking.

Good men have been telling anybody who will listen for 35 years that Hillary Rodham routinely murders those who cross her. The MSM did everything in their power to keep it quiet. Word is finally getting around.

Seth will be avenged. And not just him.

How much do you know about everything? Seth Rich was a DNC staffer who was murdered. The circumstances surrounding his death were suspicious as the Washington DC police claims it was a botched robbery but nothing was taken from his person. There have been a number of clues that seem to indicate that Seth Rich is the source of the DNC leaks that Wikileaks put out during the campaign; a claim that the DNC denies, saying instead that it was "muh Russians" who were the source. Around the times the leaks were coming out, John Podesta sent an email instructing to "make an example" out of one of the leakers; Seth was killed shortly thereafter. Due to this and the coordinated coverup campaign coming from the left, the theory is that the DNC had Seth Rich assassinated. There's much more details than what I've put here, but it's the basic gestalt

>procent
close thread

Link to thread?

Low res

As this thread gets archived I'm sure, I want to thank the international community for helping the USA - and themselves I'm sure as this is international in some ways (fucking Clinton Foudnation) - but mostly this helps people like me from America and so

THANK YOU WORLD!

THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING CORRUPT SHITS!

Here, this thread was started and largely contributed to by "hostile foreign powers" - and I screen cap shit like this cause it's heartwarming to me

no one is trying to shut you guys up. it's just that you're shitting up the board with this retarded conspiracy which has been debunked already.

this is the most fakest of fake news out there. there's no credible evidence, lead or any information to continue pursuing this story.

stop spamming with it and perhaps take it over to although i feel that even there they'll tell you to fuck off too.

Thanks. This is great.

>It is ironic that the family complain of others potentially making statements that they fear (without actually knowing) will be incorrect and then make incorrect statements about me themselves.

>12. If there has been an attempt to hack Mr Rich’s email account, I know nothing of it and there is no connection to me. There is no credible basis in fact to link me to any attempted hacking of Mr Rich’s email. If the family genuinely believe they can establish a link, which I do not accept, then by all means disclose that and I will respond to it and rebut it openly. I would welcome this. Once the allegation is shown to be without foundation, the focus could once again return to the DNC leaks and Mr Rich's death.

>My preference is that the family and I move forward together. If, after learning what I have to say through the appropriate channels (as requested by the family), the family choose not to accept it, that is a matter for the family. I seek only to pass on what I know so that the truth can be fully and openly investigated and then reported on. Why that should cause me to be unduly attacked raises more questions than it answers. My view is that the truth is not something to be feared.

That podesta email talking about making an example of a leaker is unrelated to Seth rich. It was in response of something else, months before that.

and just as I say that....... ha ha - yet anyone who pays even the slightest bit of attention is terrified of what this has revealed about the world of our domestic horrors.

But it does go overseas and as such we have shills here and shills there and every where a shill shill

It shows the mindset, but is no evidence for murder. Unimportent sideshow.

I knew nothing. Just that a guy was killed in a suspicious way and Hillary's goons most likely did it.

Shit man

Molymeme is so fucking based

He is the only one who consistently talks about every supressed hapening and the most un-PC shit out there

Molymeme is a legend

I FOUND SOMETHING.
I FOUND SOMETHING.
I FOUND SOMETHING.
I FOUND SOMETHING.

There is a reddit post to the wikileaks investigation page of Seth. It mentions needing to find WHY the wiki leaks stopped on may 25th.

our.wikileaks.org/SethRichMurder
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16498

I've been told by plenty now and I totally agree (because it's largely being pushed by a fake Assange twitter!) - this is a trap - it's a way to say this is all fake when in fact only that part is.
THERE IS MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE!

but there is also some fake stuff pushed by the other side as "evidence" and it's made soley to get people to think the real stuff is fake.

Do not be fooled.