WW II

>Me, trying to find out who started WW2
>I start reading a text, the text makes a claim.
>A source is given.
>I check the source.
>The source is a book.
>I see if I can find the book online.
>If yes, I start reading.
>The book makes a claim.
>I check the source.
>The source is a book.

How am I supposed to find out what really happened? Is there any place I can find original documents or something else? Do I have to go by intuition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t0E_Ewe8g2Y
youtu.be/2DX2UTtOUgA
youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528
topinfopost.com/2015/01/05/things-you-were-not-told-about-hitler
nypost.com/2013/09/06/loyal-nazi-bodyguard-dies-at-96-was-proud-of-it-all/
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2009/volume_1/number_3/adolf_hitlers_armed_forces.php
youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU
youtu.be/fR3vuv-gMGk
youtu.be/lv0jav4lNsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe in future when the study of World War 2 isn't mostly politicised you'll perhaps be able to find more solid info.

and answers on Sup Forums will be as biased.

>Me, trying to find out who started WW2
Oh God I know where this thread is going

>who started WW2
March 24, 1933

WWII was obviously started by vicious Poles who not only wanted to genocide Germans in historically German cities like Warsaw or Krakov but also try to steal precious German Jews.

This. Fucking Poles and their lies

Germans dindu nuffin

first of all, this is much more a question form /hist/ than Sup Forums

however, since I am not that autistic here are my two cents

history relies on primary sources and archeological evidence both however are hard to digest, further back you go, the more language barrier and the way of thinking differs and makes analyzing the said material harder

as such, historians rely on big works of historical interpretation - those works on itself are susceptible to bias

bias can be national, ideological or any other color, not to mention mistranslations and misinterpretations that paint the future historians opinions literally by mistake

so, if you are in to history, you should read different authors, preferably holding different opinions and in the end checking out primary sources and make your own god damn opinion

unfortunately history do not have the rigorous self regulatory mechanism of science

Read "der krieg der viele väter hatte" there are all your answers.

Are you color blind?

This is an undertaking few would take. Most people just trust their gut with what they believe to be true or false.

That isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

The crusades are still politicized.

Somebody redpill me on Polish genocide of Germans with accurate source material.

Do you still have that material? Can you send me a link or something?

Sorry. I was asking for somebody here to post the material; as all I've heard of it so far is hearsay.

Oh right, sorry I misread

fuck poles man, fucking bloodthirsty warmongers
The Germans are the real victims of ww2!

I don't know if it's accurate, but it talks about it. You're free to believe whatever you want, of course.

youtu.be/t0E_Ewe8g2Y

Germans believe conflict is the source of evolution of Humanity

They LIVE for conflict and they always self-justify whatever they do, just like Russians

Conflict, conflict, conflict - this is the motto of the Germans

Germany is a foreign culture in the heart of latin Europe

Thank you, I stumbled upon that today, but the version of it I was trying to watch was blocked in Germany.

Well certainly not nowadays.

Watch David Irving videos amd read some of his shit. He's talked about this is a problem- historians using other WWII books as their source. He's one of the most well known historians who actually covers the war using real sources like documents and journals. Well respected even though he's condemned often.

Hit up University Libraries and ask for valid documents of the Time. Army Movements, Articles in the Press. Most Handbooks for certain times usually refer to very specific first hand sources.

t. History Student

Oh I don't know who OP

Are you looking for original documents to prove germany invaded poland? Or that england had a defensive pact with poland? And you're telling me you can't find those sources? Are you that retarded.

Hope this works. If not, just use a proxy.
You also might like these:

The Soviet Story (2008)
youtu.be/2DX2UTtOUgA

Hellstorm - Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (Full)
youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI

Hitler's War - What the Historians Neglect to Mention
youtu.be/t0E_Ewe8g2Y

Adolf Hitler-The Greatest Story Never Told (Full 6 hours)
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528

12 Things You Were Not Told About Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany
topinfopost.com/2015/01/05/things-you-were-not-told-about-hitler

Hitler’s bodyguard dies at 96 ‘proud of it all’
nypost.com/2013/09/06/loyal-nazi-bodyguard-dies-at-96-was-proud-of-it-all/

Adolf Hitler’s Armed Forces: A Triumph for Diversity?
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2009/volume_1/number_3/adolf_hitlers_armed_forces.php

Adolf Hitler - The European Crusade
youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU

SAGA - The Snow Fell
youtu.be/fR3vuv-gMGk

Tomorrow belongs to me! (With Lyrics)
youtu.be/lv0jav4lNsk

checked

also i am happy you came to terms with your terrible nature