80 ISIS RELATIVES KILLED BY US STRIKES

WHAT THE FUCK DEFEND THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW !!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are those like families or what

good.

>I raised little terrorist faggots who bomb white children
>Innocent

wtf? Only 80? That's not enough!

Relatives.

Bye.

Good game.

Good we should be killing off their families, in fact we should publicly flay them and display the bodies in IS territories we've recaptured

We should go after the families

Didnt Trump say to go after their family during the primaries?

I have no qualms with this

Kill all their families desu

>Trump doesn't keep his promises
APOLOGIZE

good

not even fair, they're all related.

first cousin fuckers btfo!

I'm ok with this.

ISIS literally BTFO

jaaaaAaayDAAAAAAAAMMMMSSSS?!!!?

It's called revenge killing and it's the only language the dumb sandniggers understand.
Make it 800 next time.

so let me get that straight. isis goes into a city into the homes of civilians kills the men rapes the women and sells the daugthers into slavery. but we are not alowed to kill their families when they hide behind their back after a long day on the battlefield? well... i dont think so. kill them all.

ORRRSTRIKECHLORBAX STRUKSUMHOME

If I remember correctly this was a Trump statement during campaign. Kill their families and friends too.

Add this to the list of kept promises Steve!

Good.

>1 post by this ID
Like clockwork, fuck off shills
sage

Holy shit he did it the absolute madman

i hope this is true. breeding with terrorists is not allowed

Oy vey Hans you may want to whisper

>not even fair, they're all related.
kek

Defend this war crime right now.

Sounds good to me. Kill more.

Oh no we are fighting a real war? I don't hear people complain about the allied firebombings, and most people admit the atomic bomb was necessary.

Civilians die in war. And if your family member is ISIS you either give them up like the subhuman trash they are, or go down with them

FK U KUFR

Put their kid's heads on steaks

In b4 it comes out that this occurred during the obama administration.

>muh inlaws

Isis killed coptic christians today, so their families get bombed. Feels good.

Oh really? How did they know? Did they check up on every single one of them in the 12 hour time period? Jesus christ, just so they can feel smug about drumpf saying he'd do this.

Defend? I encourage this!

Like A1 but even tastier.

Sadly, the families of shitty people are often contaminated too.

Medium rare or well done?

Didn't Trump say during the campaign that "we have to take their families too".

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

Is this meant to be bad news?

They should've done this sooner.

a little medium rare never hurt anyone

BOMBING THEIR FAMILIES
WITH NO SURVIVORS

so is that like 20 bipeds killed? 30?

BURN THEM ALL, SCORCH THE FUCKING EARTH! THEIR SONS KILLED A BUS OF DEVOUT CHRISTIANS AND NOW THEY GET TO SIT AROUND TRYING TO SHOVE THEIR INTESTINES BACK INTO THEIR FLAYED GUTS!

SALT THEIR FUCKING LAND!

actually you made me worry now.

i voted for merkel.... twice.
pls spare me BND.

>defend

you misspelled "encourage"

*cries*

I thought the entire Middle East was one big inbred family.

just because goats have received their seed doesn't make them relatives with isis fighters

Bring back good old roman times. You defy the west, your entire village gets crucified.

>Relatives
They should've expected their families to take the risk too when they became terrorists

It's all just about giving back some love. Don't look back in anger

This frog gets it

>Defend this shit
Nah mate, i'm not your personal army faggot

Doublecheck'd and kek'd

thats pretty hilarious. I bet there are IS members crying about their dead relatives as we speak

>children
>terrorist
stop being a stupid cunt

Gaddafi ?

this is gold
you see? IS fighters fight for their god, but most importantly, for their families
terrorize them like this
more terrorist attacks? well, more of your family members will die
they value family next to their religion
so strike them where it hurts

kudos
pic of my cat for lols

How many "Families" did their FAMILIES kill?

Revenge is a Bitch, isn't it?

>what are child soldiers
Roaches ladies and germs

This was part of his campaign platform. I idolize the man. I didn't think that would ever happen, that I could ever love a thing like the POTUS.

I hope his legacy becomes a dynasty, and that his lineage remains fixed in the character of the man we see before us.

>Only 80
You're right - I can't defend this

Shit, this might radicalise peaceful ISIS members.
~~~o===3

>ISIS/IS doesn't exist
>ISIS/IS doesn't exist
>ISIS/IS doesn't exist
>ISIS/IS doesn't exist

Their families are complicit in this murderous ideology. No one, man, woman, or child, should be spared.

Victims. they dont know better.

>terrorists
>innocent
remove yourself

Cute kitty

Nobody said shit while obama was droning people everyday. Now they come out of the woodwork to be outraged.

Oh no, not civilians! Nobody respects the divide between military and civilian more than muslims.

they would have grown up to be terrorists.

20 something non ISIS family members were killed in at bombing at an Ariana Grande concert. Tit for tat bitch

Doesn't feel good when the shoe is on the other foot eh?

bombing people's families is probably more effective than bombing them

but I'm not sure

Is that a missile?

>roach
>human

Oh god, a thrill just passed through me. I want more of this. We need way more families bombed. Way more.

Nah, muslims have been crying about toddlers being butchered in remote training camps for years.

Always seem to be hordes of kids hanging around weapons caches in waziristan. Must be a cultural thing.

Wow how rascist don't look back in anger live and let live. Don't these people know jdams are part of American culture. The true tragedy here is not the dead but all the bombs that we won't drop or that will get said mean things to by isis

you grew up to be a failure too so your parents should have aborted you. right?

B-but muh moral high ground!

Eugenics you dumb faggot.

I'll be happy when 1.75 billion Muslims are rounded up, put back into the middle east, and all purged with nukes. Until then, terrorism will continue. The only thing terrorist understand is death. Let's "talk" to them in a "language" they can easily understand.

Shut the fuck up you apologist wretch. The "man" who bombed Manchester was the son of parents given fucking refuge in the UK. This is how we're repaid. ISIS relatives are not innocent, they know exactly what they're raising and sheltering and they chose to live in areas of islamification. It was their choice.

You gotta take out the families, folks.

Isn't that a war crime?

huur duur moslyms killz muh kidz. you faggots been bombing muslims for decades we already lost the shoe and the foot

killing terrorists is a war crime now?

Amen.

yes but that's not the point.