It really was a botched robbery

It really was a botched robbery.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll be honest, I was on board the Seth Rich train with finding Seth Rich's murderer, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these Sup Forums posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious Sup Forumstards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.

filename kek

regardless of the murder conspiracy, if he was the "leak" then he did bring down Hillary and is a true patriot. if somehow it ever comes out he was silenced, then he will elevate to nathan hale tier.

Hey guys, not going to lie, former Seth Rich truther here! Just got off the phone with the DC police and yup, just as we all expected, there is nothing to this case. They practically said it's a wild goose chase!

Anyway, now with that out of the way, I think we should all sit back, relax and hit the hay or maybe see a movie. I'm going to be seeing Snatched today, if there is anyone else in Mountain View, California wants to see Snatched, then come along! I think we should all go see a movie together.

>replying to the eternal australian

In all seriousness, Seth should not be allowed near the nuclear codes.

i'm alone, so alone. so alone i will reply to brazilians too.

>so viciously investigated
Huh?

REMINDER TO ALL NEWBIES.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
This article is 2 days old!
"The family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich is calling on the Washington, D.C. police department to go public with details of the murder investigation, after ten months of near-silence from law enforcement officials and as theories continue to spread about the mysterious circumstances of Rich’s shooting death last July."
SAVE THIS ARTICLE AND SHOW IT TO ANYONE CLAIMING Sup Forums SHOULD LEAVE THE CASE ALONE. THEY ARE SHILLS OR MISINFORMED

*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu!

Not the most simplest, simply because nothing was robbed. To have a robbery, you need robbed goods. A botched robbery when you've got a subdued victim because you shot him twice (botched because you didn't intend to shoot him at the start), means you can now rob him easily and quickly.

We can assume better that the suspects intended to shoot him from the start since nothing was taken.

We're left with

Associate murder
gang initiation, serial killing and similar

>Hillary Clinton found dead with a gunshot to the back of the head
>nothing stolen

"Sorry guys, botched robbery."

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Haha, just yanking your chains guys. The case was already solved ages ago. Yup, just got off the phone with the DC Police and, as we all expected, it turns out he was murdered by some random thief. They think it was over drug money Seth owed because he was a heroin addict after all. Welp, at least this wild goose chase is over!

With that out of the way, does anybody here want to go out for a camping trip? I'd love to meet some of you blokes, I'm in California if you're interested in meeting with me.

Only if we get to take a long nap afterward.
So sleepy...

O-oh. I live in mountain view. I wouldn't hate see8ng a movie...

the robbery was "botched" and in the process he was murdered.

That's a perfect example showing the stupidity of the robbery theory.

Unless the police have more evidence than what they've let the media known, then you can't get robbery from it as the likely motive.

Hence, they shot him.

If it was still a robbery, even a botched one, they would have robbed him when he was incapacitated.

Since the 2 apparent suspects didn't, we can assume that robbery wasn't their intent.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

I know a few normies that actually feel this way (the independent investigation is mean spirited). I just don't get it. Many investigators think Seth Rich was a hero and they are trying to exalt his legacy to a modern Paul Revere status. How is this "viscous?"

maybe he resisted and put up a fight which the robber did not expect. or maybe it was a black killing a white man "hate crime"? or maybe a botched "gay rape"?

Since there was 2 men, I doubt they would have had problems with robbing him after they shot him. Even just one guy is going to have an easy time when Seth was on the ground in pain.

Another motive, such as a hate crime (as you say), would be more likely in this case than robbery.

In this thread. A bot talking to itself, a shill, and a man replying to a bot.
Just look the reply my answer got. Does it make any sense?