Did this girl deserve it?

Did this girl deserve it?

express.co.uk/news/world/630381/ISIS-poster-girl-sex-slave-jihadis-beaten-death-hammer

Y E S
E
S

>enslaved
>raped god knows how many times
>hammered to death when she tried to escape

I wish this would happen to every liberal who defends these savages.

Yes and nothing of value was lost

totally

yup

Stop!
Hammer time.
Got what she deserved.

Yes, natural selection in action.

Yes. Needed to happen to spook other idiots out of their plans.

no but she asked for it and got it so what do you want

Liberals be like "Russian hacked their brains".

If there was a video I wouldn't need any more fapping material for the rest of the year.

>Convert to Islam and join a terrorist organization
>Have all the freedoms you ever knew rescinded under the laws of that religion and be treated like cattle
>Get killed when you step out of line

Her own choice, so she got what she deserved.

Aye.

She was cute, tho

>Escapes rape camps in Serbia only to throw her Austrian citizenship away and become a sex slave for mussies in ISIS
Top kek,this post will make my whole day.

The fuck she expect?

yes, and more.

She probably expected what the isis fighter told her, did not deserve it

What's our nickname for her, Sup Forums?

She's really beautiful. Must've been molested as a youngster or something. It's a shame.

Oh well

no she was just a bosnian who lived surrounded by Turks, basically just thought she was traveling to another mudslime country

She was a Bosnian muslim so she was worthless to begin with.

How is this even a question? OFC LOL

How stupid can you be to join a terrorist organization that treats women like slaves?

She joined, she's one of them. Only feel sad for the familly.

She was a succubus who got tired of the ahegao and got redpilled way too late.

she used wymyn logic

Damn I remember them, she is dead already? hardly lived year... still lived longer than most new recruits tho

>no she was just a bosnian who lived surrounded by Turks
And this is somehow evidence that she WASN'T molested as a young girl?

You just listen to the media, and how Muslims officially treats women like treasure, and hide them to empower them. Not everybody had access to real news in their youth.

>Did this girl deserve it?
She got her wish... not my fault she has stupid dreams

i don't know but it seems they really nailed her

>Samra Kesinovic
typical slav garbage

Dirty muslim whore loved every second of it. I hope they cut her dirty muzzie pussy open slowly before they hammered her to death

thats pretty hilarious

No, she did not deserve it.

If we had banned Islam in Europe, she would be a normal girl now, working and having a bf. But NO, we had to let Islam be Islam because we are so "tolerant".

Nazism is banned here for a reason. I see no difference in Nazism and radical Islam - so I am for banning both.

She wanted to feel the love of Allah and she got it.

>We will serve Allah and we will die for him

>Samra Kesinovic

Yup

What do her toes look like?

Hammertoe

covered in fur

She's Bosnian, who are Muslim Slavs.

No
>Did she choose it?
yes

>Nazism is same as dirty camel herder rapists
Neck yourself you ignorant cuck.

Pussy pass

We should have killed her mother when we had the chance

they won't even acknowledge her existence because it is too triggering.

You guys call yourself redpilled and believe this pile of fake news bullshit propaganda? No corpse, no pics no witness but an "unnamed girl" who just so happens to have lived with the most famous girl in isis , and which apparently managed to escape when the other one couldn't after several attempts?

Just kys if you believe this retarded propaganda

glad she was able to fulfill her dream

fpbp

She is a traitor to the Slavic people as she is a dirty Bosnian Muslim they don't deserve to be called Slavs, the only thing the Bosnian Muslims deserve is death. I dream of a new Srebrenica every day.

Yep. Basically darwinism at work. She dun goof'd and the world said "you're a waste of oxygen, goodbye"

No, it was completely naive, and very dumb, but that's a horrible fate I would not wish on any naive person. Obviously it was totally expected.

rare flag

how new r u?

this

No, women are completely programabble. Her countrymen and leaders are to blame

not rare and not a flag

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What's the correct term for a gay ass couple of triangles?

Fuck this retarded bitch.

(For about tree fiddy.)

>muslim from bosnia goes to join muslims in syria

Who cares?

Girls in the east seem to take getting hammered and stoned too literally

My sister dated some muslim guys as well. The funny thing is they all drank much alcohol and partied a lot but if there was something they went ''durka durka muh islam'' everytime.
One thing has to be said though. Most of them are very good and alpha looking,

Cuck

Absolutely deserved it. She, like basically every girl I know younger than 35, has forsaken her culture, and her fathers. They are enemies of us all actually. So. Let them ruin themselves if they wish, I will instead choose to honor and respect, love and support, build and protect a life with someone who doesn't hate themselves to the point of self destruction.

This is an age of mind control. Of enchantment. Of hypnosis. Of bewilderment. People who cannot wake up from this nightmare lose the right to call themselves people. They are, in fact, cattle and fodder for others machinations. I speak absolute truth. My word is dharma.

Nepal

Shut up pajeet

>Muh cuck

Yeah, right. Fuck off retard.

his head is shaped like candy corn

When I saw footage of isis cutting aid workers heads off it horrified & sickened me, because I'm not a psycho, when she saw them do that it got her so wet that she went over there to fuck the guys doing it, she deserved everything she got.

How's Germany, Aleksandar? Still LARPing as a Croat out of shame?

This is returning soon

Ignore the turk rapebaby

>If we had banned Islam in Europe, she would be a normal girl now, working and having a bf.

Right, she would have a boyfriend who was in a gang or some other criminal pos. Because that's the kind of "bad boy" dumb slut chicks like this always choose.

Yes she did deserve it.

It is a monstrous thing that happened to these girls BUT they left their homes to join. I can't feel too bad when they did this to themselves. This should prove how horrendous their religion truly is. Yet libtards refuse to see the truth and they just kneel and suck Islams dick.

>My sister dated some muslim guys as well.

kys cuck

Almost makes me wanna join ISIS

Almost

What happened Tonibler, are you triggered? Don't worry, we kill you last.

>Most of them are very good and alpha looking,
lol'd

>we

you'll get deported back to Russia along with the rest of your mongoloid kin

Do you realise the only reason you're allowed to exist in Germany is because the Germans have agreed you can?

And that when the Germans decide you can't, you can't?

I don't know what gave you the idea that Christians were peaceful people. Your family was slaughtered like dogs in the crusades, correct?

this is what allah wants

Absolutely.
This.

Any video of her being hammered to death?

Second post best post

>PUBLISHED: 18:05, Wed, Dec 30, 2015
we certainly haven't already covered this dozens of times already, excellent post good sir! here have some le gold!

Yes.
Btw, they say that their glorious martyrs will receive their 72 virgins and such, but what happens when the "martyr" is actually a girl? Will the raping continue even in her afterlife?

Deserve? Stupid question. She earned it for herself though with her own decisions.

I get hard thinking about raping her

If only

Yes.

>We will serve Allah, and die for him.
>We will serve Bagdaddy, and die for him.

ftfy, fucking bitch.

Women lack critical thinking ability and thus this is a fault of us for allowing jews to take over the media to influence this type of behavior among women. You can't trust the niggers of gender with any type of self determination

No, but it's still hilarious.

Yes
However, she did not deserve to escape