WE

metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/white-men-are-being-replaced-in-classical-paintings-with-black-women-6658354/

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/01/20/heres-the-problem-with-everyone-aspiring-to-get-a-big-kim-kardashian-arse-6386688/
heatst.com/culture-wars/metro-uk-writer-aspiring-to-a-butt-like-kim-kardashian-is-cultural-appropriation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, that's like totally creative and shit.

I mean, you totally couldn't make your own classic art with strong black women, right?

>We
Have absolutely no talent on your own so the only other option is to appropriate work created by whites?

pathetic.

How is this not cultural appropriation?

It was either this or smear menstrual blood all over a canvas. I'd say they are getting better.

This is the hilarious irony of it.

Disgusting.

ahhh, the Holy Trio of Cuckery (UK, France and Germany) never stops to amaze.

Also I'm surprised the title doesn't end in some variation of:
>...and you have to see it
>...and it's literally amazing
>...and why that's a good thing
>...and no whites, that's not cultural appropriation
>...and why you should love it

She put:
‘When you consider that all human life came out of Africa, the Garden of Eden and all, then it only makes sense to paint God as a black woman.'

Where? In every masterpiece painted which are hanging in museums you can still see the original art.

Don't fall for Soros's manipulation, don't read clickbait.

>... and it's beautiful

>‘When you consider that all human life came out of Africa, the Garden of Eden and all, then it only makes sense to paint God as a black woman.'

well, kurwa, why not paint fish over there?
considering how we all evolved from some kind of water creatures.

Man, i swear, libtards with their retarded ((((logic)))).

>literally stealing
and it's niggers of course

>rape, murder and outbreeding whites into a minority (then out of existence) isn't enough
>we're going to completely erase you from history as if you were never here
It's amazing that people still think it's white people who are racist and hateful.

Please wait... calibrating Marxist talking point... does not compute

imagine the dudes living in italy 350 years ago waking up and seeing this shit.

fucking niggers man

That's not even try anymore humans came from Bulgaria and Greece.

Ha i know

Daily reminder that humankind evolved from Europe several hundred thousand years before nignogs chimps in Africa started walking straigth

>I created this

WUZ

This legitimately fucking pisses me off. It's European fucking art, made in fucking Europe why the fuck should it have niggers on it? That's like me going to some cave in kenya and bleaching the painting so they are culturally more diverse, like are you nuts? It's our fucking historical art, not some global modern presentation of white male privilege. It's literal history of a continent, culture and people - you can't just erase it because of what society you want to live in today. This is making me actually want to gas these god-fucking damn degenerate liberal cuck shit fucks. Bloody hell, just kill them all.

any european who lived here 350 years ago would explode with rage if they saw modern europe.

thanks ze germans for it.

I find this painting rather ableist.

I like your taste in games.

At what point did the humans get replaced with Bulgarians though?

There's a great awakening occurring before your very eyes.

They will speak of these times in the history books.

Now black people are stealing white art? Man, when my pappy said they would steal anything that wasn't bolted down he really wasn't kidding.

Whites did it first, so it's okay to do it back to them to make them understand how bad it is :^)

>When you consider that all human life came out of Africa
[Citation needed]

Fuck mean clean your desktop. Looks like my mom has been using your computer.

>liberal trendies
i fucking love Alex

This is the same person who crys about 'cultural apropriation' by whites who like large buts

metro.co.uk/2017/01/20/heres-the-problem-with-everyone-aspiring-to-get-a-big-kim-kardashian-arse-6386688/

I had to stop, that article takes way too long to get to the point.

>, and the results are fantastic

heatst.com/culture-wars/metro-uk-writer-aspiring-to-a-butt-like-kim-kardashian-is-cultural-appropriation/

I think this article sums up her key points

>replacing white people in paintings is totally fine

>white people using a tortilla recipe for a restaurant in Portland is like the worst thing ever, i can't even right now

LITERALLY SHAKING

Why isn't Sweden in that trio?

>Renaissance
>classical

>tfw out of Africa theory has now been btfo

Because then they'd be four?

That reminds me

goodebumps

bump

How?

fucking lol
>the wind travels that way which is good for ships and storms
OMG THAT MEANS...STUFF
god damn they are stupid

Someone else posted the article earlier in the thread, there's new fossil evidence that suggests the earliest hominids were found in Europe

Save your civilization whites. Save it.

yo this is crazy are niggers retarded

RARE
r u climbing everest???

>You're
I'm triggered

Is this satire or an edit?

When niggers can only plagiarize