Now that trump is banning German cars, what is your next American car?

Now that trump is banning German cars, what is your next American car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js5shqbjzhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D8aQ04dyRAM
youtube.com/watch?v=81ESBO3Mchs
youtube.com/watch?v=XVmKyJXHXRE
youtube.com/watch?v=rphN3R6KKyU
youtube.com/watch?v=m5MhzNjYiSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trump is banning German cars
wat

How will america ever recover?

Time to buy a Lada, m8.

>2017
>cars
kek
why would you buy german car if you could buy super fast japanese motobike like yamaha r1?

trump isn't banning shit this is his meme of the deal bullshit. teslas are dogshit tho

>2017
>not owning a ferrari

wew lads

Fuck off ivan you know youd only get to ride it only 1 month out of the year in your depressing snowy shithole

I ride it almost 8 months a year. so fuck off nigger.

I highly doubt that, considering russians barely know how to drive cars let alone a motorcycle

i have a nissan, i have always had a nissan, and i will continue to have nissans, until they are no longer built in the US.

>American car

I don't want some piece of shit that rattles before it's driven off the lot. Japanese cars and more specifically Toyota and Honda senpai desu. I won't buy anything else.

you can doubt whatever you want in your NEET life somewhere deep in new mexico shithole. I bet you don't even have a driver license, kek. And I live in the most modern city in the world - moscow and there are a lot of bikers and actually nice roads.

>GR
olive you should pay denbts instead of buying ferraris

why would he ban german cars?

I already own an American car

Yeah enrich those japs instead of your fellow Americans faggot.

I own a Ford and it's a great machine. Henry Ford one of Americas most prominent anti semites.

>russians

>buying american cars
I would rather neck myself.

no political point to the thread

No point to your life

>forgot pic related

Clearly the point is to circle-jerk over trumps brand new plan.

Because they are garbage made by turks

>you will never drive your new BMW M3 down the autobahn in 1988, visit East Germany and rub your superior wealth in the noses of filthy commies

youtube.com/watch?v=Js5shqbjzhQ

jesus that looks terrible

You wanted something to say you poor nigger faggot from the worst country in EU. I bet you live in the box of a refrigerator.

As opposed to american cars, which are garbage made by mexicans. I'm only really paying attention to asian brands and tesla, these days.

go to bed, ivan

>IMMA BUY A CADILLAC
>gets red
Who the fuck gets a RED Cadillac?

I'm still gonna buy a BMW. All my friends have them and they're really nice cars. Go ahead and keep buying pleb Nissan and Toyotas. I'd buy a ford before I buy those dime a dozen piles of shit.

>Implying I'd buy an overpriced POS in the first place

Most MODERN city in the world, fucking end yourself lmao

Buy Australian cars.

But I want something good

Really another trump "ban" sounds like liberal news speak on something that is involving perhaps fairly taxing their cars since they tax ours or something.

Dont worry though....some intern for a clerk for a judge in guam im sure will over rule this or some bullshit.

I prefer SAAB

Australian cars are good.

>american cars
>2017

ishygddt. japanese car master race.

Nah man, that looks pretty nice.

Oh poor retarded kid, you probably don't have any education because there's no schools in your shithole country so you only can just post some stupid pictures. poor kid.

What's wrong? Okay prove me wrong. Oh wait... estonia is the internet already available there?

Liiiiincoooooooooln

Don't be racist.

american cars are not garbage because they are made by mexicans...they are garbage because they are made by intoxicated union workers and dindunuffins. The foreign carmakers that dont use union work make great cars with american labor. Also the engineers ford/gm/chrysler hires are total fucking garbage (do they even have engineers?) i mean when a jap car can have a 2.5L inline 4 get 40mpg on the highway with good HP/Torque and the american variant gets worse MPG than a V6 with less hp/torque and breaks more often...something aint right...

Truth be told i feel american car makers are trying not to be competitive (globalism)

I drive a Nissan made by non-union labor in the USA

>yah, picked it up in da ghatto mang
>Got dem 20 inch rimz nigguh.
I'm keeping my Phaeton until it decides to implode. Which, all things considered, won't be too long. Japanese import after that, currently looking at a cheap as fuck but good looking rx7.
>tfw aut/o/motive masochist.

OP probably intended to have a discussion about feee global trade vs protecting workers with tariffs. Then Sup Forums happened, and between Russian spergposting and antisemites praising Ford not for paying his workers well or inventing modern production lines but for being an antisemite, the thread collapsed into autism.

>most modern city in the world - moscow

(You)

Calm down Serbia, everyone likes you.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8aQ04dyRAM

This, or a Buick or Cadillac, though Cadillac has more high end options than Buick.
Plus, all of Cadillacs in NA are made in America.

Same Nissan just works, have an altima at 180,000miles and an xterra at 300,000miles

They just keep going

>buying the base model ct6
Are you poor or something?
>As opposed to american cars, which are garbage made by mexicans. I'm only really paying attention to asian brands and tesla, these days.
Wrong.

You should watch this video. Union labor is part of the problem, but the real cause for reliability issues is part quality, not assembly defects.

youtube.com/watch?v=81ESBO3Mchs

>I live in the most modern city in the world - moscow

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We're not making cars anymore m8

This, I will only buy Japanese. I'm hoping Honda release the next gen Prelude in the coming years

kek

Just buy Toyota. Its more reliable anyways

Drumpf really was a mistake, what a fucking moron.

You're both correct. The UAW protects people that it shouldn't, while companies, Chrysler in particular, contracts almost all manufacture to the lowest bidder after taking designs from completely different cars.
>tfw robotics integrator/plc/cnc/pneumatics/hydraulics engineer, know very little about mech eng.
>somehow end up designing gears for the hybrid Pacifica. I still have no clue how that task landed on my desk.
youtube.com/watch?v=XVmKyJXHXRE
It's only gotten worse(on the human side), both on the assembly end as well as the manufacture.

Found the kike

you fags i bought an American luxury car in 2014 don't need you fags to tell me not to buy feminie cars

ford ranger when they start making them again next year

American cars can literally drive themselves and you think they care about planned-obsolesce crap?

Mechanic here, NEVER BUY GERMAN CARS, Especially VW, jesus theyre designed to break in very specific places its evil.

vid related, why American cars are now the apex predators

youtube.com/watch?v=rphN3R6KKyU

its because the EU has such high standards on importing cars and we dont. virtually impossible to sell american cars in europe and turn a profit because of tariffs. so the game plan is to tariff their shit right back or they relax the tariffs and allow american cars to be sold at fair prices

>Tesla shill

I don't get it. In Europe we have also unions. And they do not use crappy materials and blame it on the unions.

>buying american cars, ever

No thanks I like my cars to last more than 5 years

crown vic of course

>estonia is the internet already available there?
Dude, Esti has like the on of the best internet in Europe

>virtually impossible to sell american cars in europe and turn a profit because of tariffs
That is wrong.
It's impossible to turn a profit because why the hell would you buy an american car

Who cares niggers glorify bmw now, BMW is literally a nigger tier car

american>german

>Henry Ford one of Americas most prominent anti semites.
But isn't he, you know, dead?

Bavaraboos BTFO

>you will never get a martenitsa from the qt bulgarian girl at work

FUCKING CUNT GET BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU TURKISH RAPE BABY

I would say it's safest to lease a new German car. Most risky is buying a used German car.

>And they do not use crappy materials
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5MhzNjYiSo

No, he lives on in every car.
>F.uck O.ff R.ace D.enier

just stop it. there is no way that anyone legitimately believes that american cars are better than german cars.

Just purchased my wife a loaded 2009 Acura RDX with 60k miles. Dont like the gas mileage or the fact you cant stream music through the Bluetooth (though my 2008 mercury Milan was able to). Drives great though. Fun to go through turns. Comfy seats. Good job Japan. Wish I could afford a new one.

>: louise-mensch
That's an Oldsmobile you literal cuckold

>falling for the made in America meme
You've created plenty of jobs in Mexico.

Thanks, 400hp Corvette V8 is a lot of fun
I'm a white guy in marketing, do see lots of niggers driving Cadillacs though
>not recognizing a 1st gen CTS-V by the front alone
Are you blind or something?

Roommate has 2013 chevy sonic. He's using public transportation now.

Shareholders are American retard. That's who you're enriching when you buy a product.

oh fug you are right. they pretty much looked all the same in the 80s anyways

>Tesla
>Doggo shiz

Elaborate.

i do. ive had plenty of ford trucks and never have an issue. regular maintenance, dont drive it like im auditioning for fast and the furious 74. never had to fix anything. maybe ive been lucky but ill still to american made.

>chevy sonic
i offer my condolences

I REALLY fucking like the look of the new Mondeo

The 2017 Fiesta looks very tasty as well desu.

Honestly, I'm shocked every time I see a white guy driving a Cadillac. Don't they know that's a nigger car?

>making kikes rich and giving beaners jobs
I bet you think the military fights for our freedom too, huh?

it's the biggest fucking meme company
>produced ~84000 cars in 2016
>stocks rated higher than ford

Isn't Ford still owned by the Ford family?

I dunno, I'm just shitposting

> tfw only buy JDM Toyotas

actually im a shill-bot, theyve automated that too

Did many of these larger American sedans ever exist in Germany?

I mean I get your point. That's why I don't buy GM anymore.