Millionaire at the time, now Billionaire

>Millionaire at the time, now Billionaire
>obsessed with self image
>have child with genetic disability
>despite extreme wealth and access to state of the art medical care, child mysteriously dies to "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome"
>all of Elon's subsequent children were born via in vitro fertilization after being genetically screened

When did you realize Elon was a pyschopath who murdered his own child because it had genetic defects?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15681472/tesla-m
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sudden-infant-death-syndrome/basics/definition/con-20020269
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are telling me that every nigger with 12 kids can somehow manage to raise them without "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome", but a super genius billionaire can't manage to keep his child alive?

There's nothing mysterious about a child dying from SIDS, even if you put it in "quotes". Get a clue.

Was this the same bitch who started a relationship with a longtime "friend" after Elon got sick of her crying about how bad her life sucks while one of the 10 maids brought her kleenex in her mansion so he left?

>all of Elon's subsequent children were born via in vitro fertilization after being genetically screened

screening children for genetic disorders before birth is an issue because...?

Elon did nothing wrong, we must secure the health and genetic strength of white children

A miscarriage is the human body aborting a kid because it figured out it has a genetic defect.

SIDS is post-birth abortion by the baby's body itself, for the exact same reason.

The ultimate pill is that there are no sociopaths, only free people

>Doesnt want to take care of a retard for his life and it suffers through life.
>Hes the bad guy.
Letting retards live and fuck around is the bad choice.

Elon did nothing wrong.

t. nutjob

SIDS is no joke. Its one of the great medical mysteries as it tends to be very random and unexplainable. Sometimes it's a result of aggressive shaking by stressed parents. More often then not it just happens. Similar to SUNDS which can affect anyone.

>American "conspiracies"

>When did you realize Elon was a pyschopath who murdered his own child because it had genetic defects?

he always looked like a pedophile

This. When did Sup Forums become so soft?

He's a smart guy and he brands himself as being super smart. He wants to be known as an innovator and inventor. Ask people what Elon has done and from my experience they will talk about things like "inventing the electric car" and "creating space travel for private citizens". There are articles (i found one on cnbc) about "Elon Musk's 10 greatest inventions" even though he's never invented anything.

He wants to be seen as a the next Tesla. He is trying to build SpaceX into the next Lockheed but his branding is so strong people honestly think he is going to single handedly take them all into space instead of feeding into the military industrial complex.

Anyway, smart businessman with a punchable face. His fans are the worst.

Is "sudden infant death syndrome" a fancy way of saying 400 unnecessary and ineffective vaccines all at once?

It's always the woman suffocating the child and then lying about it.

It makes sense, its what i would do, at that level theres nothing but your image.

There's literally nothing wrong with putting a cripple out of his misery before he starts to suffer from his disability.
He's a true based Spartan.

>murdered his own child because it had genetic defects
more people should be doing it, all u bald manlets and shitskins should kys

wtf how based can one man be?

I like him more now, I'm pro eugenics

how did you get that flag

He just want humanity to move foward

Killing disable ones is just the first step.

He'll became the new Hitler if it wasn't for women.

Don't worry, Amber has been sent by Moloch to just him

This guy gets it, sids is a meme. And before any shocked normies comment here's a redpill: yes women kill their own children this often and have done so throughout history

POST THAT PIC WITH AMBER SENPAI

wtf, I love Elon Musk now.

>kid born with defect
>dies from said defect
whoa crazy

There is literally nothing wrong with infanticide. Defective babies should be euthanized.

Australia, ladies and gentlemen.

Well, gentleman.

I honestly think this fucker is a Bond villain in disguise and mooches off of other peoples ideas.He's pretty good at it, got to give him that.

>SIDS
just a term used by judges so mommy doesn't go to prison. it's not a disease, condition, or ailment of any sort

Why? Do you want one too?

I wouldn't doubt it. Women did it frequently a couple thousand years ago, and women back then were way more maternal and humble. Imagine some narcissistic bimbo who is used to partying and taking dicks getting a kid that is defective. Her first thought will be 'omg I'm such an amazing person how can this happen to me, I want perfect babies'.

Flags...

Most of the time it is the crib decoration that kills the baby.

The crib needs GOOD airflow, not a shit load of decorative pads and blankets.

>killing a defective human
good man

Hey mr 1 post by this id when did you think bringing a child in to the world with defects was a sane strategy?

And this is wrong how?
Selective infanticide is red pilled, desu.

congrats for that joke by noticing my german flag and then posting that fitting image, i couldnt have been that creative, really

But then you risk fan death.

Hans stop bullying him, you're not being tolerant.

Ah yes, I wonder if a fan business in South Korea couldtake off though. Playing a bitwith Morbidity and all, painting the blades with known horror Icons..I bet there would be a market.

Or, you know, sometimes children die of SIDS at no fault of the parent

no i wasnt ironic i just have no social skills.

but his response actually made me laugh and i think that was superior humor

Musk is an actor and troll like milo. He is one of our guys tho hail kek. Also he's cool and he is soooooo gay, totally totally gay for real and base.

Hahahaha, what a faggot

>getting aids isn't your fault
9 times out of 10 it is

How the heck did you get the EU flag?

SIDS not AIDS

>SIDS is normally assiciated with abnormalities in the portion of an infant's brain that controls breathing and arousal from sleep.

AIDS is usually caused by fucking niggers

lol, the quintessential german

Allegedly Charles Lindbergh was a eugenicist and had his child kidnapped/ disposed of.

my bad, you don't have to be rude about it

>Injury rates at Tesla’s auto factory were 31 percent higher than the industry average, report finds

theverge.com/2017/5/24/15681472/tesla-m

what?

>defends to care about the environment
>has multiple children
>sells overpriced hipster cars to trust fund liberals

kek

sounds based.

Oh fuck off you spastic. Your trip clearly displays your understanding of humour now eat shit.

when I grow up I want to be like him.

You have to be in one of those weird deviations that isn't really a country but still technically counts as part of the EU. Rich people love them to escape the laws they hold the serfs to.

If that's true, then I have gained a new level of admiration for him.

>who murdered his own child because it had genetic defects?
Nothing wrong with eugenics.

No you fucking don't, faggot. Fuck off.

>When did you realize Elon was a pyschopath who murdered his own child because it had genetic defects?

Imagine how wide his smile is going to be when his vacuum tube train catapults half of the population of LA and San Francisco straight into the Ocean?

UH UGGU AWWOOO BWABABWA HEY BETER

user's posting from Europe.

Musk is a dodgy wee cunt. I bet he's paid off a lot of people over the years.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sudden-infant-death-syndrome/basics/definition/con-20020269
>Although the cause is unknown,

Only christcucks care.

They believe retarded children are a blessing from God. Christians are mentally ill individuals avoid them at all costs.

this desu
>moralfags will dispute this

That was an act of mercy. Death is peferable to living as a disabled freak.
It's called eugenics. Everyone should do as he did.

KLUMPFUß

The middle east is filled with dead and free people then.

Its George

You go on Sup Forums and try to talk shit about a succesfull man through the death of his child

Your so fucking low even for Sup Forums your an unusual level of wretched

im too lazy to save that image, but i want to

satellite internet

AAAAAA HERE COME DAT BOI
OH FRICK WADDUP
HAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No you fucking retard. "SIDS" is just for an other word for women killing their kids in a subtle enough way (i.e not thrown inside a wood chipper) for law enforcement to intentionally look the other way.
>Ah see shitlord, hot air on earth does NOT rise due to buoyancy, and the child will suffocate himself when a bunch of co2 accumulates in front of his face, and he will die! He was most definitely NOT asphyxiated to death.
When it's obvious the caring womyn did it they just say it's a mental illness. No matter what she dindu nuffin.

>Australian education

Oh thank you

>>Hes the bad guy.
*bald

nobody cares christcuck.

actually its a bad reaction to vaccines or this

Is there any correlation between SIDS kids and not breastfeeding?

Yes, breastfeeding reduces SIDS rates.

i started going bald at 17 so i guess that's technically within the realm of my dad legit taking me out.....

isn't europe like right next door to germany?

SMART

Pros

>Tesla and battery technology research

Cons

>both the cars and his private space program is specifically oriented to rich pricks/tourists who buy the cars as a curiosity and want to travel around the moon taking selfies

cons
> each tesla car is subsidized by roughly $30k in gubbermint gimmedats

makes sense with post-partum depression and such.

is there really no way to detect a suffocation vs "actual" SIDS?

>Caring reduces SIDS rates.
Amerifats love pretending didin du nuffin just exercising muh freedom sorry you got hurt