What are your thoughts on 46th President of the United States of America?

What are your thoughts on 46th President of the United States of America?

He is so fucking scary looking.

You mean Pence or Ryan? One of them takes office 3-5 months from now.

how did his daugter go from intern at the robin hood foundation to senior advisor to tim kaines financial team?

>nepotism

Schumer needs to be reprimanded for his corruption and gross conduct in office

he means satan

Yeah! No high-ranking Republicans would ever engage in nepotism, right?

Reagan's dead, son. Even more dead than that mummified vermin was while in office.

that's not a picture of mike pence.

trump will resign before the end of his first term. mark my words.

Remember that time he wrote a public letter to Apple over a defect in the iPhone 4?

no one is saying that, david.....i wish i could slap you because you sound like a cunt.

nepotism is on both sides but the regressive left has convinced themselves that inbreds are the only viable option.

go swim in a lake or something

It wont be this chucklefuck, you think anyone is going to elect a (fake) crybaby?

Bannon 2020 all the way baby.

>being this mad and defensive
Things aren't going well over there, I see.

What happens when Trump wins his second term? Is he still the 45th or does he become the 46th president?

He likes children.

youre goddamn right im mad. charlie schumer had his greasy claws in connecticut during the sandy holocaust and set up gene rosen.

but youre right. im not angry at you as a person, just your existence

please God no
I'll do anything
even observe Ramadan

Fucking a white male?

He shouldn't be allowed based on Amy schumer's movies alone.

He showed up and gave a stump speech about how great he was at my sister's Fordham University graduation about 8 years ago. He was not an announced speaker. He just showed up and spoke to us about all the great things he had been doing for young people in Congress. Thought that was kind of a dick move

It will just be his second term as the 45th President. He'll be the 46th when John Miller is elected in 2024

My thoughts?
We already have a Jewish president.