>tl;dr FISA courts told Obama to stop fucking violating the 4th Amendment
>institutionalized illegal spying
>FBI gave illegal spy records to private entities
>"lack of candor"

HASHTAG: #DontSpyOnMe

>FISA Court Order

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/top-secret-fisa-court-order/

>Articles

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/fisa-court-finds-very-serious-fourth-amendment-issue-obamas-widespread-illegal-searc

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/24/james_rosen_new_evidence_obamas_nsa_conducted_illegal_searches.html

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

>Videos

youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc

youtube.com/watch?v=92qk1GH68NY&feature=youtu.be

>Chris Farrel is an old school military intel Cold-War era guy and Director of Investigations for Judicial Watch,

We need to shame the MSM into reporting this. CNN has nothing. MSNBC has nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HdMaT49s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_on_mass_surveillance
cnn.com/2013/06/07/politics/nsa-data-mining/
archive.is/y5UxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh I'm sure this is all over CNN already, right?

Bump

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

thanks for bumping

Should Obama be hung for treason?

No. Also you cannot seek out this information from other sources except them, or else you can be prosecuted for a felony.

t. CNN

Bump for justice

Nobody will never know about it and media will call it fake news.

You've lost drumpfkins, impeachment tomorrow, mandatory castration of huwite mayles next week.

>Imp Each.

GO

Kill yourselves

>2017
>still shitposting on obama
do you ever stop and evaluate what you are doing with your limited time in this life?

pastebin.com/HdMaT49s

Stupid spam filter

Bumping

Is this thread being slid

bumpyes

bump

don't let this die lads

You guys always assume that these people are fucked but forget that no one is going to actually charge them for the crimes they committed

bump.

Dems Dunnzo

Obama is untouchable, breaking the law and violating the constitution is nothing new for him.

isn't it amazing how all this actually came out 5 years ago, and obama was never implicated. Obama and domestic spying were never used in the same sentence in the media.

The journalists would talk on and on and on about snowden like he wasn't just a messenger, and they'd also talk about this being snowden's claims, like it wasn't even real.

Now after Obama is out and not coming back they are looking into all the damage he caused.

bumpin

keep dreaming you delusional idiot

>Trump is fucked, impeachment soon!
>Obama is fucked, prison soon!

Is this just going to be ignored everywhere? It is, isn't it? I can't believe this isn't headline news.

Guess it's time to start measuring out lengths of rope then, huh?

It will be ignored as long as they can
Probably thinking about diversions and distractions as we speak

Bump important threads

Prison?
You mean firing squad right?
>Treason is death

it's like crapping in a clogged commode. sooner or later all the shit will overflow and the stink'll be too bad to cover up.

Well now that he's officially out of office I can update it without having to worry about a knock on my door by a pair of gentlemen in dark suits and wires in their ears.

Obama's legacy is the key.

Destroy his legacy and you destroy him.

Bump

King Nigger is going to jail! I just want this to happen to see the oceans of tears of the liberals

by the balls

can they know who bumps threads too?

Nigga you got added to 18 lists the first time your IP connected to this site

You are right fellow user. What will happen with our efforts anyways ? Nothing will change. The peopl who watch CNN/MSNBC will be given a narrative which puts this in a good light. Its all pointless. :/

Thank you CNN for doing all this for us!

TFW you've got bleachbit & magnets ready for when they barge in the door.

Obama has been spying on people since 2008.

DNC also had access to the Data.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

They deleted all the data stored? I don't believe it.

Hi, guys! How's it goin'?

Is this a reset of the internet?

Why don't you keep your mental illness in one thread?

Supposedly they have stopped and deleted "upstream" gathering.

The way it's explained is that they now only will gather communication on you when you are a TO or FROM receipiant. Before they were gathering TO, FROM or ABOUT, with ABOUT being the problem because they fucking stretched and abused that word to mean almost essentially anything at all.

So Idk how accurate or not this is, but on here for instance, if you respond to a foreign flag who has a FISA warrant on him, to their posts directly, you may be caught in NSA surveillance (you should still then have the privacy of minimization and having your name concealed by the agency). But before they could have collected and used not just the posts written to and from the FISA target, but anyone else who posted in the same thread, on the same board, or maybe even just on Sup Forums the site.

It seems like they overstepped on what could consistitute communication "ABOUT" us, which they strethed to take to mean almost everything. Not 100% on that and if anyone can correct me I'd be happy to hear other thoughts

I was commenting on them removing their data..
That would basically reset the internet at this point...

So awake right now, anyone else just wake up? We gotta get to the bottom of this, no slacking. Gosh I'm so well rested right now.

This is slid to fuck!

Bump

I skimmed through the FISA report after watching the video of the monotone guy yesterday, he said there was proof they used it against political opponents, but i didn't see anything in the memo pertaining to that

gettin slid hard fellas

bump fuckers

Bump

i guess obama aint that fucked if the thread can't even gain any traction here

Video?

This is so dank. So what's going to happen FOR SURE? (No guesses or conspiracies, like what does this legally mean?)

By proof you mean a smoking gun of an order signed by obama to spy on *redacted* then no retard. FBI shared is 702 access with ngos.

We are in unprecedented waters. This grievous exploitation of the 4a has never happened before.

What is an NSA spy tool that is 3-4 letters long and ends in an "I"

There will for one thing have to be open public hearings about how this program was abused when it comes up for re-authorization.
I think a lot more happens between now and then though
You almost never ever get such contemporaneous unsealed declassified reports coming from officials like the FISC. That report goes into ground level operation in dramatic detail about very recent things. I've actually never seen anything like that come out from that deep in government to be used as the basis for bombshell breaking major crimes news reporting

Political espionage most foul. We're actually in 1984.

Huxleyfags pls.

We need to shame the media and light them up with this story. The only definite thing is that we will ensure Obama has a tarnished legacy. He's halfway there.

He's not memorable now. No one's talking about him, as if they just want it to go away. He has no redeeming legacy (besides first black POTUS) but he has no negative one either.

This is the one. Go on wikipedia and add this to his page. Make an article about this. I can't because my office monitors IP stuff if I make edits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_on_mass_surveillance

GO GO GO

Great idea
There needs to be an entire section on his Wiki called
>Scandals after leaving office
Emphasize that all of these things were ongoing during his time in office but never reported on until after he was out of office

I already went through all of it and sadly it appears to be nothing substantial. We all should get some sleep

The FBI? I know they use it for domestic spying.

DNI

We can do it, lads.

>Emphasize that all of these things were ongoing during his time in office but never reported on until after he was out of office

No, they'll revert it back. But you can say

>Contrary to Barack Obama's claim that the NSA is not monitoring phone calls cnn.com/2013/06/07/politics/nsa-data-mining/

He is a liar.

Nothing's gonna happen

Always archive clickbaiters.
archive.is/y5UxY

> director of investigations for judicial watch

> judicialwatch

No... something like foxacid/xkeyscore/etc... something from vault 7 maybe. an acronym.

>what you are doing with your limited time in this life?

you just made yours MORE limited faggot

What's wrong with them?

bump

Good job getting the newfriends to archive. Ty based nordbro

Nothing, Chris farrell, tom fitton, larry klayman and all the people at Judicial watch and Freedom watch are some of our best guys. Lefties hate them because theyre relentless and consistently get results

bump

Is it really happening? Will the first black president, dare I say it, go to jail?

What's the tool they were using?

Y'all don't forget-

When Comey did his hearing a few weeks ago, he literally started it off by talking about then 702 program or whatever. Very strange topic to start-out on given the events surrounding the hearing don't you think? It seemed like it was completely out of left field at the time, but it may prove to be an issue on the forefront of the FBI's mind.

Anyways, Comey aggrandized the security of the documents taken from American nationals, and even said that they were only ever viewed by "trained" personnel, which after today is awfully close to perjury.

What I'm saying is- Comey won't go before congress again. Once they start poking around with the 702/FISA stuff he will be in quicksand because what they've been doing is highly illegal and if he goes before congress again he will be knowingly perjuring himself unless he wants to let the lid get blown off of the whole thing.

Those "third parties" were Democrats/DNC/media etc. The FBI has been hacking the democrats' political opponents and sending the info to the DNC/media. It's highly illegal and borderline treason. Who knows what comes of it, but this is one of the best opportunities you will ever ever get to fuck the whole system up. Literally you could have them nailed to the fuckimg wall on this stuff. If FBI starts going down then the DNC starts going down.

You just need to make the people get into a froth over it- like a hysteria (you know how the Dems do with their headlines.) If the general population can be jacked-up (hard to do I know) it's literally criminal charges type stuff here.

What is this shit

An infograph for ants?

Would that be PRISM?

>Data, both content and metadata, that already have been collected under the PRISM program, may be searched for both US and non-US person identifiers. These kinds of queries became known as "back-door searches" and are conducted by NSA, FBI and CIA.[39] Each of these agencies has slightly different protocols and safeguards to protect searches with a US person identifier.[38]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Has to be. Unless they have a new toy we don't know about.

Problem is that doing "bad" things is justified to libs if its to fight against "nazis" (see Antifa faggot logic). All they have to do to counter it is push harder with the "Trump and Republicans are nazis" narrative, and people will say "Well Obama/DNC was doing what had to be done to stop the next Hitler".

It's not about their people- they have been mind fucked already. It's about getting all the trump voters and baby boomer (behind the times) conservative media sites on-board. You just gotta get your own people in a hysteria.

well i think that's a given lol
but it's probably prism

I would be comfortable if thats their strategy
Nobody is buying the nazi shit. These are real crimes that justice be done will see real consequential punishments issued. They can try to suppress it now in its early stages but in the long run its just another fatal mistake

Yep, now we get to be the ones incessantly shilling stories. This is in effect our Russia chance except its so much sweeter and more fun to do when the scandal youre shilling (Democrat Obama corruption) is so fucking real and actually going to bring people down

Get fucked

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't another "attack" or shooting in the US soon to bury this.

They dont have a "concerned family" or any angle to exploit with this. No coverage until some kind of narrative to discredit can be established, probably more muh russia. So bury it on a holiday weekend. If hil would have been elected this would have never come to light.

BUMP BUMP BUMP this is not a drill.

OBUNGO BONGOED
repeat
OBONGO BUNGOED

telll EVERYONE you know. Discuss on social media. Discuss IRL. Or if you're a skilled h4xor keep doing what you're doing, these fucks are going down.

OBAMA REPEATEDLY VIOLATED THE 4TH AMENDMENT.

THIS IS HEAVY DOC

BAMP

Justice for Seth = Justice for America
OBONGO BUNGOED = OBUNGO BONGOED

Argh damn it you got me

Lads, carry on in my honor. I'll be sleeping.

It's funny b/c all of those images from the report are the ones I posted last night. I am the one you quoted explaining... "keeps going on and on." I felt like I was/am the only one actually reading the 90 some pages.

I don't think it is PRISM. In context of the report, it a tool used to query a database. PRISM is the program, or the collection of data; however, a tool is being used in the report to query.

Still looking.