A Black-Yellow coalition is coming in Germany

Merkel polls amazingly lately, Schulz has lost all credibility and is in free fall. Meanwhile, the libertarians are also polling high. A Merkel-libertarian coalition is in reach.

This will bode well for Germany, as a Black-Yellow coalition will lower taxes and deport more illegals, while also reducing bureaucracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

susannekablitz.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/dieses-land-ist-unrettbar-verloren/
youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just for our american friends: in germany "the libertarians" are actual more like your liberals.

bump

So then OP is a faggot and Germany is still on the path to self destruction.

inb4 Ampel autism because Lindner is a cuck.

Do you Germans always have to have a coalition?
How does anything ever get done with all the compromises and broken policy pledges?

>merkel
>libertarian
>deporting immigrants

Thanks for the laugh, bro.

Continuing the destruction of europe, i see?

What a surprise.

Politics is the art of compromises.

The German liberals are classic liberals.
The American liberals are socialdemocrats.

It's what most countries have. It's also way better than a retarded 2 party system where everything is undone every 4-8 years.

Yeah, yeah. Unterhemden-Lindner for the rescue, kek.

Go fuck yourself, cunt.

>classic liberals
>won't denounce the welfare state
Yeah, no. Germany has only one libertarian party and that is the PdV and those are polling around 0,1%, so that should tell you how popular libertarianism is among the average German welafare parasite.

what the fuck type of gangsign is he throwing up?

>deport more illegals

You're funny.

That's the sign German alphas use to assert their dominance over the pack

Why bother discussing this? Its like pondering what color paintjob you want on the car you just totalled.

or merkel is just gonna use the yellow ones as a tool to get a coalition just to fuck them over at every point again

You forgot to mention how both parties suck Brussels dick and will fight tooth and nail for the dissolvement of the German nation state, so the EU dictatorship can be strenghtened.
Libertarian my fucking ass.

The CDU always promises Tax cuts before the election and never goes through with it.

I don't think about Germany at all.

It's the German Freemason's version of this hand gesture. And they're whispering "ausgezeichnet" while they're doing it, which is German for "excellent".

>This will bode well for Germany
No. It will change EXACTLY nothing.

Should have done that during the world wars, burger.

The fat fuck who brought us electricity at six times the price it costs in France will be gone.
The little fucker who wants to censor the entire internet will be gone.

always promises to be hard on immigration too

He unironically cheers for the reelection of Merkel, the worst chancellor in German history next to Willy Brandt. He unironically tries to sell the CDU as conservative. He unironically is shilling for the FDP meme under Bilderberg Lindner.

And to top it all:
>will lower taxes and deport more illegals
This is not even funny, Hans Cückenschmitt.

This is the only good thing that would come out of black yellow, that fucking imp Maas would be gone. Unfortunately he still won't get what he fucking deserves. This little commie is ten times worse than Merkel and should be fucking flayed for his propaganda project against free speech.

So what?

Replacing one evil by another is completely meaningless.

It might not be much, but christ, would I be thankful if Maas and Schwesig are gone.

Is that pose a natural one? Go ahead and try it

And one of its former key figures commited fucking suicide out of desperation, her last words were "This country is unsavably lost."

>Do you Germans always have to have a coalition?
Yes. It's virtually impossible for one party to get more than 50% of the votes.

>How does anything ever get done with all the compromises and broken policy pledges?
Well, the voters and the parties have to check out what they have in common and then the compromises get done. That means a lot of the time one party can't get through what they rallied for in the campaign but quite seldomly they do the exact opposite of what they promised. When in doubt, they do nothing.

Exactly. It's well established for many decades. Even when they had a good percentage of votes 8 years ago they didn't get anything done.

Because electricity prices and internet censorship are the biggest issues in Germany at the moment. Gotcha

Damn, I didn't know that. That's pretty fucked up tbqh. Once the people that want liberty start killing themselves because they don't see any chance of achieving it you know shit's pretty fucked up. If just the FDP would uncuck themselves and actually advocate libertarianism, I would actually vote for them. But man, the fact that the team up with the greens is beyond disgusting and unforgivable. Teaming up with literal stalinists isn't something I can forget easily.

Well, yeah, when the censorship involves restricting free speech to make sure that only government-approved, diversity-friendly messages get posted online, it is.

Yeah, bad politics for faggots. The only true form of politics is absolutism.

Worked great for the French monarchy, right?

Wrong. pls kill yourself you retard.

>in germany "the libertarians" are actual more like your liberals.
Wrong, the FDP is pretty much the Republicans of German in the classical sense: They are categorily against any type of tax increase and want to lower taxes generally and they also want a smaller, less intrusive government. They also want drug liberalization, gay rights, an end to seatbelt laws and a stop to those who attack freedom of speech.

They are the rational equivalent to the American libertarians.

Fuck German cars the handling on them is terrible.

Japanese car masterrace

Exceptionally well up until they made a series of retarded errors that led to their downfall. Come on pastafriend you of all people should be able to appreciate the inherently dysfunctional nature of multilateralism

Yeah, North Korea is thriving.

Welcome to DDR 2.0 with more money, at the beginning, this time.

susannekablitz.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/dieses-land-ist-unrettbar-verloren/

Coalitions are not so bad. The coalition parties typically don't want to lose in the next election, so they are forced to cooperate. While this means compromises have to be reached, a coalition government can be highly efficient, as there is party discipline.

The benefit of a majority party system as in the UK is that you can push larger topics through more easily... but you need to still overcome internal party dissent, as part discipline is typically laking in the UK and the US (look at the Trump Republican majority that does not want to go along with Trump on many things).

Personally I'd prefer a majority democracy system... on the other hand the German coalition system has generally worked, so it is not that bad.

>Exceptionally well up until they made a series of retarded errors that led to their downfall

Happens when you develop so much hubris that you think you don't have to compromise with everyone else. You think you're the only one who has the answer to all questions but they end up being all wrong. There's a reason scientific articles must be peer reviewed.

Who's the guy in the top left?

Also I can see why you'd hate Martin Luther, you papist scum.

as long as merkel is in charge nothing will change

China is and will unironically be the new Superpower within our life time.

>so the EU dictatorship can be strenghtened.

Germany is the EU and the EU is Germany. Not sure what you are getting at, I for one welcome the dictatorship of GErmany over Europe.

>just for our american friends: in germany "the libertarians" are actual more like your liberals.

>The CDU always promises Tax cuts before the election and never goes through with it.
That is because the SPD always says "njet" to the tax cuts.

Last I remember, with the FDP, the CDU actually truly tried to cut down on bureaucracy and taxes.

Even Schaeubl is now saying there can be a progressive tax cut system in place if Merkel wins - quite extensively really.

What happened to Schulz?

Better than a GK desu. I miss based Sabine.

>What happened to Schulz?
Died in a train crash. Not even kidding.

North Korea is a great example of absolutism leading to political stability and domestic tranquility.

Spoken like a true descedant of Rome.

China is not run by absolutism. There isn't one person who decides everything and there's no compromise. There's actually internal processes to deal with disagreements from the people in ruling party.

Yeah it always amazes me that germans dont understand this. WE ARE THE EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE
Good video.

The more people get to know him, they more they hate him. After his announcement to run for chancellor his party went from 20% to 33%, now they're back to 25% and its going down every week. They also lost 3 state elections in a row.

Few countries don't have political stability. I don't think you can be tranquil while starving though.

>implying tax cuts
Not while Schäuble is still alive

The ones where all your real men were slain and now all that's left is... you.

You surrendered your country to an invading force without a fight.

It's a one party state. Sure, you can split hair here, neveretheless it's totialitarian authoritarianism. And you just can't rule 1,4 billion people as one person alone. Although the head of the Chinese government comes much closer to it than, for example, even your president.

>The more people get to know him, they more they hate him.
That should apply for Merkel even more, you know.

The soviet union was pretty much Russia, so what? The EU is useful for the politicians and used to cut away oersonal liberties. I don't give a fuck about how "strong" Germany is, for all that I care the government should have way less power and if you disagree you sure as hell are not a "classic liberal".

Sure germany is the EU but the average german got nothing from it it just killed our middle class and we're now working slaves with bad wages
But yeah so great that every non german subhuman can come here and get more money as in his worthless home country woohoo
And muuh exports... nothing but stupid numbers the EU is the worst thing ever happened to the germans

>less than 50% until 2060
KEK

Ganz ehrlich, sogar RRG ist besser als die FDP

i don't get it..
what's wrong with 6% Other?

> Germany bad, very bad

lol

libertarians love illegal immigrants

Yeah i didnt say the EU is good for the German PEOPLE.

Ali gib döner

HELP

Unironisch FDP ist im Prinzip so wie die Grünen. Hass auf Arbeiter und Liebe für Ausländer. Wer FDP wählt ist der grösste Türkenliebhaber

Why is that man making the sign language word for vagina?

Lmao. It is funny where are all the Schultz shills Now? Autisticly screeching?

beacause he is a cuck

Naja hast schon recht.
>muh civic nationalism
>muh meritocracy
halt.

Gibt ja auch genug gut gebildete braune.

FDP = Canada.

Because the new slogan for germany from them is “beta republic germany“

Die einzige Person die ich von der FDP leiden konnte war die Sabine.

Besser FDP =Trudeau

>Thinking Merkel listens to her minority partner
Ask CSU how that's been working out

Merkel is literally now saying what Seehofer said a year ago.

But they did. They've had multiple huge famines and the population has never revolted.

FDP is fucking retarded and literally worthless outside of NRW.

>Unter mir wird es keine Obergrenze geben
You sure about that?

>Merkel listens to her minority partner
She actually did just that.

Also a GK would have been better desu, especially for the AfD.

Black-Yellow coalition would be a vast improvement over the status quo. It woul be great fun to see the chulzzian SPD fall apart completely in the face of Merkel-Lindner duo.

Lindner is a good guy, cucked by american standards, pretty based by german standards. His FDP would move Mekel's "conservative" party away from the toxic leftists influence of the past years.

Still doing the same but not here anymore
And it was too cringe anyway i mean trump was somehow funny and he did memy things but schulz is everything that is wrong with politicians
You guys make money with anything and everything is just way too much i mean all the rallies and so on and we on the other hand have some placards on the streets and that's it our politic os not some reality tv show

>and deport more illegals

The same Merkel that brought in 1 million people 2 years ago?

God you Germancucks are stupid beyond repair.

You saw what happened already ''let this time it's going to be different''.

Merkel has been calling Germany an ''Open Society'' for 1 year. That's Soros. Soros is ''right wing'' now?

I'm fine with a CDU-FDP coalition if there also is a strong AfD opposition to shift them to the right.

Warum benutzt ihr das Wort libertär?

Die FDP ist einfach nur liberal, definiert sich auch selbst als liberal.

Remove yourself.

CDU = good cap / CSU = bad cop
they have done that for decades

Kubicki is also a good guy. The real question here is: what happenes to the left in germany? 'Social Democracy' seems to be dying. Well all our lefty parties form one big mountain of shit?

The case could be made that the "laid back" nature of your politics is a big reason why most of the country just unthinkingly votes SPD or CDU every election. Our election was ridiculous but we successfully elected a meme. Boring politics is easily controlled politics.

>Gibt ja auch genug gut gebildete braune.
meme

Es sei denn 5-10% sind für Dich "genug". Im Verhältnis zu 20-25% Sozialhilfeempfängern und Dauerarbeitslosen.

He is copying Merkel...

Btw how will they do it because black yellow will not get pver 50 anyway?

Merkel is a ruthless opportunist. When nuclear energy is trendy, she supports it. When greens get popular, she steals their nuclear exit program. That's why she's in power since the dawn of man.

She opened borders because open borders was popular with the majority of germans. Now that people want security, she will get back to that.