/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: PEPE EDITION

Quick Rundown:
DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacks made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

New info:
>31 Maute members killed, 13 AFP soldiers killed
>Heavy fighting in brgy. Basak, Bangon and Gandungat
>large parts of Western Marawi under control
>air strikes are being conducted
>more reinforcements to arrive

Current situation:
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating
>Duterte now allows citizens of Mindanao to have weapons to defend themselves
>Maute, Abu Sayaff ,and BIFF forms a new group loosely translated as ISIS of the East
>NPA has been confirmed to execute offensives in Mindanao and presumably other parts of the country
>Fog of war is still thick only the confirmed deaths are the reliable data for the happenings

STAY ALERT FOR EARTHQUAKES

Videos:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4
youtube.com/watch?

LAST THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf
ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4
twitter.com/Rita_Katz
youtube.com/watch?v=CbDYJdjxdpo
kikebook.com/becomingfilipino/videos/1882345412030655/
archive.is/8mHZL
kikebook.com/ppmiii/photos/a.1312623788802597.1073741827.1312488648816111/1465672723497702/?type=3&theater
kikebook.com/ppmiii/photos/a.1312623788802597.1073741827.1312488648816111/1466561380075503/?type=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Additional Info:
> Some background information about the conflict:
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf

ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf

> New video release from the terror scum
twitter.com/Malikejder47/status/867775580137283586

> Older videos from the start of the attack:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4

> twitter.com/Rita_Katz
Search for "Philippines", "Mindanao" or "Marawi" to get some insight of the recent activity from groups who pledged their alliance to ISIS.

>Jose Rizal Pepe
oh that's witty

>Megaman Robot Masters.jpg

just fucking die you Clinton News Network fucks
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Martial Law according to Ramos
youtube.com/watch?v=CbDYJdjxdpo

Kill them all, Duterte!

I just don't get Ramos, is he just concerned about the "abuses" that might happen? Or was the gold really that attractive?

kikebook.com/becomingfilipino/videos/1882345412030655/

At least this leaf is enjoying it

check'em

>when your general elections are utter shit
F

Funny thing is he said we could fend them off easily when he can't even manage to straighten up the rebels in Mindanao during his time when they were just a bunch of people from backwater provinces.

And he also said that businesses in the Philippines will be affected by Martial law, he's just stating the obvious, but would he rather prioritize the safety of the Filipino people OR the businesses first? He doesn't know his priorities.

I wonder if he regrets endorsing or convincing duterte to run for prez

a good old Mosley fascism can solve our problems big time

how did this ebin post get that much attention

it's not even that good

will Duts really go with the purge all problems if he declares martial law promise?

I mean he did well with the druggy purge
but I wonder if he is allowed to slaughter those poor muslims :(

If he regrets it then it will be the biggest backfires in his life (or what's left of it).

His enemy was Nur back then
They were hardly back water tho

The maute is the backwater one

that's it, I'm a #lenimissile now

I bet those who are prostesting the martial law right now are the same people who goes on a hate tirade for him

Renato Constantino is an effective brianwasher

i think that, without alienating the OPEC assholes, our native muslims tribes should be shamed. Ruthlessly so.
Less bloody and less work if you asked me.

Fucking kikebook Philippine ebin maymay pages are cancer

Guys who's winning

Ours? Hah. They certainly are. Kill me.

UP here, can confirm, I honestly made notes every time my Kas prof taught a misconception or pushed an agenda.

Anyone here from /m/?

It's an edit right?

There's no way a Sup Forums meme gets 660 likes and 908 shares

>that shit eating grin
KEK

As do the majority (almost all) of political kikebook pages made by Filipinos.

>bomb isis when !
/sg/ is whit you guys ! keep up the goods work !

Nope, I checked just now, it does have that many likes and shares.

When I heard that over the news, I almost went ballistic. My ears felt like they were bleeding. Most of the fuckers who share the same sentiment don't know what will happen if ISIS spreads in the Philippines. Syria should be a testament to what happens if terrorists gain even a slight foothold, they will stall for as long as they can while playing the victim. They will spread these false propaganda that makes them the victims. And after that you will see news about terrorist bombings in the Philippines, every week. Also, I hope that these media-shills get the first taste of it.

Link it brother

Aren't all flips watching Doto right now?

guys you have a map of the current situation on the ground ?

Why exactly is it again that we Flips have fucking terrible netiquette? Are the low speeds to blame?

>Are the low speeds to blame?
The only correct answer

Doto is very popular, I'm sure you know the reputation of flips

bit-dot-ly-slash-2qqRADb

Nagbabasa mga yan dito tapos screengrab para magpasikat sa FB

Just post the entire facebook link and make it kikebook

why do mudslime love tarps so much

Do we even have a bomb?

Can't post the full link because system thinks it's spam

Lmao LD jewnose has a flip gf now?

Goddammit

You change face to kike just like what this user does

>not using archive.is
>not turning into m.facebook for this purpose
archive.is/8mHZL

maybe we haven't have our own authentic chan experience to let out the otherwise impotence-inducing rage

we have those jets now
Since Duterte we have been using them to bomb the fuck out of the muzzies in Basilan
Speaking of Sulu, Abu Sayaf seems to be too BTFO with all the leaders surrendering.

Heck, I even think that Marawi is a diversion so those fucks can escape the onslaught

putang ina nyo reddit

Fucking hell. Shows over folks, retards a'coming.

kikebook.com/ppmiii/photos/a.1312623788802597.1073741827.1312488648816111/1465672723497702/?type=3&theater

What happend? I am not watching between games, Slacks is on the panel

anong puwedeng gawin sa mga to?

Fucking disgusting

patawad, bagong salta lang.

Just report 'em.

FUCKING (((FACEBERG))) COCKSUCKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to to to

I checked LD's twitter, he has a filipino girlfriend now.

kikebook.com/ppmiii/photos/a.1312623788802597.1073741827.1312488648816111/1466561380075503/?type=3

Fucking hell

Welp comfy general is over

wow nice hat!

>report
hey brilliant idea. for hatemongering and violating safe space

I just noticed that they also have new guns. Damn. breddy cool.
Yeah those fucking attention-whore pages are just letting newshits in here because of "le astig meme-aggregator site xD" .

Huy mga putang ina alis na kayo mga yawa.

the SAF APC where the terrorists salvaged the 50cal they have on one of their pickups rn

Peace talks with the CPP-NPA-NDF is useless from the start the government is bidding them for peace since the term of Corazon Aquino, all negotiotions are futile. Peace talks are political tactics used by the commies in order to 1. prevent the government from neutralizing them 2. give them the liberty to circulate propaganda to the ignorant masses without consequences
3. to further build up and expand their numbers and establish bases. To them peace talks are nothing but delaying tactics to be used against the government to strengthen their agenda. Commie manifesto talks about using the democratic system against itself to establish communist rule.

Remember when LP didn't see this coming, their hacking wasn't enough

On a sidenote boys, Are the filipino youth or filipino Gen X becoming more right leaning in your observations? My younger brother and his friends are literally posting redpill charts and "alt-right" memes on kikebook all the time.
Is it a backlash against SJW culture? or the effect of memes..?

Probably just disgruntled normalfag tier.

Centre-right maybe. But most of the population leans on the right side even the youth. Metro Manila went for Duterte during the elections right? Only Makati went for binay

It was almost a day ago already, this thread should be okay

general response to kaartehan

No it's opposite. At least before, can't really say for now. A lot of my classmates are fucking liberals, the UP kind of liberal. Annoying as fuck. I'm only one of the few.

from what i noticed we are a bit more right leaning
probably because we have so much history of fighting against a foreign influence, in all honesty it was only recently the LP started the relationship with the globalists

>Only Makati went for binay
Muh legacy

theyre edgy

I'll make eh go away at the next thread lads
OP will deliver

Obvious underage detected

It was the opposite for me. I was on my last term of college last may and everyone is full heil duterte

>underage b&
Good to see though. Aral muna.

sorry, I'm definitely out of touch with youth being a relative oldfag. but some millenials at my workplace are liberal as fuck and I avoid them at all costs.

Reset your fucking router now

See you in 3 yeras lad
Comeback when you know the kikes did everything wrong

>left-right spectrum
I don't think you can characterize it as "left" and "right", the Philippine context is different. Note how liberals in our country also tend to be more free-market-oriented.

But if you mean that there's a push against the liberalism of the established classes, then yeah there is, but I don't think it's that significant. The case is more that people were always a bit conservative, it's just that now social media has made them visible, compared to the dominance of Westernized liberals before.

patuli ka muna boy

The Millennials are a lost cause. I'm talking about Gen X, guys who are at max 18 years old now.

> (15yrs)
reported for being underage b& go back to the blue boards

dynamic IP naman ang pinas tomorrow pupunta yung ban sa iba

> underage
fuck off it's this guy

I guess you're right. Economically, we're hardly against communism.

Tang ina mo queen thot

well fuck i cant leave.. bans the only thing stopping me

TWENTY-EIGHT YEARS OF LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC DOGSHIT
> i can't separate liberalism and democracy desu~
>erap seems harmless during his presidency
SINCE 1987 FLIPLANDIA HAS BEEN A FUCKING MESS AND IS SYSTEMATICALLY KEPT THAT WAY