Why does everything these days seem like a fad?

Why does everything these days seem like a fad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDwcFrLJRyI&t=452s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the only thing it has is its new and other people use it because its new.
So then it stops being new and people stop using it and its dead.
It has no depth or use in this particular case.

Because normies that find something and spam it on normie apps that we don't use like Facebook and instagram

And to us, or anyone really that isn't invested in that it appears as if it came up over night

using mine now, u mad?

It's not a fad, it's a meme.

Read Dawkins on memes - they mutate from generation to generation.

He defined them to show difference between behaviour transferred by genetic material and behaviour transferred by learning or impression - memes.

I shit you not.

It's still a fad, like bellbottoms or flagpole sitting.

Because (((they))) have turned (((pop culture))) into jumping from one fresh new thing to the next

Nah, pic is me, just wondering

What are those?

Surely it is.

You got a civilization of submissive imbeciles that can't form personal opinion, so whatever you flash at them that replaces the monogamy of this boring life, they'll absorb like sponges.

Whenever I see people using new slang now I look it up and find out it's 5 years old and passé now. I think maybe this is just what getting older means

These fads are built around contentless items. How could something that you spin last or more than a week? Instead, buy one, Snapchat a video of it and be done.

autism spinners

you sound like a huge faggot

normies have ALWAYS gone from 1 retarded fad to the next

I know that feeling, also stupid abbreviations showing up everywhere with no idication as to what they stand for. Took me years to figure out what YOLO was..

One of my employees had one of them, a 24 year old kid, I was writing a report on a recent study's we did. He's sitting in the office and wasting time and he started spinning it and it was just so grating, fired him right there.

Because you're getting older. Its always been this way.

People get bored and have easy access to new ideas via the internet. So as soon as something begins to fade, the next big thing comes along and herd mentality kicks in. People can't be bored anymore, otherwise they may think about the world around them if they don't have a distraction. They are not ready to see the world so they bury they're heads in the proverbial sand.

I don't know, is it a new fad to keep blatantly viral marketing your gay little spinny toy shit here?

fidget spinner

You're right, let's all just sit in a candlelit room and discuss Dawkins, sounds like fun.

The whole point is cultural behaviour, can be passed on from generation to generation if it helps their chance of survival. Essentially acting like a gene.

eg, burying or the burning the dead, or sending them off to sea, increases the chance of a communities survival because rotting corpses carry life threatening diseases.

So called "adults" need increasing distractions in order to make it through the day without suicidal ideation.
The other day while shopping for some groceries I saw a grown "man" spinning this shit in public. I was fucking disgusted.

something people who used to wear fedoras then started to vape now have something else they be be more gay about.

this just poped in my front page
youtube.com/watch?v=iDwcFrLJRyI&t=452s

It's time to let the civilization fall.

Normies are retarded animals, they need to stave off the increasing feelings of dread and depression as they know something isnt quite (((right))) with their lives and society but they are too cowardly to grow up an acknowledge it.

What else is new

>be me
>walk down the street
>like 6 kids i see have that shit already

THE MEMES, JACK!