Face it - he is Red-Pilled and smarter than Sup Forums

>Never names the Jew directly
>Rails against the "cultural marxists" and "postmodernists"
>Builds up a huge online following
>Hypes an obscure (to a millennial audience) "anti-communist" author Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
>Will explain the horrors of communism
>Wrote "200 Years Together"
>Book is a damning condemnation of World Jewry

Another prophet of kek

You're retarded if you think Peterson harbours any Nazi sympathies. He's a radical centrist.

he literally has sympathized with fascists.

Jordan B Peterson advocates for human sacrifice. Literal human sacrifice. He defends all kinds of crazy shit by saying, "Who knows? I don't know, maybe they knew something we don't."

>harbours any Nazi sympathies
He doesn't have to. He simply realizes that certain populations practice certain ideologies. Some ideologies are powerful and profoundly harmful for society. He merely seeks to understand the root of such self-destructive behaviors and formulates rationalizations to counter them.

No he hasnt quit being a dumb faggot

he is the father figure i never had 2bh

he really helped me a lot

>I didn't hear him say it so it didn't happen

Well that's the thing... you can't directly call out the globalist kikes without everyone assuming you're a bigot piece of shit.
Perhaps if we took his approach rather than shitposting merchant memes with "Hitler was wrong because he didn't kill the Jews", the reality of Zionist world domination would set in.

>you can't prove he didn't !!!
Not an argument, provide concrete evidence or fuck off

You guys call anyone who calls for calm, measured, rational discussio a shill or concern troll, so no, it's not going to happen

Why is it the same three cocksuckers getting talked about constantly? It's fucking obvious its just PR working for these assholes. Fuck that guy, and fuck black people.

>Rails against the "cultural marxists" and "postmodernists"
He also rails against antisemitism and Hitler
and is a holohoax believer. Having said that he
is does have some good things to say.

last time he was on Rogaine he explicitly went through the personality traits that make fascism appealing, and concluded with 'and in a lot of ways they're exactly right'. If that's not enough for you from a mainstream public figure and you just want to spit your dummy out because he didn't literally say 'HEIL HITLER WOLOLOLO' then you might as well just never read or listen to anything but the daily stormer

Though no one will name Jewish ideology, and some truly fucked up genetics, there has however been a breakthrough as now, names are named.

When this happens, it is up to those who see the names to connect the dots. It's better to get the individual to Red-pill themselves than to be persuaded by useless rhetorical repetition.

As recently as 2005, I didn't know of the JQ, nor why so many people spoke ill of them. On balance, this is to be expected when a persons entire life has been one of constant indoctrination.

We need a list of constant self promoters here.

That Laura Southern skank
This Peterson asshole.
That faggot Gavin
That Sargon homo
Fucking stupid Pewdiepie
Milo
Anyone else?

Dont respond to posts about these assholes unless they are actually doing something. Don't buy the PR crap.

>Anyone else?

That fucking guy Hitler.

Also Trump so shameless that he've made a general thread of himself.

I want Jordan to show me the [spoiler]precosmogenic chaos[/spoiler]

How old are you?
This is grampa style humour, utter garbage
Please kill yourself amerifag, jealousy of others achievements lead nowhere.

>be peterson
>be the hero leaf village needs
>confronts the dragon alone
>fails utterly
>now the dragon is burning the leaf village

Trump is always doing something though. The faggots I mentioned just blab on youtube.

That faggot Shapiro I forgot to mention.

Keep swallowing garbage then, nigger.

>no reason why it's garbage
>just 'hurrr I don't like the platform it's been broadcast on'

wow what a contribution we should all be listening to you instead

>Those who lose their faith will sucum to nihilism
sure bro, im not that stupid to get baited into beliving by using a false premise

Hey, retard. Do we need a thousand posts about the same 5 people? Shouldn't be sticking your 2 incher into a poor abused goat? Fuck off, the humans are talking.

Friendly reminder: Please don't go around the internet commenting on his videos and shilling him while using Pepe and nazi anime girl profile pictures and writing 'praise kek' 'daddy trump' 'cuck' etc. You'll only hurt his image as he is one of the few intelligent and genuine speakers out there (unlike Molymeme, Varg, Styx, Alex Jones, along with Cernovich, Milo, Lauren and all those self proclaimed 'alt right' zionists).

Also clean your fucking room before you try to take on the worlds problems.

no substance, just another attention seeking underage Kyle throwing a tantrum over nothing

In one forum he was in he was asked about 200 Years Together and anti-semitism. At the time I don't believe there was an english translation. He practically named the jew by talking about their predilection to certain personality traits. He clearly knows something is up.

If you listened to anything the man said you'd know he hates Nazis and Commies equally.

Also,
>Solzhenitsyn
>obscure

>Sup Forums is one person

Neck yourself reddit. I've always been here for lulz and lulz alone.

I don't really think they are garbage but again... Do we need thousands of threads of the same people even when they have not done anything recently? Everyone here knows who they are. It's enough. But it's not important I'll just hide the threads. It just gets old after awhile.

He talks about (((concentration camps))) all the time. Think again, sunshine.

Quote him or shut the fuck up and keep your lies to yourself.

Now I understand why your country gets mudslimed so hard. They can't start with the brightest people. Also maybe next time try to watch a full 2 hours instead of retarded snippets.

I understand that the numbers/context can be disputed, but do you not believe in their existence? Take with a grain of salt that "Nazi's" are programmed as 100% irredeemably evil in normie minds, blaming all Jews (or sounding like you are) is the easiest way to get someone to completely ignore all your points IRL.
>I have no side. Just a humble farmer with a lot of guns and a family to protect/provide for.

Lmfao shutuo nigger

You can refute what I said or fuck off Aquafresh. Did he or did he not do exactly what I described?

Look guys, we need Peterson. We NEED him.

Please stop trying to hitch your pathetic, failed, self-defeating ideology to him, because the only thing you're accomplishing in doing so is hurting the most powerful academic opponent to post-modernism and neo-marxism. By trying to smear him as a neo-nazi you are aiding the enemy. You are helping the people who are destroying civilization. You. Are. Making. Things. Worse.

Everything you touch turns to shit. Just stop.

Peterson is good yes. Is Gavin McInnes our guy too?

Go fucking yourself, you weak effeminate leaf.

I don't listen to him so I can't really comment

I heard that podcast. Sounds like what he was talking about went over your head. Sorry, user.

>yet another 'I don't have to explain myself, just take it from me I'm pretty smart' nothing-post

this place has been completely overrun with children

>be Canadian
>no 1st amendment

In Canada we have hate speech laws directly written by kikes and they have used these laws to target "antisemitic speech" before.